[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
TeaAddict wrote:
So I hope I'm not blind, but I do not see anything about map mods on here.

I'm guessing No Leech is out of the question, but what about Elemental Reflect?

What mods can this build not run?

It's in the "Pros and Cons" section. The build can't run no leech maps and elemental reflect can be an issue so bring Ruby flash/Dying Sun just in case.

As far as hexproof think that would only be a problem if you're running enfeeble and early in your leveling progression.
"
Rashun wrote:
Hello, short question: Is this build beginner friendly/ a good league starter or is it hard without the right items?

Yes. The only required item is the axe and its ~1c less than a week into the league.
If I had the funds, should I prioritize getting a 6L Belly/Bronn's or a Xoph?

Also, I just ran a Toxic Sewer map, and the boss there melted me in like 2 seconds. So how do we deal with Chaos damage like that in this build?
Last edited by TeaAddict on Sep 7, 2018, 8:01:25 PM
Loving u guide <3

I got Bron's 5l and Ngamahu 6sockected, is Slayer better than Chief for some map farm/delves/Uber lab?
"
TeaAddict wrote:

Also, I just ran a Toxic Sewer map, and the boss there melted me in like 2 seconds. So how do we deal with Chaos damage like that in this build?

If you have the funds, prioritize 6L as it gives you 40+% damage increase. Xoph's Blood is around 30%.

You can use an Amethyst flask to handle.

Pick Soul of Shakari for Pantheon. That will help.

"
RedSininS wrote:
Loving u guide <3

I got Bron's 5l and Ngamahu 6sockected, is Slayer better than Chief for some map farm/delves/Uber lab?

Slayer has more QOL for survivability while Chieftain is cheapest to gear.

I would say either are fine for the content you have in time. Pretty much just how much you want to invest in the build.

For end game gearing, Chieftain will have more damage because it does not use Avatar of Fire.
Thanks for the build!

I'm having a lot of fun with it and want to see how far I can push it!
You think it's possible to do Uber Elder with the stuff I have (I think you can check out my gear)? I might change to the tank tree survive a bit more.

I had two questions though:

About Dying Sun, is it really worth? PoB doesn't say it increases your dps so not sure its worth the 3ex it is atm.

And about mana, sometimes I just run out of mana while cycloning on a boss, better to get the mana leech on boots? (ran like 50 labs and got attack speed out of the pen/attackspeed/mana-life leech I wanted)
love your build! thanks for sharing with.
but i lost character for client crash recently. goona try again :)
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
TeaAddict wrote:

If you have the funds, prioritize 6L as it gives you 40+% damage increase. Xoph's Blood is around 30%.

You can use an Amethyst flask to handle.

Pick Soul of Shakari for Pantheon. That will help.

I'm at about 4.6k HP with Belly. Should I switch to a 6L Bronn's when I get the currency or keep Belly?
Xoph's also gives you 4 skill points (depending on your tree, of course) and a nice defensive feature of slowing the enemies movement.

It is, however, much pricier at twice the price of Belly.
"
TeaAddict wrote:
I'm at about 4.6k HP with Belly. Should I switch to a 6L Bronn's when I get the currency or keep Belly?

I would make the purchase when you can possibly afford to, but I would still keep the Belly til you have a comfortable amount of HP before you actually make the swap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info