[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Killing all bandits and get 1 passive point is still the best option or should I help someone?
"
machowskyy wrote:
Killing all bandits and get 1 passive point is still the best option or should I help someone?

Kill all.
Did my first ever shaper attempt with this build.

Died 4 times and all of them due to not dodging spells properly.

1st death - oneshotted by shaper slam 1 sec right after engaging him.

2nd death - at second mini boss miss clicked and caught a lot of orbs which he shoots in a circle.

3rd death - dropped void zones into zana's shield

4th death - beamed by shaper's clone

I think all of that can be easily evaded if you are familiar with the fight.

The fight did not take a lot of time so i think my dps was good. Clearing portal monsters was super easy they died immediately.

In terms of gear i think i have collected most of the top end items for this build. You can check it at my profile or via this pob link - https://pastebin.com/hpDknZVz

Looking forward i am now wondering if i am capable to do Uber Atziri and even Uber Elder with my current gear?
"
Reopss wrote:
Looking forward i am now wondering if i am capable to do Uber Atziri and even Uber Elder with my current gear?

Yea should be fine provided you dodge the things you should dodge. I would swap out "added fire damage" from Nga flame to "Elemental Focus" basically 2g/2b/2r instead of 2g/1b/3r. ELemental Focus should be damage increase.
Last edited by Hitoseijuro on Sep 4, 2018, 4:20:37 PM
"
TeaAddict wrote:
I'm 72 right now with about 4k hp and 3.5k armor. Yet I am still having tons of trouble surviving in Uber Lab, getting dusted almost immediately. Anything I can do to make it easier?

I presume getting 75, but I was just wondering with my current stats, I was "prepared"

Looking at your character profile, you are not following the skill tree closely.

You can follow this skill tree for your level 72 character.

Use a Devoto helm as it not only improves your damage, it also allow you to maneuver better.

For your first Uber lab fight, I recommend you to take out Izaro's helper in phase 1 and 2. This will greatly reduce his phase 3 damage.

A Decoy totem will greatly help in handling him too as he will focus most (his first attack when he surfaces will always aim you, just run around him and his first attack will miss you) on the totem.

You can replace Windscream with a pair high life roll + resist + 30% movement rare boots. Just run Enfeeble for curse and drop Flammability for the fight. You have more than enough damage to kill Izaro.

Use the following flask setup for Uber Izaro:

- Writhing Jar (to proc Headsman)
- 50% instant heal + Anti-bleed life flask (for traps)
- Quick Silver flask with anti-freeze
- Lion's Roar
- Basalt flask with anti-curse (Wise Oak if you are familiar with Uber Izaro fight)

Replace Conqueror's Potency with a rare abyssal jewel with life roll. Check out the jewel section for recommended rolls.

And after making the above changes, you are still having issues with Uber Izaro, wait for 2H mace Izaro day as his 2H attacks are very easy to avoid.

"
Reopss wrote:
Did my first ever shaper attempt with this build.

Died 4 times and all of them due to not dodging spells properly.

1st death - oneshotted by shaper slam 1 sec right after engaging him.

2nd death - at second mini boss miss clicked and caught a lot of orbs which he shoots in a circle.

3rd death - dropped void zones into zana's shield

4th death - beamed by shaper's clone

I think all of that can be easily evaded if you are familiar with the fight.

The fight did not take a lot of time so i think my dps was good. Clearing portal monsters was super easy they died immediately.

In terms of gear i think i have collected most of the top end items for this build. You can check it at my profile or via this pob link -

https://pastebin.com/hpDknZVz

Congrats on your Shaper kill. :)

Yes, end game boss fights are all about knowing their mechanics. Once you know them at your finger tips, you will be able to clear them.

I would recommend you to focus on life rolls on your rare jewels. Abyssal jewels will probably give you more damage and life.

For Uber Atziri, you definitely have enough damage to kill her. You just need to be familiar with her fight.

The same goes to Uber Elder except that you have to be very familiar with the fight. He is afterall, toughest boss fight in the game.

"
Hitoseijuro wrote:
"
Reopss wrote:

Yea should be fine provided you dodge the things you should dodge. I would swap out "added fire damage" from Nga flame to "Elemental Focus" basically 2g/2b/2r instead of 2g/1b/3r. ELemental Focus should be damage increase.

Hey @Hitoseijuro. Nice seeing you again. :)

I would recommend Combustion instead of Elemental Focus in the axe because Combustion applies -19% reduced fire resistance which will greatly buff Cyclone's damage.
Last edited by kira1414 on Sep 4, 2018, 9:39:11 PM
"
kira1414 wrote:

Hey @Hitoseijuro. Nice seeing you again. :)

I would recommend Combustion instead of Elemental Focus in the axe because Combustion applies -19% reduced fire resistance which will greatly buff Cyclone's damage.

Yo! Another season/league another round of Ngamahu Cyclone build for us it seems.

Yea combustion works too, its blue so he would have to swap out the red to blue anyhow. The -19% fire res should be pretty good for bosses mostly.
Hello, short question: Is this build beginner friendly/ a good league starter or is it hard without the right items?
So I hope I'm not blind, but I do not see anything about map mods on here.

I'm guessing No Leech is out of the question, but what about Elemental Reflect?

What mods can this build not run?
"
TeaAddict wrote:

ive run pretty much everything except for no leech and ele reflect. maybe you can do ele reflect with primeval force, soul of yugul, sibyl's, and a ruby flask. I just skip ele reflect tho.
"
"
TeaAddict wrote:

ive run pretty much everything except for no leech and ele reflect. maybe you can do ele reflect with primeval force, soul of yugul, sibyl's, and a ruby flask. I just skip ele reflect tho.

Ohh ok ok. Is Hexproof possible too?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info