[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
not bad

Just realized that one was the wrong colors hahaha
"
pantxike wrote:

Actually,i dont think there is a dps improvement on EO.
To get EO, u have to spend 5 more nodes(6-1 for RT). Then exchange MPD to ICS.
lets see what we can get from 5 nodes and MPD
Without RT, optimistically we can get 90% accuracy. and then EO 40% boost.
The EO's improvement is 1.4*0.9=1.26 26% boost

With RT, 5 nodes we can get Cleaving, 92% increased phy damage. Normally we dont get more than 600% increased phy&ele&fire&aoe damage from passive tree and gear, then 92% increased phy damage is equal 92%/600%=15.33%
and cyclone builds at least 30% of the total damage, MPD's 49% more phy damage is equal 49%*30%=14.7%
Overall, with RT we get 115.33%*114.7%=1.32 32% boost
cyclone is doing at least 30% dps, if more, there are more differences.

So my conclusion is, ONLY IF getting enough crit from other than ICS gem on CYCLONE, EO is worth the nodes.
By the way, without RT u have to spend some nodes on accuracy, or get accuracy from ring, which means draw back on resist.

All above is my calculation. i dont have that much currency to take a try. Just some thoughts.

EO when active does more damage but the gear and char level requirement for it is very steep. And you are certainly correct on the part whereby if you can get good crit chance without using Increased Critical Strike gem, EO will shine so bright.

It is certainly possible to cap your resist and still have 600+ accuracy on gears. Rings that I use in standard:

And you can craft gloves using Essence of Loathing and get:

"
Troomper wrote:

In standard i think it's like 3 ex for a Xoph's Blood...
But i am starting to save, have 1 ex an couple of chaos.

Would you think this Bronn's its worth yo try to 6socket and 5 or 6 linked ? While i am saving for Xoph's.

Ty very much for the response, big help bro. And sorry for my bad english xD

Ah yes. Xoph's Blood is much more expensive in standard.

You can certainly attempt to 6L that Bronn. :)

"
Lunartuna wrote:
not bad

Yep. Among all your attempts, that is the best. That white socket allow you to try out different type of gems without requiring you to reroll the colors. :)

Did you 6L those Bronns?
Hi, what now to take items ? I have Bronn, but no luck on 6 link.
whether frenzy?or is it not necessary?  I love my The Blood Dance , but don't give resists and lives
and I have two different gloves
Spoiler

damage good second glove, but it does not have survival (sell for exalt)
need The Wise Oak Bismuth Flask and Dying Sun Ruby Flask(not enough 2 exalt) ?
have now (all in hideout):
5490 life, 3500 armor + 8892 in flask
60k dps buff -75k fo flask(hid),
for blood dance + all buff - 126k in map

how not to die from the explosions?
and I'm at 4.5 K lives died in uber from random one-shot izzaro

whether it makes sense before opening the boxes in the uber to wear quality items?
"
kira1414 wrote:
Did you 6L those Bronns?

Yes, i have had amazing luck linking them. 2 for around 50-60 fuse(sold one), one for 10 fuse, another about 300. All 20% quality for the attempts. Colouring 3r2g1b is surprisingly easy using the at least one blue/red socket at the crafting bench.

Have one in my stash that has taken about 100 fuse so far with no luck.
Trying out OBS.

Decent deathless Chimera with a couple close calls. Shitty quality since i haven't figured out good settings for recording yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAXy1efVmgE#t=02m40s

Kill takes 2m 40s
Last edited by Lunartuna on May 7, 2017, 11:50:27 AM
This is more of a meta question but how much damage comes from burning? Or more specifically, does this abuse double dipping burning damage?

I'm asking because I'd like to build a cyclone build for the 3.0 patch (since they will fix cyclone pathing yay!) but of course, burning damage is getting gutted so...
heya, im currently considering this build, and deciding on whether to go the original path with bronn or the alternate one with cospri's because i happen to have Cospri's 6l already, i do have to tell you tho, rolling the colors, thats a huge pain in the lower back. Which path do you think is better? The original one with Bronn or Cospri's?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info