[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kira1414 wrote:

My observations:
- roll anti-shock on your life flask
- roll anti-curse on your granite flask
- replace 1 granite flask Wise Oak's flask
- belt can have more armour
- Honour Hold ring can get an upgrade
- gloves can have attack speed
- boots can have more armour

Since you are using Bronn's chest, you can consider picking up Iron Reflexes from the skill tree for more armour.

I already have Iron reflexes. Shouldn't i have a flask with Freeze inmunity also ? Or isn't that important ?

With Wise Oak's flask should i get fire res higher than the rest ? My english sucks and i don't get it lol.
Last edited by Troomper on May 18, 2017, 1:58:52 PM
u should try GRACE+IR+The Formless Inferno combination.
it give me 22k+ armour, 35k+ buffed.
"
Troomper wrote:

I already have Iron reflexes. Shouldn't i have a flask with Freeze inmunity also ? Or isn't that important ?

With Wise Oak's flask should i get fire res higher than the rest ? My english sucks and i don't get it lol.

My bad. Missed that out. You will definitely need anti-freeze flask. You can roll that on quicksilver flask.

And yes, with Wise Oak, you have to ensure fire resist is the highest. With Wise Oak and Ruby flask active at the same time, your fire resist should be the highest.

"
pantxike wrote:
u should try GRACE+IR+The Formless Inferno combination.
it give me 22k+ armour, 35k+ buffed.

Yes. This will give you lots of armour. You will have to sacrifice 1 damage aura and drop attack speed from the helm. But well, you will spin like a tank. ;)
Hey guys,

I really want to give this build a go. Just curious on what you guys think is the best chest for the build currently?

Really all I want to do is high end maps and guardians. Maybe shaper down the line but its not a focus for me.

Cheers!
"
Coatesy wrote:
Hey guys,

I really want to give this build a go. Just curious on what you guys think is the best chest for the build currently?

Really all I want to do is high end maps and guardians. Maybe shaper down the line but its not a focus for me.

Cheers!

just use curse on hit , cwdt and BV to trigger attack curse. so there is no damage drawback. :)
Last edited by pantxike on May 19, 2017, 1:44:15 AM
"
pantxike wrote:
"
Coatesy wrote:
Hey guys,

Cheers!

just use curse on hit , cwdt and BV to trigger attack curse. so there is no damage drawback. :)

hmmm?

Maybe I should of clarified,

What body armour would you guys recommend currently for this build?*

Carcass jack or bronns? While bronn has better damage, the added AOE + life and resists of carcass jack sounds really nice

Sorry
Last edited by Coatesy on May 19, 2017, 1:59:34 AM
"
Coatesy wrote:
Hey guys,

Cheers!

Belly of the Beast is pretty much your go to piece. I'm not entirely sold on the Carcass Jack providing very much over the Belly of the Beast that would warrant the drop in HP.

If you have really good Life DPS gems, and your level is 90 with most of your life nodes taken, I would say Bronn is a great piece. Youll be at like 6-6.3k HP with Bronn while you can be at about 6.5-7k with BotB. Min-Max pieces favor the Bronn, while BotB is pretty much a solid staple piece for the build.
Last edited by Hitoseijuro on May 19, 2017, 2:01:24 AM
"
Belly of the Beast is pretty much your go to piece. I'm not entirely sold on the Carcass Jack providing very much over the Belly of the Beast that would warrant the drop in HP.

If you have really good Life DPS gems, and your level is 90 with most of your life nodes taken, I would say Bronn is a great piece. Youll be at like 6-6.3k HP with Bronn while you can be at about 6.5-7k with BotB. Min-Max pieces favor the Bronn, while BotB is pretty much a solid staple piece for the build.

Yeah I just ran it through PoB and the dps loss from using belly compared to carcass jack is minimal. I'll probably run with a belly. Not to mention they're a bit cheaper than a 6 link bronn.

Anyone else got some input?
Last edited by Coatesy on May 19, 2017, 2:25:36 AM
Hi i did an upgrade to my build but im wondering if really the dying sun is REALLY important, u know 400c isnt that easy to get
Spoiler

this is my current set up
have all resist fix'd and uncapped fire for the wise oak flask
im at the point of do 1 thing
buy the lvl 21gems (or 23Q) or buying a dying sun, need an advice on this
Stay positive Exile

Never drop'd a mirror of kalandra playing since closed beta
"
Fredyrocks wrote:
Hi i did an upgrade to my build but im wondering if really the dying sun is REALLY important, u know 400c isnt that easy to get
Spoiler

this is my current set up
have all resist fix'd and uncapped fire for the wise oak flask
im at the point of do 1 thing
buy the lvl 21gems (or 23Q) or buying a dying sun, need an advice on this

Dying Sun is min/max item. Youll be doing about 90k per ball late game, and about 50k per ball against standard bosses. So that's about an extra 200-100k per proc extra damage from Dying Sun.

No gem level will give you that amount of extra damage.

If you get Taste of Hate, then you will definitely benefit from having Dying sun as well since that will keep your wise oak giving you the fire pen.

You're talking about like 6 level 21(or 23 quality) gems or more to even get something going. Going from 0-20 quality on a gem is barely like 10k damage(varies), depending.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info