[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
ooFunky wrote:
"
Tranman409 wrote:
Been struggling doing t14-15 maps in general. Tried multiple respecs to get more life or damage for bosses. I can't seem to lifesteal enough for bosses and usually get blown up. Any advice on how people are getting 200k+ damage with cyclone? The max output for me is around 100k cyclone all flasked up/onslaught. would a better Ngamahu make that much of a difference?

How much life to you have? Your only items with life are gloves and belt (low rolls too). That's not enough I guess.

You're missing damage on your axe like you said (37% phys), on your gloves, on your jewels (there is one empty jewel slot?) and Taste of Hate and/or Dying Sun flasks.

Also you have no Lab enchants. The one on your boots is rather useless I guess since you don't ignite with your Elemental Focus gems.

was around 5k but respecced some life nodes to see what the damage would be like. thanks and see that i have a lot to improve upon tomorrow
"
Tranman409 wrote:
Been struggling doing t14-15 maps in general. Tried multiple respecs to get more life or damage for bosses. I can't seem to lifesteal enough for bosses and usually get blown up. Any advice on how people are getting 200k+ damage with cyclone? The max output for me is around 100k cyclone all flasked up/onslaught. would a better Ngamahu make that much of a difference?

Spoiler

what you need is items with life and only that

every rare without life is a bad rare, it is as easy as that, also ditch the reflect ring and get all the flasks that are suggested, they do a majority of dps
IGN: Kitaen
Any tips on uber atziri?
Main problem is her flameblast. Soon after my cyclone animation ends she pops it and one shots me.
Hey there everyone.I'm having fun with this spec but kinda having problems with t12 map bosses.
5200 HP
2900 ARMOUR
30K Cyclone damage in H/O

Got like 400chaos to spend.Can you suggest any upgrades before I farm for Xoph.

I feel like something seems wrong with my gems or etc.

Have nice games everyone <3
"
Kholaridah wrote:
Hey there everyone.I'm having fun with this spec but kinda having problems with t12 map bosses.
5200 HP
2900 ARMOUR

your characters are private.

Are you running Avatar of Fire? If so, get rid of Phys to Lightning.
Honestly, with those stats you shouldnt have issues with tier12. But lets see your character sheet if possible. :)
"
cryion wrote:
"
Kholaridah wrote:
5200 HP
2900 ARMOUR

your characters are private.

Are you running Avatar of Fire? If so, get rid of Phys to Lightning.
Honestly, with those stats you shouldnt have issues with tier12. But lets see your character sheet if possible. :)

I think its public now.What I can use to replace that lightning gem ?
"
Kholaridah wrote:

I think its public now.What I can use to replace that lightning gem ?

Elemental focus is what Im running in that blue spot. Buffed my dps quite a bit.
Phys to Light is for non xoph/non avatar. I made that mistake as well in the beginning, even though the OP is pretty clear about it. ^^

Flasks might be a good upgrade. Wise Oak for resistance penetration. Something for damage, doesnt necessarily have to be the most expensive ones for now imo.
edit: Lions Roar is relatively cheap as well. Could replace it with the Basalt for sweet extra damage.
Last edited by cryion on Aug 24, 2017, 8:15:31 AM
Finally have enough currency to get a real 5 link armor but am torn on which to get, Belly of the Beast or Bronn's? Here is my current gearset, what are your thoughts?

IGN PoopyPotter
any tips to deal with those spinning spike traps in lab? I have a hard problem doing full keyrun because of them is there any way to mitigate dmg besides dodgin?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
"
kisiel15 wrote:
Hi guys,
first ty for build, it's cool. I'm playing this league casually, don't do strand meta etc :)
My qestion it's where you got your Xoph's amulet? Did you buy it (600 c? wow) or drop by them self? :)
Ty for answers

You can run the build without Xoph's Blood by following the Avatar of Fire skill tree. I believe most players obtained Xoph's Blood by trading while a few lucky one get it through a drop. :)

"
Devant wrote:
Hey all. Loving this build so far. I've managed to save up about 150 chaos and I was looking for some advice on how to spend it. Should I be going dying sun, or keep saving and saving and saving for xophs?

Spoiler

My jewels are also pretty sad, should i spend some currency to fix that?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Devant/characters

Appreciate any help here. Should be hitting level 90 tonight and would like to start trying some guardians / shaper.

Devoto will boost your damage so consider getting that for the helm slot.

You can roll lightning resist on your gloves to attack speed.

Life roll on your belt and boots are rather low. Consider upgrading them to better version.

You can switch Carnage Heart to a rare amulet for more life.

You only have 3 jewel sockets. You will want to get the 4th in the skill tree. And you are right. Your jewels need upgrade. Switch to rare jewels with life % and physical damage %. Int + resistance is good on the jewels too to make up for the missing stats.

"
is Xoph's blood really worth getting over a 6L when you already have AoF skill tree? On PoB it seems like grabbing a 6L gives a lot more dps

Xoph's Blood by itself boost the build damage by ~ 30%.

You can run the build without Xoph's Blood by going for Avatar of Fire. In this case you can set 6L as priority.

"
Yesnig wrote:
Okay this is pretty obvious but my question is why the combination of belly + windscream as stated in the recommended gear list? I cant see a connection between these two.

It is what @Phosphenez said. With Windscream, you will be able to run dual curse.

Why Belly? Because it provides huge life boost. So if you have 7000 life wearing Belly, with Enfeeble, your effective life pool will be 9100.

"
Monkestful wrote:
I found a Voidheart through a prophecy, so decided to try the Cospri+Voidheart setup, rather than a Bronn's (which I'm still trying to 6-link). Generally, I get the feeling that I'm slightly less good at killing random mobs and better at bosses. Grabbed some poison nodes too, to get 100% chance to poison.

How viable is poison after 3.0? Have I done something really dumb by respeccing like this?

Spoiler

This build is really fun though :)

For Voidheart, you will run Cyclone using the gems setup for Without Xoph's Blood. A 5L will be desired for more damage.

On the skill re-spec, that is fine as long as you want to stick with Voidheart. Otherwise, you can go for Avatar of Fire skill tree and drop Voidheart.

Check out the FAQ section. :)

"
endersblade wrote:
So here's something I don't think anyone has mentioned. Of the gems specifically put in the Ngamahu and Bronn's, which of them are worth getting corrupted to level 21, and which of them are worth getting corrupted to 23% quality instead?

All gems in Ngamahu should work better with 21/20.

As far as I know, the gem that works better at 20/23 is Faster Attack gem.

"
FuryofZion wrote:
got a question regarding the leveling gems he recommeded: how am i suppose to use 5 gems from a low level? (pre 55) what should i buy to use it? or did he mean just to use a combination of EQ + w/e we feel is correct for us? I really didnt get this and I really wanna start leveling this build.

also any leveling tips from people who are playing this build are welcomed! I dont have much currency to spend, and I really cant wait to hop off my totem (pizzasticks) build for something more active and fun :(

I was told that Sunder is a better skill to use for leveling to 55 so consider using that. You can also use Molten Strike with 2 x Wild Fire unique jewels.

Weapon wise, you can follow the one mentioned in the guide.

A 4L is sufficient for leveling.

Tabula is great and it can bring you to red maps.

"
endersblade wrote:
Well hot damn, I finally 6 linked and colored my chest:

Spoiler

Let the DPS'ing commence!

(It took me 1753 fucking Fusings to do this 6L...by FAR the most I've ever used! My average is about 425!)

Edit: Woo hoo, just killed Atziri! Of all my characters that have attempted it, this was my first :-) Only died twice!

Grats on your 6L and Atziri kill (I assumed you mean Uber Atziri)!

"
Chrisalex75 wrote:
Do you think xophs will drop in price anytime soon? cuz 15 exalts is a lot.

Probably will take a while longer to drop in price looking at how price ranges from 10ex to 15ex (overpriced in my view).

"
loseall wrote:
Why u still use "Lightning Golem" with "Vaal Lightning Trap"? There is no "shock" + 50% damage (only for lighting damage) in 3.0, so i'm a bit curious about this.
I m new here, so can be wrong.

Lightning Golem for the attack speed aura. Though Vaal Lightning Trap has been nerfed, it still provides 15% more damage.

"
Knampfclown wrote:
Spoiler

current gear @ lvl 75 sitting at 4.8k hp

did atziri without problem, tried uberlab but had a hard time vs argus/izaro. Thinking about switching to belly of the beast+windscream, is there any more defensive layers that I can add? damage is not a problem, but when I farm uberlab I like to watch netflix on 2nd screen so anything that makes me tankier would be appreciated!

will cwdt - ic - enduring cry even work?

before I had ic and molten shell which worked fine but I somehow see enduring cry rarely proccing? Is there any other more defensive setup? If i switch to belly and windscream I will have to get lots of resist on the jewels/other rings to be capped!

You can certainly use Cast When Damage Taken with Immortal Call. Check the gems section for 4L recommendation.

Enduring Cry is just to get max endurance charges which will be consumed by Immortal Call when it proc.

Ensure you are using the flask setup mentioned in the guide. Pop them before you engage Izaro. For Argus, Lion's Roar is very good against him. He gets knocked back to the wall and will have little chance to retaliate.

"
The_Gurk wrote:
Thanks for the build! It's really awesome. Doing fine in HC, just got me a Xophs blood. Gear:

Spoiler

Sitting on near 7k life at lvl 84, had to respec some life nodes for +int when I ditched carnage heart, but working on replacement gear with more intel.

My question is: what gems should I prioritise for quality? Doing some Uber lab runs and building up a gcp storage.

Glad you are enjoying the build. Do check out @Bymen cos he got his HC guy to 96 before ripping.

On gems to prioritize in getting to 20% quality, check out the FAQ. :)

"
Tranman409 wrote:

Spoiler

Your rare gears do not have good life rolls. It is like @Kitaen said, rares without life rolls are bad. Gloves and boots can roll over 100 life and belt can roll up to 99.

Also, follow the recommended flasks in the guide.

Aim for 6000 life pool and you will be able to clear all content (except Hall of Grandmaster).

"
JuztBe wrote:
Any tips on uber atziri?
Main problem is her flameblast. Soon after my cyclone animation ends she pops it and one shots me.

Ensure you have anti-curse flask cos she reflects Flammability curse back to you.

Do short cyclones and be patient when you fight her. When she is in her 4 clones stage, aim for the one with blue hand. Throw Vaal Lightning Trap beneath this blue hand fella and rip her apart.

"
Kholaridah wrote:
5200 HP
2900 ARMOUR

Spoiler

@cryion gave great recommendations. Besides what he mentioned, jewels with life % + physical damage % are great. You can also get int and resist on them to close the gap for missing stats.

"
Phloozy wrote:
Finally have enough currency to get a real 5 link armor but am torn on which to get, Belly of the Beast or Bronn's? Here is my current gearset, what are your thoughts?

Spoiler

Belly is very pricey in this league so I would suggest you to go for Bronn since the latter is also the recommended chest for clearing end game content.

By going Bronn, you can switch Windscream boots to rare boots with high life roll and high movement speed.

You can also replace Carnage Heart with rare amulet with high life roll.

Check out the flask section too for recommended setup.

And read the FAQ. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info