[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I thought i would share my leveling experience so far.

I had a easy time from 1-44, pretty much like any other build took me 2½ hours. After 44 it slows down significantly, since this is a melee build you do not want to run around with a tabula at that point, i've done tabulas to 60 before but never on a melee char.

I got a cheap belly which i 5 linked to help me level the last 10 levels to 55 and that seemed to help.

For people without those 15-20c you will have to go through those tough 10 levels without a belly.

As for Bronn's, i got insanely lucky with chromatics, i have a perfectly rolled 6 link but it was full green until i did chromatic crafting 1 blue and 1 red would average take 212 tries to get 3 red, 2 blue 1 green on a dex armor, i got mine on second try.
Last edited by saucefar2 on Sep 10, 2018, 6:49:43 PM
If I have an axe corrupted with...socketed gems are supported by fortify. Will that work and proc fortify? Or can the balls not proc it for me?
"
Mopstah wrote:
If I have an axe corrupted with...socketed gems are supported by fortify. Will that work and proc fortify? Or can the balls not proc it for me?

nope, afraid not
Is a loreweave/belly my next upgrade? Current gear :

I'm 92 and i think i've done lvl 92 twice. Most of the damage i take is basicly a 2-shot.

Where should i go from here?
"
lagevogel wrote:
Thanks for the build!

I'm having a lot of fun with it and want to see how far I can push it!
You think it's possible to do Uber Elder with the stuff I have (I think you can check out my gear)? I might change to the tank tree survive a bit more.

I had two questions though:

About Dying Sun, is it really worth? PoB doesn't say it increases your dps so not sure its worth the 3ex it is atm.

And about mana, sometimes I just run out of mana while cycloning on a boss, better to get the mana leech on boots? (ran like 50 labs and got attack speed out of the pen/attackspeed/mana-life leech I wanted)

Your gears and stats looked great. You have the damage.

Uber Elder fight is all about familiarity once you have the damage. The chill and freeze can be a pain. If you are having trouble with that, try Dream Fragments ring or Kaom's Root boots.

Running Purity of Ice will help in the fight. You have to drop a herald for that.

Dying Sun is not worth it after GGG changed how single reflect mob works since it only buffs Molten Burst. Your flasks are in good shape so don't worry about it. :)

"
Siliticx wrote:
Is a loreweave/belly my next upgrade? Current gear :

I'm 92 and i think i've done lvl 92 twice. Most of the damage i take is basicly a 2-shot.

Where should i go from here?

Get your 5L Bronn to 2R2B1G. That will give you more damage.

This is my current gears in SSF Delve:

SSF Delve Gears On Chieftain

Ignore the 5L on Ngamahu. You don't need any link on it. I was just trying my luck to see if I can get a 6L with 10 fusing and landed with a 5L using just 2 fusing. :P

You can consider using 2 abyssal socketed Lightpoacher instead of Devoto. Get 2 abyssal jewels that roll attack speed and life. That will make up for the loss in Devoto's attack speed from the switch.

Lightpoacher greatly improves survivability with the heal on dispensing a spirit charge.

Also, consider running Enfeeble curse instead of Flammability for mapping. That greatly improves your survivability by 30%.
Would Tombfist with curse with elemental weakness lvl12 be better than attack speed 9%?

I would think the ele weakness is better but I tried it out on PoB but it says the attack speed one is better (more dmg).

Is PoB missing some calculations with Curse with Elemental Weakness or am I just misscalculating it?
"
lagevogel wrote:
Would Tombfist with curse with elemental weakness lvl12 be better than attack speed 9%?

I would think the ele weakness is better but I tried it out on PoB but it says the attack speed one is better (more dmg).

Is PoB missing some calculations with Curse with Elemental Weakness or am I just misscalculating it?

the ele weakness tombfists let you swap flammability for anger and run watchers eye. the dps increase with this mostly comes from how well the watchers eye is rolled
Holy, finally did Uber Elder.

It's my first attempt at uber elder since I started PoE.

First try: Didnt' have Kaom's Roots, thought I'd be ok. I was not. Died at 50% on both and 0 portal

Bought a kaoms and left out enduring cry/warchief/immortal call/cwdt. Also bought some rings to cover for the resist loss.

Second try + Third try + Fourth try: Lots of panicking and thus dying, lowest I got was 25 on both

Fifth try: Went smooth, died on the first 10% and then not till I killed shaper (by Elder slamming into me). I just took my time and looked more at the fight instead of panicking.

So, take your time and learn the fight. Keep on trying till you get it!

My gear used in the fight:

Now on to uber atziri
Edit:
That was easier then expected. I had some issues with flameblast but if you just avoid the first one she shoots in her 4 person stage then its easy.
Last edited by lagevogel on Sep 12, 2018, 2:38:31 PM
"
lagevogel wrote:

Corrupted Tombfist with Elemental Weakness on Hit is definitely better than corrupted Tombfist with attack speed.

It allows you to drop Flammability from the setup, freeing up your mana reservation and allowing you to run Herald of Purity.

"
lagevogel wrote:
Holy, finally did Uber Elder.

Spoiler
It's my first attempt at uber elder since I started PoE.

First try: Didnt' have Kaom's Roots, thought I'd be ok. I was not. Died at 50% on both and 0 portal

Bought a kaoms and left out enduring cry/warchief/immortal call/cwdt. Also bought some rings to cover for the resist loss.

Second try + Third try + Fourth try: Lots of panicking and thus dying, lowest I got was 25 on both

Fifth try: Went smooth, died on the first 10% and then not till I killed shaper (by Elder slamming into me). I just took my time and looked more at the fight instead of panicking.

So, take your time and learn the fight. Keep on trying till you get it!

My gear used in the fight:

Now on to uber atziri
Edit:
That was easier then expected. I had some issues with flameblast but if you just avoid the first one she shoots in her 4 person stage then its easy.

Yep. Uber Elder is all about knowing the fight once you have the damage.

And congrats to your Uber Atziri + Uber Elder kill!

Btw, I have setup a reference link to your post in the guide to showcase your Uber Elder kill gears. :)
So I got to around 60 and already I'm finding cyclone to be a bit clunky for my taste. Could I transition this into another skill? I tried out consecrated path with the exact build/gem setup that was used for cyclone and it's actually pretty nuts. Would that be viable? Any other skills I could use for maybe a bit faster clearspeed and maybe use cyclone for bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info