[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Troomper wrote:
OMG it happened...

Just less than 50 random picked fusings lol...

I'm only 84 and have 4k life, and i am suffering sometimes with the one shots.

Would you change something of my tree ?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48FCAUcRR1GJEY2yFVIWAiryPTJyAnnymlLPsx-zJ-OFM5DjpSPAU8LUCgR35KfVBHXhNfOWFSZU1l8GebZ6Bo8m8ndO108XVOdqx253fXeu982YIHg1-DzITZhO-FUoWnhmCGtIdqh3aKIorwj2CQbJHOl3maO5pqmy2bWJ_fogCkwqU1po2pJ6mUrY2uPq9ssKuygLc-u-28n702vqfAZsCmxILGrs9-2L3ZYdl82sHcPeOf5FHqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yQfcy-Ov-Cg==

Still saving for the Xoph's Blood... Almost got it.

u have RT, so there is no need to pick Versatility. Move 2 nodes to 5% life.
I am 84 too, and i nearly got the same %life from tree as you. But i got 5.5k life. So the problem is maybe u didnt get enough flat life on your gear. make sure belt boots gloves rings got decent flat life, summed 300+, it will change.
isn't it better to go for vaal pact btw? it seems that leech is the only thing that i suffer with
edit: just noticed how far vaal pact is, not worth, still suffering with the leech tho
Last edited by Sallamo on May 10, 2017, 9:01:19 AM
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Very powerfull build. And nicely to play. Huge damage and enough sustain. Only problem is reflect. Reflect monsters oneshots me even with sybil.
When buying weapon, does the phys roll matter much, or is attack speed more important for more attacks and more procs? Min phys max attack speed roll, or max phys min attack speed roll, which would you prefer?
"
Amon3760 wrote:
I'm really thinking of switching over to this build. I have a pair of acuity, the axe and the amulet. Would you all recommend the EO version or which version to be able to do all content. Don't really care about under atziri, not sure if that helps. If you all could suggest the best build to use, thanks in advance.

EO build has higher gear and character level requirement unlike the default tank version. Both can clear end game content so if you were to ask me, I would go for tank version since gears are much easier to obtain. :)

"
Troomper wrote:
OMG it happened...

Just less than 50 random picked fusings lol...

I'm only 84 and have 4k life, and i am suffering sometimes with the one shots.

Would you change something of my tree ?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48FCAUcRR1GJEY2yFVIWAiryPTJyAnnymlLPsx-zJ-OFM5DjpSPAU8LUCgR35KfVBHXhNfOWFSZU1l8GebZ6Bo8m8ndO108XVOdqx253fXeu982YIHg1-DzITZhO-FUoWnhmCGtIdqh3aKIorwj2CQbJHOl3maO5pqmy2bWJ_fogCkwqU1po2pJ6mUrY2uPq9ssKuygLc-u-28n702vqfAZsCmxILGrs9-2L3ZYdl82sHcPeOf5FHqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yQfcy-Ov-Cg==

Still saving for the Xoph's Blood... Almost got it.

Grats on the 6L!

On your life pool, like what @pantxike said, you need life rolls on your: rings + belt + gloves + boots + life % jewels and you will have 6000 life wearing Bronn at level 90.

"
Sallamo wrote:
isn't it better to go for vaal pact btw? it seems that leech is the only thing that i suffer with
edit: just noticed how far vaal pact is, not worth, still suffering with the leech tho

Someone asked this before but as a Slayer, you don't need Vaal Pact to do end game content. If you have watch videos posted by other players, they are not running the build with Vaal Pact and they are able to do T16 guardian and Shaper deathless.

Furthermore, with Vaal Pact, you will lose Bleed and Stun immunity that Brutal Fervour provides.

"
Lunartuna wrote:

That fight look scary without pot charges. The fight shows how good Endless Hunger is, you were able to heal back up even without pot charges. ;)

"
emaxee wrote:
Very powerfull build. And nicely to play. Huge damage and enough sustain. Only problem is reflect. Reflect monsters oneshots me even with sybil.

Ensure you have your resist cap while wearing Sybil (have to be left ring slot) and you can tank through single elemental reflect mob using a ruby flask. However, if you are referring to elemental reflect mod on a map, then Sybil ring can still get you 1 shot. You have to play with extra care and kill mobs in small pack to avoid instant killing yourself to reflect.

"
hTwo wrote:
When buying weapon, does the phys roll matter much, or is attack speed more important for more attacks and more procs? Min phys max attack speed roll, or max phys min attack speed roll, which would you prefer?

Physical damage and attack speed are both important. Try to go for at least 10% attack speed roll and pDPS of over 400 when you look for the weapon.
Kira, I was wondering if you could try and give me a pathway on what items I should aim for next if possible? Still have a lot of meh gear but would like to know what would give me the most bang for my buck at the moment ( side question does %damage on jewels affect cyclone and the projectiles or only cyclone? )
"
Rastamepas wrote:
Kira, I was wondering if you could try and give me a pathway on what items I should aim for next if possible? Still have a lot of meh gear but would like to know what would give me the most bang for my buck at the moment ( side question does %damage on jewels affect cyclone and the projectiles or only cyclone? )

I will upgrade gears in this order:

"
1. flasks (refer to flask setup section or check out my SSF guy)

2. at least a 5L Bronn's Lithe, Carcass Jack, or Belly of the Beast

3. boots with high armour (250+, 600 preferred), high life (70+), decent resist (20 to 40+) and movement speed (15+)

4. belt with high armour (300+), high life (70+), high resist (20 to 40+)

5. gloves with attack speed, high life (70+), high armour (250+, 600 preferred), decent resist (20 to 40+)

On your skill tree, get Hatchet Master (near Point Blank). It is great for the build. :)
Hi, I'm wondering if I'm ready to take on Shaper with this gear ?

Spoiler

Current tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48FHEUdRiRGNshVSFgIq8j0yP2J58ppTB8Mn41kjhTOQ46Uju2PAU8LUCgRrdHfkp9TZJQR1b6V-JeE185YVJlTWXwZ5tnoGjybyd07XTxdU52rHbnd9d35Xj5eu982X7dfyuCB4Kbg1-DzITZhO-FUoWnhmCGtIdqh3aK8I19jbmPYJBsl3maO5pqmy2f36IApMKlNaaNqSeplK2Nrj6vbLCrsoC3PryfvTa-p8BmwKbEgsauz37Tb9i92WHZfNrB3D3jn-RR6hjrCe0g7w7vTu988B_1Yfcy-Ov8S_1u_go=

I know my gems are lacking quality, that will be upgraded soon. At the moment I have 5900 life, 4900 armor, all resist easily capped. Cyclone tooltip DPS in hideout 103k, fully buffed with Blood Rage, frenzy charges, Ancestral totem and flask = 290k DPS.
Last edited by Tappczan on May 13, 2017, 12:10:02 PM
so mind taking a look at my character abaddonhellisnthot and giving me some tips on increasing my damage? id love to do harder and harder content if possible. maybe im doing something wrong id love to know. id like to mention my cyclone dps in hideout is only 26k.
Spoiler

also im using the pure damage version btw.
Last edited by ABADDONTHEWICKED on May 15, 2017, 11:02:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info