Chaos Flurry

This is the claw I use at the moment, would you recommend taking off crit for guaranteed bleed ?
build is alive? thanks
"
Bahuuba wrote:

This is the claw I use at the moment, would you recommend taking off crit for guaranteed bleed ?

According to Climax, unless you have legacy voidheart Mortem Morsu outperforms malicious claw. w/your current voidheart you have 56.8% chance to poison (.28 + (.4 * .72)). However, if you craft hits cause bleeding you will have 68% chance to poison (.28 + .4). Kind of hard to say if the 10% more chance to poison will outperform the crit. I can only say from my experience with a 40% voidheart that it definitely does as that gives you 80% chance to poison. However, based on what Climax has said Mortem Morsu would outperform your current setup (you don't need voidheart w/mortem morsu as well)
Hey thanks a lot for the extensive answer :)

Will make some tests in the week end, managed to kill Phoenix yesterday but it was also not the Dps I was hoping for ( after whole last league doing Howa)

Guess using a Morsu would free a ring slot too, any unique recommandation or just diamond with ES ?
Uber atziri and Shaper down with ease playing the duelist leech version here's my gear for anyone wondering

Sp00ky scary skeltal
Last edited by Bahuuba on Mar 30, 2017, 4:01:34 AM
"
Theoneknow wrote:
Uber atziri and Shaper down with ease playing the duelist leech version here's my gear for anyone wondering

so unethical it hurts
Would this work too with this build?
That is not an avatar, that's how I really looked when I wrote this post!
any updates on build?
"
lightofeast wrote:
any updates on build?

its same

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info