[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Great job taking time to answer everyones questions. Also love your build so far, its my second favorite char to play after my dual wield gladiator!

Do you have any tip to mitigate trap damage besides dodging? (I mostly die to traps now, since I got taste of hate and lions roar)
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
"
Knampfclown wrote:
Great job taking time to answer everyones questions. Also love your build so far, its my second favorite char to play after my dual wield gladiator!

Do you have any tip to mitigate trap damage besides dodging? (I mostly die to traps now, since I got taste of hate and lions roar)

Glad you are enjoying the build. :)

The best way to handle traps will be to hit a pack of mobs and hit your quick silver flask. Run through the traps and Endless Hunger will enable to you survive through them without much issue. The only flask that you probably will pop will be the life flask when there is some sticky situation. Otherwise you will be fine.

The more damage you do, the longer your leech effect last.

The more life you have, the more leech you get.
So you added Molten Strike as alternative Single Target setup. Would you say Molten Strike is better than Cyclone for endgame bossfights such as Shaper?
"
kira1414 wrote:

Belly is very pricey in this league so I would suggest you to go for Bronn since the latter is also the recommended chest for clearing end game content.

By going Bronn, you can switch Windscream boots to rare boots with high life roll and high movement speed.

You can also replace Carnage Heart with rare amulet with high life roll.

Check out the flask section too for recommended setup.

And read the FAQ. :)

Ok bought a Bronn's, what is the suggested way to get 3r1b1g? Seems hard lol, although I just managed it but not in the actual 5 links...........

Got 2r2b1g, should I drop melee phys for ele focus or keep trying? Path of building says I lose 804 ignite dps but no total dps, is it worth it?
IGN PoopyPotter
Last edited by Phloozy on Aug 24, 2017, 10:24:34 AM
hey! great build!

i just skilled Avatar of fire and i lost like 8k paper dps .. is this normal?

on my cyclone i have 20% firepen which i understand why but it seems pretty much

my gear:

*edit just 5 linked my belly <3

whydo i have to take those curse boots with belly? i like mine so much :(
Last edited by rotheee on Aug 24, 2017, 10:27:39 AM
"
rotheee wrote:
hey! great build!

i just skilled Avatar of fire and i lost like 8k paper dps .. is this normal?

on my cyclone i have 20% firepen which i understand why but it seems pretty much

my gear:
Spoiler

*edit just 5 linked my belly <3

whydo i have to take those curse boots with belly? i like mine so much :(

You don't need to, but running belly + enfeeble should make you almost unkillable, personally i run enfeeble as default curse for all content, swapping to Flammability only on guardians or maps with +hp/+resist mods.

I'd look into replacing your Wrath Grip ring and the Gloves asap!
Last edited by Phosphenez on Aug 24, 2017, 10:38:28 AM
ye those 2 are my next Goals thank u very much!

when i run enfeeble+flamm + herald i have only 30 mana left .. to less to spam leapslam or cast my Golem hmm .. did i miss something?
"
rotheee wrote:
ye those 2 are my next Goals thank u very much!

when i run enfeeble+flamm + herald i have only 30 mana left .. to less to spam leapslam or cast my Golem hmm .. did i miss something?

I think you're either supposed to drop your Herald of Ash when running double curse, or run Enlighten 3/4 if you wanna use all 3.
When I run enfeeble+flamm+blasphemy, are the enfeeble and flamm debuffs supposed to show up above the mobs heads like they do when I hard cast enfeeble or flamm? Because right now I don't see anything on the mobs and it makes me think that enfeeble+flamm arnt being applied to them....
Just went balls deep for Avatar of fire, but i feel weaker, like by quite abit. My tooltip dps on cyclone went down 17k and i don't really see why i should use this! Is it a gear problem or something else.

Besides anyone be so kind to point me toward my next upgrade in gear? Would really appreciate it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info