[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
so mind taking a look at my character abaddonhellisnthot and giving me some tips on increasing my damage? id love to do harder and harder content if possible. maybe im doing something wrong id love to know. id like to mention my cyclone dps in hideout is only 26k.
Spoiler

also im using the pure damage version btw.

when you start using xoph you only need to swap the physical/lighning gem with elemental focus :) this will push your damage far higher!
"
Rapgano wrote:
"
so mind taking a look at my character abaddonhellisnthot and giving me some tips on increasing my damage? id love to do harder and harder content if possible. maybe im doing something wrong id love to know. id like to mention my cyclone dps in hideout is only 26k.
Spoiler

when you start using xoph you only need to swap the physical/lighning gem with elemental focus :) this will push your damage far higher!

should i also swap the lightning golem? or keep it?
Last edited by ABADDONTHEWICKED on May 16, 2017, 12:14:16 AM
Finally got to 96 after a long grind yesterday in a massively toned down dps version(50k hideout w/aoe gem instead of conc effect) with 7200hp. This allowed me to chain double beyond of the call/double breach shaped strands until 96.

Done leveling i think.

Now back to the fun!

Took more out of life and put more into damage nodes.. i was worried with lower life i would die more but stuff dies so fast it doesn't seem to matter. As long as i'm at 150% move speed volatile explosions are too slow to hit me. I just let warchief beat down the reflect mobs.

Spoiler

Low life/max dps tree.
www.poeurl.com/bjwp

I wouldn't recommend this version unless you are quite experienced with what gameplay mechanics will one shot you.

Lots of flexibility in the build regardless. I can have 7200 life and 50k dps or 5200 life and 350k dps.. and anywhere in between is an option too.

twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on May 16, 2017, 10:49:13 AM
"
Tappczan wrote:
Hi, I'm wondering if I'm ready to take on Shaper with this gear ?

Spoiler

Current tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48FHEUdRiRGNshVSFgIq8j0yP2J58ppTB8Mn41kjhTOQ46Uju2PAU8LUCgRrdHfkp9TZJQR1b6V-JeE185YVJlTWXwZ5tnoGjybyd07XTxdU52rHbnd9d35Xj5eu982X7dfyuCB4Kbg1-DzITZhO-FUoWnhmCGtIdqh3aK8I19jbmPYJBsl3maO5pqmy2f36IApMKlNaaNqSeplK2Nrj6vbLCrsoC3PryfvTa-p8BmwKbEgsauz37Tb9i92WHZfNrB3D3jn-RR6hjrCe0g7w7vTu988B_1Yfcy-Ov8S_1u_go=

I know my gems are lacking quality, that will be upgraded soon. At the moment I have 5900 life, 4900 armor, all resist easily capped. Cyclone tooltip DPS in hideout 103k, fully buffed with Blood Rage, frenzy charges, Ancestral totem and flask = 290k DPS.

Your gears and stats look good and since your gems are not maxed, there is still room for growth. Gear wise I would say you are ready.

Two things though, I would roll anti-shock on life flask and anti freeze on quick silver flask.

"
"
Rapgano wrote:
"
Spoiler

should i also swap the lightning golem? or keep it?

You will definitely need a 6L on your chest to push your damage further. You can roll weapon elemental damage on your belt.

Keep lightning golem. The attack speed buff it provide is good.

"
Lunartuna wrote:
Finally got to 96 after a long grind yesterday in a massively toned down dps version(50k hideout w/aoe gem instead of conc effect) with 7200hp. This allowed me to chain double beyond of the call/double breach shaped strands until 96.

Done leveling i think.

Now back to the fun!

Took more out of life and put more into damage nodes.. i was worried with lower life i would die more but stuff dies so fast it doesn't seem to matter. As long as i'm at 150% move speed volatile explosions are too slow to hit me. I just let warchief beat down the reflect mobs.

Spoiler

Low life/max dps tree.
www.poeurl.com/bjwp

I wouldn't recommend this version unless you are quite experienced with what gameplay mechanics will one shot you.

Lots of flexibility in the build regardless. I can have 7200 life and 50k dps or 5200 life and 350k dps.. and anywhere in between is an option too.

The league still has a while to go since GGG just extended it so no harm to push for more levels. ;)

And that DPS with 5.2K life. I can see that you are pushing it all the way on damage.

I did some adjustment on your skill tree, it has 8% lesser speed and 0.4% lesser life leech, but you gain 40% more physical damage and 1% more life. It should give you more damage.
Does Headsman help with the ele Reflect . Because im having a hard time understanding Why we would grab it When we Are doing 100% fire damage .
"
LiliePad wrote:
Does Headsman help with the ele Reflect . Because im having a hard time understanding Why we would grab it When we Are doing 100% fire damage .

Headsman is picked for the extra damage and AOE. It does not help with physical reflect if you are using both Ngamahu and Xoph's Blood since like we do 100% fire damage.
Finally got Xoph's Blood !
Its pretty insane improvement, i have 60k dps on hide out and almost 100 full buff. Now that i finished saving for Xoph's, what would you recommend to spend currency on ?

Spoiler

Im 85 and have 4.9k life, and my gear sucks, but im not dying at all. I just clear everything really fast, tho im only doing tier 9 or 10 maps (im trying to farm higher tier maps).
"
Troomper wrote:
Finally got Xoph's Blood !
Its pretty insane improvement, i have 60k dps on hide out and almost 100 full buff. Now that i finished saving for Xoph's, what would you recommend to spend currency on ?

Spoiler

Im 85 and have 4.9k life, and my gear sucks, but im not dying at all. I just clear everything really fast, tho im only doing tier 9 or 10 maps (im trying to farm higher tier maps).

Grats on the amulet. :)

My observations:
- roll anti-shock on your life flask
- roll anti-curse on your granite flask
- replace 1 granite flask Wise Oak's flask
- belt can have more armour
- Honour Hold ring can get an upgrade
- gloves can have attack speed
- boots can have more armour

Since you are using Bronn's chest, you can consider picking up Iron Reflexes from the skill tree for more armour.
hey guys,

I just got a "8% increased Molten Strike AoE" Enchantment on my Helmet.
Can you please tell me that this affects the my molten burst damage too? or is it really molten strike only?

thanks
"
mariuskuehl wrote:
hey guys,

I just got a "8% increased Molten Strike AoE" Enchantment on my Helmet.
Can you please tell me that this affects the my molten burst damage too? or is it really molten strike only?

thanks

I believe it should only affect molten strike only. GGG is very literal when it comes to wording. You can definitely put your helm up on poe.trade and get a new helm for enchantment. I believe it should still fetch you some price.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info