[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kira1414 wrote:

Corrupted Tombfist with Elemental Weakness on Hit is definitely better than corrupted Tombfist with attack speed.

It allows you to drop Flammability from the setup, freeing up your mana reservation and allowing you to run Herald of Purity.

Should I try fitting Herald of Purity into my build? Have 3R2B1G Bronn's 6 linked, Xophs, and just got my Elemental Weakness Tombfists. About to buy a Watcher's Eye. (Only gain physical as fire one. Can't afford the dual watcher's) I'm leveling an Enlighten that should be at level 3 soon but trying to run Herald of Ash + Anger + Herald of Purity would be rough without a level 4 enlighten. I like the idea of the herald but can't decide if it's worth it?

Could it possible be better than Herald of Ash until a level 4 enlighten? I can always plug it into PoB later to check, but do not have access at the moment.

Edit: Nevermind. Was able to use PoB. With Watcher's Eye (add phys as fire) Ash still ends up being more. So definitely wait for Enlighten then see if I can manage both.
Last edited by Orion19819 on Sep 26, 2018, 7:16:42 PM
"
So coming from my ele hit deadeye to this, I'm wondering if if I can use the same jewelry setup?

Could any of these be used? Ele hit is built somewhat similarly with Avatar of fire and it's bonkers with these 3. I'm thinking the Yoke could be really good?

Pyre ring will be useful for the build but not Call of the Brotherhood.

You can use Yoke if you are running Avatar of Fire skill tree. However, Xoph's Blood will be BIS for the amulet slot.

"
Orion19819 wrote:

Should I try fitting Herald of Purity into my build? Have 3R2B1G Bronn's 6 linked, Xophs, and just got my Elemental Weakness Tombfists. About to buy a Watcher's Eye. (Only gain physical as fire one. Can't afford the dual watcher's) I'm leveling an Enlighten that should be at level 3 soon but trying to run Herald of Ash + Anger + Herald of Purity would be rough without a level 4 enlighten. I like the idea of the herald but can't decide if it's worth it?

Could it possible be better than Herald of Ash until a level 4 enlighten? I can always plug it into PoB later to check, but do not have access at the moment.

Edit: Nevermind. Was able to use PoB. With Watcher's Eye (add phys as fire) Ash still ends up being more. So definitely wait for Enlighten then see if I can manage both.

Running those 3 with Enlighten 4 can be challenging too.

If you still running into mana issue with Enlighten 4, you pick up Tireless wheel and Versatility from the skill tree and see if that helps.

Last edited by kira1414 on Sep 27, 2018, 10:47:59 AM
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Sorites118 wrote:
hi just picked up this build, had a couple questions. Acrobatics is only two points away. Is it worth getting? I'm having some trouble surviving in maps. I even picked up VP, but still sometimes get overwhelmed in breaches.

Also what does the writhing jar do for this build?

If you pick Acrobatics, I will recommend you to pick up Phase Acrobatics too. This will pretty much convert your defense to evasion instead of armor.

Consider switching your helm to Devoto for more attack speed, or Lightpoacher with 2 abyssal sockets.

Tombfist with Curse on Hit with Enfeeble will greatly improve your survivability.

Check out the flask section for recommended setup.

Get Stygian belt with similar roll as your Rustic Sash. This will also improve your damage and toughness.

Besides what @Wastle wrote, Writhing Jar also helps to proc Headsman during boss fight. This greatly increase your damage.

Thanks for the advice. For now, I'm taking a few life nodes instead of going towards Phase Acrobatics, but as soon as I have 4 spare nodes, I'll spec all the way to Phase Acro. Just feels like a waste of points until I can get the big one.

I made some adjustments on my gear and things are going a lot better now. I got an enfeeble on hit Tombfist. Also picked up a Stygian Vise. Finally, I switched to Kaoms for more life, and since I lost the 6L Cyclone, I got these boots so I could still have a 5L Cyclone at least:

I don't think I can really change up my flask set up, since I can't run taste of hate without dying sun, otherwise it'll ruin my wise oak. And then I need a heat and warding flask.

Also can't really change my helmet, even though I'd love to use a Lightpoacher, since I need the resists and int.
Standard: ArcingTalon
Last edited by Sorites118 on Sep 28, 2018, 4:30:40 AM
How i can improve my build ?
My defence is very low only 16% reduction for lvl 90.
Also DPS is not so good.
I dont have any jewels currently.
idk how u guys play without faster attack support on cyclone,never did that
"
Hexynator wrote:
Also DPS is not so good.

ur gear is bad man,level gems are shit ,why no jewels tho?, u have a lot to upgrade and change ur area effect to faster attack
"
Hexynator wrote:
Also DPS is not so good.

You will need to follow the guide.

Your axe do not have 6 sockets.

Use Tombfist instead of rare gloves. Tombfist is best in slot for attack builds. 2 abyssal sockets give more toughness and damage at the same time.

Ensure you are following Avatar of Fire skill tree since you do not have Xoph's Blood.

"
HoropLV wrote:
idk how u guys play without faster attack support on cyclone,never did that

A 3rd red gem gives a lot more damage per hit as compared to Faster Attack. I always feel myself killing Shaper faster with 3R2B1G as compared to 2R2B2G.
Hi, thanks for your guide! Easily the most fun melee build I've tried since full block build years back.

So, I've just started the league, and I've only finished the main story now. Need some advice on what gear to focus on getting next, please? (Sorry, my gear is completely shit, but I'm still relearning the ropes.)

Spoiler

EDIT: I found an exalt and bought a few things. Should I start saving for Impresense or should I focus on getting good rares/6L chest first?

Last edited by YunYunHakusho on Oct 5, 2018, 5:08:40 AM
Hi there. I liked so much this build so far. still needs to improve. First time here in end game atlas and everything. still getting used.

im using 5L Shroud of the lightless with Cyclone + Cast On Melee Kill + Cremation

But i didnt understand the gem setup for boss fight. Should i use volatile dead, desecrate, cast on melee kill support and fire pen? does CoMK work without cyclone or other melee attack?

pls can you tell this noob exactly how to gem setup for boss fight with my current gear?

you got a fan here. thanks!
What is the difference between these two buildings? This and your second build marauder for Chieftain - Ngamahu Overloaded cyclone ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info