[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
So I got to around 60 and already I'm finding cyclone to be a bit clunky for my taste. Could I transition this into another skill? I tried out consecrated path with the exact build/gem setup that was used for cyclone and it's actually pretty nuts. Would that be viable? Any other skills I could use for maybe a bit faster clearspeed and maybe use cyclone for bosses?

Yes you can definitely use Consecrated Path.

You can run this setup for it which will allow you to swap between Cyclone and Consecrated Path:

"
Consecrated Path + Elemental Damage With Attack + Melee Physical Damage (or Fortify) + Concentrated + Elemental Focus (or Combustion) + Faster Attack
Hey guys! How you doing! I need some help with the next step to get on my build. Im very confortable with this build but I think im capping it.

You can see it on my profile.

Do i have all gems liks properly?

I think next step is Watcher's eye with two angers buffs recommended on #1. But it cost 30exalted so i would like to buy this at the end of the build.

Maybe get a betters rings?

Weapon (ofcourse), body armour(6l), boots, helmet, belt and amulet are things that i dont need to change but the others?

Right now i have Vaal pact is very useful in azurite mine.

So what do you think guys? Do I need right now to Save currency for my Watcher's eye? When i have it... flammability and blasfemy go off? And tombfist with two sockest are necesary?

Sorry for my non-native english, love you!
"
FrUcTuS wrote:
Hey guys! How you doing! I need some help with the next step to get on my build. Im very confortable with this build but I think im capping it.

You can see it on my profile.

Do i have all gems liks properly?

I think next step is Watcher's eye with two angers buffs recommended on #1. But it cost 30exalted so i would like to buy this at the end of the build.

Maybe get a betters rings?

Weapon (ofcourse), body armour(6l), boots, helmet, belt and amulet are things that i dont need to change but the others?

Right now i have Vaal pact is very useful in azurite mine.

So what do you think guys? Do I need right now to Save currency for my Watcher's eye? When i have it... flammability and blasfemy go off? And tombfist with two sockest are necesary?

Sorry for my non-native english, love you!

I recommend Combustion in the axe instead of Elemental Focus.

You can get Watcher's Eye with just "Gain #% Physical Damage as Extra Fire when affected by Anger". That alone will give you lots of damage buff.

Definitely get all your gems to 20% quality. That will increase your damage further.

When you run Anger and Herald of Ash, you can get a pair of Tombfist with Curse on Hit with Elemental Weakness. That will be huge but at the same time, costlier.

Tombfist with two abyssal sockets will greatly improve your toughness and damage than one abyssal socket.

Flask wise, check out the flask section for recommended setup. You can drop Dying Sun as it is no longer that useful for the build.
been chaining t16s for the last couple days and i gotta say vaal pact+hematophagy is real good. how come there is not mention of it in the OP?
"
been chaining t16s for the last couple days and i gotta say vaal pact+hematophagy is real good. how come there is not mention of it in the OP?

I also took Vaal Pact + Hematophagy for uber elder, makes it a lot easier
"

It is mentioned in the FAQ that you can take Vaal Pact for more survivability.

As for Hematophagy, it is not worth the 3 points. They are better off invested in other damage / life nodes. Especially if you picked Vaal Pact.

Btw, I have added Consecrated Path into the guide under gems section. It makes mapping a breeze.
How hard is it to get a 6 link Bronn's Lithe? I am currently using a 4 linked one and have 1 extra but I can't pay 4 exalted for a 6 linked Bronn's Lithe. I am currently level 82 and I am doing level 8 or so maps. Should I try to craft it somehow or save up to buy a non linked 6 socket Bronn's Lithe. I am kind of new to the game. Please help. Thanks. :D
Hey Exiles,

Can you please take a second to critique my gear. I can do uber lab no problem; however, bosses t10+ take a while to kill.I'm currently saving for Xoph's Blood.

Much appreciated!

Thanks,
Adam.
"
Kafes wrote:
How hard is it to get a 6 link Bronn's Lithe? I am currently using a 4 linked one and have 1 extra but I can't pay 4 exalted for a 6 linked Bronn's Lithe. I am currently level 82 and I am doing level 8 or so maps. Should I try to craft it somehow or save up to buy a non linked 6 socket Bronn's Lithe. I am kind of new to the game. Please help. Thanks. :D

id say try to 6 link one yourself. at the very least you could 5 link it which would be a nice dps upgrade.
This may have been asked already, but why taken Divine Fervour when RT is being used?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info