[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
jan_zippo wrote:
So you added Molten Strike as alternative Single Target setup. Would you say Molten Strike is better than Cyclone for endgame bossfights such as Shaper?

Cyclone is better because of the ability to move and attack at the same time but that is just me. :)

"
Phloozy wrote:

Ok bought a Bronn's, what is the suggested way to get 3r1b1g? Seems hard lol, although I just managed it but not in the actual 5 links...........

Got 2r2b1g, should I drop melee phys for ele focus or keep trying? Path of building says I lose 804 ignite dps but no total dps, is it worth it?

2R 2B 1G is fine. Just need to 5L it. Use Elemental Focus. :)

"
rotheee wrote:
hey! great build!

i just skilled Avatar of fire and i lost like 8k paper dps .. is this normal?

on my cyclone i have 20% firepen which i understand why but it seems pretty much

my gear:
Spoiler

*edit just 5 linked my belly <3

whydo i have to take those curse boots with belly? i like mine so much :(

That is because after switching to Avatar of Fire skill tree, you need to change your gems setup. Check out FAQ. The answer is there. :)

You can go for dual curse or just drop Flammability and use Enfeeble like what @Phosphenez suggested.

"
rotheee wrote:
ye those 2 are my next Goals thank u very much!

when i run enfeeble+flamm + herald i have only 30 mana left .. to less to spam leapslam or cast my Golem hmm .. did i miss something?

And @Phosphenez got it right again. Unless you have Enlighten 4, you can drop Flammability or Herald of Ash.

"
MalazaaRedd wrote:
When I run enfeeble+flamm+blasphemy, are the enfeeble and flamm debuffs supposed to show up above the mobs heads like they do when I hard cast enfeeble or flamm? Because right now I don't see anything on the mobs and it makes me think that enfeeble+flamm arnt being applied to them....

Are you running a Hexproof map? If so, the monsters can't be cursed unless you are using Cospri's Will chest.

"
eyeaguda wrote:
Just went balls deep for Avatar of fire, but i feel weaker, like by quite abit. My tooltip dps on cyclone went down 17k and i don't really see why i should use this! Is it a gear problem or something else.

Besides anyone be so kind to point me toward my next upgrade in gear? Would really appreciate it!

Check out the FAQ on why the DPS dropped. :)

You need high life rolls on your rare gears. So replace those that do not have life roll or those with less than 40 life with better ones.

You can also replace Carnage Heart with a rare amulet to increase your life pool.

Also check out the flask section for recommended setup.

Get life % and physical damage % jewels.

"
MalazaaRedd wrote:
When I run enfeeble+flamm+blasphemy, are the enfeeble and flamm debuffs supposed to show up above the mobs heads like they do when I hard cast enfeeble or flamm? Because right now I don't see anything on the mobs and it makes me think that enfeeble+flamm arnt being applied to them....

Are you running a Hexproof map? If so, the monsters can't be cursed unless you are using Cospri's Will chest.

Ive ran like 50 maps and im not seeing the enfeeble or flamm symbol above any mob. I guess what im asking is, do auras appear above mob's heads? I know when I cast a curse, the curse symbol appears on the Mob, but since the curses are now auras, will it still show the curse symbol?

So my crazy luck continues:

12 Ancient Orbs in a Zana Nem mod Map.

1500 Fuse into Bronn and still no RRRBBG the journey continues.

Just need to upgrade rings to adjust for HH and to allow Ele weakness.

Spoiler

Not sure what my next step should be. I'm not that far off until I can afford buying Xoph's Blood. Should I go for it or do other things benefit me more?

My Equip:
Spoiler

I have a Carcass Jack sitting in my Stash waiting to 6-Link...
Spoiler
Last edited by Tadian on Aug 24, 2017, 1:53:16 PM
Hey, i'd like to know if my gem setup is correct

Boots : Immortal call lvl 10 - Molten shell lvl 14 - Increased duration - CWDT lvl 8 (1k damage taken is a good limit i think?)

Gloves : Leap Slap / Flammability - Blasphemy - Enduring cry

Helmet : Summon lightning golem lvl max - Herald of Ash - CWDT lvl 8 - Enfeeble lvl 11
(Blood rage on the chest's 6th socket)
Chest/Ngamahu same as in your first post

I don't know if i should up CWDT more, the damage taken threshold grow faster after...
I don't want to use the totem. I believe it deals a lot and can tank, but I don't feel the need for it... yet ! Maybe I should use it later. What do you think ?
Thanks !
"
Ulkio wrote:
Hey, i'd like to know if my gem setup is correct

Boots : Immortal call lvl 10 - Molten shell lvl 14 - Increased duration - CWDT lvl 8 (1k damage taken is a good limit i think?)

Gloves : Leap Slap / Flammability - Blasphemy - Enduring cry

Helmet : Summon lightning golem lvl max - Herald of Ash - CWDT lvl 8 - Enfeeble lvl 11
(Blood rage on the chest's 6th socket)
Chest/Ngamahu same as in your first post

I don't know if i should up CWDT more, the damage taken threshold grow faster after...
I don't want to use the totem. I believe it deals a lot and can tank, but I don't feel the need for it... yet ! Maybe I should use it later. What do you think ?
Thanks !

If you're running Blasphemy + Flammability, i believe your second curse (CWDT+Enfeeble) won't apply, unless you're running Windscream, both the Golem and the Totem are not mandatory, but they are damage buffs, totem will help with dmg as well as boosting your damage with 18% MORE damage, which is pretty huge. The MORE multiplier is a lot better than INCREASED, and increase in dps should be quite big.

IMO recasting golem while mapping is too annoying since mobs die easily anyway, when i get to bosses i'll pop both totem + golem + vaal lightning trap.

Personally i don't run molten shell, but your setup looks fine other than the CWDT/Enfeeble.
Ohh I didn't know about the curse limit. Sorry I started the game two weeks ago ! :D Thank you.

So I changed my helmet : ancestral warchief - increased duration - summon lightning golem - herald of ash
Last edited by Ulkio on Aug 24, 2017, 2:29:09 PM
I just wanted to know how much dps xoph adds? i can now either buy 6l bronn or xoph what should i get?
I got 52K cyclone and 8k molten with herald right now
Abyss
corrupted into Elemental Weakness, 100% extra fire dmg, 100% extra cold damage, temp chains.
Figured I wait until levelup because I was sure Id die and I also suffer from a major lack of experience when it comes to high-tier maps.
No death (okok, it was pretty close though haha)
considering there is still quite some room for upgrades... love this build!
Spoiler

hey man , i wanted to say thanks for the build i'm loving it, i did a similar build during the last league but as a ranger, but i have to say i love this one more.

atm i'm using the bisco , farming for the amulet . i did every single map till t15 and 3 guardians , still have trouble with chimera

wanted to ask what should i upgrade next? flask? amulet? rings?

and do you think i can make it to uber atziri?

thx <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info