[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kira1414 wrote:
And finally in SSF...

Nice! How many xoph kills do you think it took?
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Hi,
New to this game, following this guide.
Can you please tell which one is the default skill tree for this build? Is it the -leveling tank skill tree- ? Or is there some other non tank skill tree that I don't see here?
"
Gwahrdy wrote:
Just managed to 6L my Chest (dropped like this)

Dmg went from 44k to 55k (didn't have the right colors for Faster attacks in my Carcass)

I also managed to get through Uber Lab.
Now i just have to get the correct enchants on my gloves/helmet :)

That is a very nice chest! Only disadvantage I see is that once you get used to it, it will be very hard to change due to the resist and life rolls.

"
Bymen wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:
And finally in SSF...

Congratz man!

Now Vaal it :)

Lol. Thank you. I will vaal it if I find another. ;)

"
Lunartuna wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:
And finally in SSF...

Nice! How many xoph kills do you think it took?

I did around 12 Xoph domains and never get it to drop. Instead, it dropped in a Xoph breach. :)

"
DeathEdge wrote:
Hi,
New to this game, following this guide.
Can you please tell which one is the default skill tree for this build? Is it the -leveling tank skill tree- ? Or is there some other non tank skill tree that I don't see here?

Default tree is the tank version. :)
Lul! I'm surprised.. I've completed Uber Lab at lv 70. (gems setup at Lv. 15/16/17 20Q) (Lv. 69 First/Second Izaro and 70 third phase of Izaro), using 2 Lving items. Solid build but I have some doubts.

- Is it really worth buying Taste of Hate and Lion's Roar ?
- Sulphur Flask is a good alternative ?
- Carcass or Bronn's Lithe for more dps ?

Right now I really have problems with Int/dex stats, I know I need to change rings/boots/belt and gloves with better stats. I'm still trying to find some good gears at poe.trade

Items
Spoiler

I'm following "Bymen" skill tree and items

SS
Spoiler
Last edited by HyosoHojin on May 3, 2017, 11:20:46 PM
"
HyosoHojin wrote:
Lul! I'm surprised.. I've completed Uber Lab at lv 70. (gems setup at Lv. 15/16/17 20Q) (Lv. 69 First/Second Izaro and 70 third phase of Izaro), using 2 Lving items. Solid build but I have some doubts.

- Is it really worth buying Taste of Hate and Lion's Roar ?
- Sulphur Flask is a good alternative ?
- Carcass or Bronn's Lithe for more dps ?

Right now I really have problems with Int/dex stats, I know I need to change rings/boots/belt and gloves with better stats. I'm still trying to find some good gears at poe.trade

Items
Spoiler

I'm following "Bymen" skill tree and items

SS
Spoiler

Hi there!
My skill tree is optimized for Hardcore. I see that you are playing Softcore, so you might want to consider following a different path. :)

If you are following my items as well, you will see that I do not use either Taste of Hate or Lion's Roar (especially do not like the knockback) and am indeed using a sulphur flask instead. Check my "flask" section for more detailed explanation.
I bought myself a

Damage went up a little but, also life and armour. Molten Burst dmg went up ~500 i think.
I'll test it out maybe thats a better coice for me.

Does the "if you have used a fire Skill recently" also count towards Molten Burst?

Edit: Ok, just tested it, it doesn't count
Last edited by Gwahrdy on May 4, 2017, 10:12:32 AM
just use Curse on hit - Flammability - CWDT(lv1) - Blade Vortex to trigger curse.
a little draw back on coverage of Flammability, instead, i got Grace on.
now im lv80 with 4628 life & 11.2k armour(IR).
BV is really fit for trigger Flammability, cause cyclone's range is 13, BV is 15.
"
pantxike wrote:
just use Curse on hit - Flammability - CWDT(lv1) - Blade Vortex to trigger curse.
BV is really fit for trigger Flammability, cause cyclone's range is 13, BV is 15.

Main drawback with Curse on Hit is that the mob only get cursed after you hit it the 2nd time. The first hit does not get benefit from the curse. On high health pool boss, this drawback will be negligible though. :)

And in SSF, this finally happened after total of 560 fusing:
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
pantxike wrote:

Main drawback with Curse on Hit is that the mob only get cursed after you hit it the 2nd time. The first hit does not get benefit from the curse. On high health pool boss, this drawback will be negligible though. :)

And in SSF, this finally happened after total of 560 fusing:

pls stahp using all of the RNG luck. I want some too :D

Btw at the moment I am considering to list this build in the build list as a featured build. Its a solid league starter and does scale very well with further investment.

Any words to advertise this build? :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I just start playing this game after a lot of time, and i am a noob xD.

This build it's preatty OP i just bought the Ngamahu's Flame, and with a 5L chest i am ripping everyone (i did the first 3 labs at 62, without breaking a sweat). But i am a little lost, and don't have much currency (so i don't have the Xoph).

This is my shitty gear.
Spoiler

I have some currency but not that much, should i buy a Carcass Jack or a Cospri's Will or a Bronn's Lithe ? So then i can try to 5 or 6L

Or should i spend my currency on another thing ?

Other thing, there's like 10 thousand skill trees, what should i use untill i get my Xoph's (in like 10 years of farming) ?
Last edited by Troomper on May 5, 2017, 9:02:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info