[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Yo i'm following you're build feel like i am just so weak compared to what i should be i am struggling to any advice?
"
Neezan wrote:
Yo i'm following you're build feel like i am just so weak compared to what i should be i am struggling to any advice?

You are on a 5L Bronn. A 6L Bronn with 3R2B1G will give you a lot of damage increase. At least 50% more.

Use Tombfist. It will apply intimidate on mobs and making them take more damage.

Use Stygian belt and you can socket an abyssal jewel in it for more life, more damage.

Looking at your profile, it appears that you are missing 5 skill points from skill book quests. That will open up multiple jewel sockets for you and will further improve your life and damage.

Prioritise life roll on jewels.

Instead of Dying Sun, Writhing Jar will be better as it proc Headsman.
Any idea the best way to get the 3R2b1g on the bronn. Feel like I am just wasting my chrom… better to try the bench and get the 3 socket r?? and hope for 2b or better just to keep spamming chrom till I get it.
"
EPapa wrote:
Any idea the best way to get the 3R2b1g on the bronn. Feel like I am just wasting my chrom… better to try the bench and get the 3 socket r?? and hope for 2b or better just to keep spamming chrom till I get it.

Vorici bench 2R1B if your Bronn is 6L give better chance for me.
I figured Slayer with overleech could be a good leaguestarter and be able to delve deep, let's see if this build can meet my expectations :)

I'm probably gonna level dual wield with sunder and respecc into cyclone when i can afford ngamahu axe, those are quite pricey at the start of a league
I really want to get Vaal Pact. Is it a bad idea?
icarly without the car
"
I figured Slayer with overleech could be a good leaguestarter and be able to delve deep, let's see if this build can meet my expectations :)

I'm probably gonna level dual wield with sunder and respecc into cyclone when i can afford ngamahu axe, those are quite pricey at the start of a league

You can level with dual wield Sunder without re-spec. I have done it before and though the 2H nodes are not useful during this stage, it doesn't hinder in early game progression.

"
I really want to get Vaal Pact. Is it a bad idea?

You can definitely go for Vaal Pact. It is very Slayer friendly. :)
New Static Strike looks like a good way to get extra hits and Combustion Prolif for the build. Static Strike + Increased Duration + Combustion + Elemental Proliferation.
Last edited by Novalisk on Aug 30, 2018, 10:21:52 AM
"
Novalisk wrote:
New Static Strike looks like a good way to get extra hits and Combustion Prolif for the build. Static Strike + Increased Duration + Combustion + Elemental Proliferation.

It will be too disruptive in terms of play style since you have to stop to cast Static Strike.

Vaal Double Strike will be much better for the extra DPS during boss fights.

Herald of Purity is going to be very good for the build too.
Is there a pastebin that provides the tree, skills, items, etc. all in one place? Looks like the pastebins at the start are just for the tree...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info