[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hi i really like this guide good job mate but i have 1 question what is the combo from windscream + belly of the beast this is what i dont get it would be cool if u answer kind regards yesnig (:
"
Yesnig wrote:
Hi i really like this guide good job mate but i have 1 question what is the combo from windscream + belly of the beast this is what i dont get it would be cool if u answer kind regards yesnig (:

You can run 2 curses with windscream (Flammability+Enfeeble), should make you pretty tanky
Okay this is pretty obvious but my question is why the combination of belly + windscream as stated in the recommended gear list? I cant see a connection between these two.
I found a Voidheart through a prophecy, so decided to try the Cospri+Voidheart setup, rather than a Bronn's (which I'm still trying to 6-link). Generally, I get the feeling that I'm slightly less good at killing random mobs and better at bosses. Grabbed some poison nodes too, to get 100% chance to poison.

How viable is poison after 3.0? Have I done something really dumb by respeccing like this?

Passive Tree

This build is really fun though :)
Last edited by Monkestful on Aug 23, 2017, 5:41:04 PM
"
Monkestful wrote:
I found a Voidheart through a prophecy, so decided to try the Cospri+Voidheart setup, rather than a Bronn's (which I'm still trying to 6-link). Generally, I get the feeling that I'm slightly less good at killing random mobs and better at bosses. Grabbed some poison nodes too, to get 100% chance to poison.

How viable is poison after 3.0? Have I done something really dumb by respeccing like this?

Passive Tree

This build is really fun though :)

Yeah, probably. It wasn't great before 3.0, so I can only imagine it got worse.

Don't worry about linking your Bronn's, I'm farming Uber Lab on a 4l Cyclone.
As a 100% priority, 6S your Ngamahu's though, that'll make the biggest difference.
So here's something I don't think anyone has mentioned. Of the gems specifically put in the Ngamahu and Bronn's, which of them are worth getting corrupted to level 21, and which of them are worth getting corrupted to 23% quality instead?
got a question regarding the leveling gems he recommeded: how am i suppose to use 5 gems from a low level? (pre 55) what should i buy to use it? or did he mean just to use a combination of EQ + w/e we feel is correct for us? I really didnt get this and I really wanna start leveling this build.

also any leveling tips from people who are playing this build are welcomed! I dont have much currency to spend, and I really cant wait to hop off my totem (pizzasticks) build for something more active and fun :(
Well hot damn, I finally 6 linked and colored my chest:

Spoiler

Let the DPS'ing commence!

(It took me 1753 fucking Fusings to do this 6L...by FAR the most I've ever used! My average is about 425!)

Edit: Woo hoo, just killed Atziri! Of all my characters that have attempted it, this was my first :-) Only died twice!
Last edited by endersblade on Aug 24, 2017, 12:45:59 AM
Do you think xophs will drop in price anytime soon? cuz 15 exalts is a lot.
Why u still use "Lightning Golem" with "Vaal Lightning Trap"? There is no "shock" + 50% damage (only for lighting damage) in 3.0, so i'm a bit curious about this.
I m new here, so can be wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info