[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Ive cleared shaper probably 50+ times, but i tried uber atziri, got absolutely smashed at trio, getting 1 shot.

how do i fix this
Hey guys,

I've been running a Tabula for a while now with Cyclone and Blood Magic socketed. I'm almost too used to running it, I was wondering do you guys face Mana Issues when not using Blood Magic? Or is the passive tree Mana leech node enough to sustain?

Also based on my gear, I assume the biggest upgrades I should be aiming for is Xophs and Bronns 5/6 Link? Thanks for your advice!

Spoiler

IGN: Vaelfor
any quick short tips while leveling my way up?( gem wise)
i have looked through like 80 pages and got realy frustrated with another 80+ to go.
"
Manta_Style wrote:
Hello, new player here. I was browsing around the forum and found a few different variation of this build: Slayer, Berserker, and Raider. I couldn't discern the differences between these classes and was hoping someone here could help me out.

Main difference are Slayer has Endless Hunger and don't rely on Vaal Pact for leech. Thus, retaining life regen. Slayer is also immune to stun and bleed during leech.

Other classes requires Vaal Pact for leech, and do not have life regen.

"
EpsilonJackal wrote:
Hi, I read your magic finding section and Bisco's Amulet isn't there. Is it just not worth using at all? Or are there certain situations where it may be useful, i.e. farming for alteration gear, etc.

Spoiler

Bisco was not included because of Xoph's Blood (add lots of damage to the build).

You can certainly swap in Bisco for its MF properties during MF runs.

"
Mcveigh wrote:
Ive cleared shaper probably 50+ times, but i tried uber atziri, got absolutely smashed at trio, getting 1 shot.

how do i fix this

To handle the Trio, you need to take out the witch first, follow by the dual strike guy, and lastly the Cyclone.

You have to keep a look out for Dual Strike guy's enrage mode. When he goes into enraged mode, you have to run around the room till he comes out of it, otherwise he will likely 1 shot you.

Don't try to tank them down all at once. You will likely fail. Instead run around if you have to and use Warchief to divert some attention from you.

Strategy is divide and conquer.

"
Vaelfor77 wrote:
Hey guys,

I've been running a Tabula for a while now with Cyclone and Blood Magic socketed. I'm almost too used to running it, I was wondering do you guys face Mana Issues when not using Blood Magic? Or is the passive tree Mana leech node enough to sustain?

Also based on my gear, I assume the biggest upgrades I should be aiming for is Xophs and Bronns 5/6 Link? Thanks for your advice!

Spoiler

Once you are able to equip Ngamahu's Flame, you will not run out of mana (unless you are using cyclone to traverse the map). You don't use Cyclone when there are no mobs around you. Instead, use quick silver or Leap Slam for mobility.

All rare gears will need high life roll so you will need to look into upgrading your rings. You will want to aim for 6000 life and 3000 armor.

Check out the flask section for recommended setup.

Also take a look at the FAQ section.

"
ColdMiller wrote:
any quick short tips while leveling my way up?( gem wise)
i have looked through like 80 pages and got realy frustrated with another 80+ to go.

Check out the Leveling to 55 section for tips. I was also told that Sunder is now a very good skill for leveling so you can check that out.

Molten Strike + 2 x WildFire unique jewels is another good option.
ONe quick question, I was doing this build but I did not check bandits update and auto took Oak, is very bad? should I reroll characer?
"
LinkRyu wrote:
ONe quick question, I was doing this build but I did not check bandits update and auto took Oak, is very bad? should I reroll characer?

No need to reroll, you can change it. Look it up on google (poe book of reform). Its kinda expensive, but not terribly.
Last edited by cryion on Aug 25, 2017, 4:50:11 AM
Been following this guide thanks lots of fun! Would anyone be willing to look at my gear and kind of give me a priority for upgrades moving forward? I know I need a lot. I found my first exalted tonight, so now i have 70c to my name and i want to be efficient and not waste it im new to the game. What should I upgrade first? Rares to get my health up? (only have 4k) Maybe drop Tabula for a 5L bronns? (is that worth?) something else? I have a devotos but with that and the anti reflection ring i wasnt able to get capped resistances, so i havent been wearing it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Osirismdw/ BodylikeaCyclone is the char name!

Thanks!
What are the ideal stats we should be looking for on rings ?

Okay to go with % increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills ?
Last edited by Valant on Aug 25, 2017, 5:16:48 AM
"
Osirismdw wrote:
Been following this guide thanks lots of fun! Would anyone be willing to look at my gear and kind of give me a priority for upgrades moving forward? I know I need a lot. I found my first exalted tonight, so now i have 70c to my name and i want to be efficient and not waste it im new to the game. What should I upgrade first? Rares to get my health up? (only have 4k) Maybe drop Tabula for a 5L bronns? (is that worth?) something else? I have a devotos but with that and the anti reflection ring i wasnt able to get capped resistances, so i havent been wearing it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Osirismdw/ BodylikeaCyclone is the char name!

Thanks!

You definitely want to invest in better rares. You dont even have to spend a ton of money on them. Jewellery and gear usually goes for very good prices if you are looking for dual resists and life. Dont need to be perfect life rolls.
Look at my profile. Everything rare you see (except the belt, that one did cost quite a bit) was dirt cheap. (Like 1-3c a piece if I remember correctly)
Sitting at 5k+ life and max resists. Carnage heart is definitely an upgrade worth having as well. And it is very cheap too.
Get rid of the Tabula at some point. You ll hate it because you will be used to the higher damage provided by the 6link. But I was comfortably running T13s with a 4link, until I finally decided to buy a 5link Bronns.
Bronns is also pretty cheap and it just adds so much quality of life!
Im not using the reflect ring. I sometimes die when Im careless because of it. But Ive grown the habbit of spamming the fire resistance flask. It works usually.

edit: Also try to get that 6 socket on your axe. I usually just go for 6 sockets when I have 150+ Jewellers in my stash. That always got me to 6 sockets so far. ^^
Last edited by cryion on Aug 25, 2017, 5:37:22 AM
2 questions.
1- I find it dificult to use Enduring Cry, because I need to stop cycloning (and leeching) to use it, meaning I'm vulnerable. Is there another way to get charges?

2- Xoph seems to be quite the chanllege from the videos I watched. How much Life, Armour, Fire Resist and DPS do I need to defeat him?

Here's my build so far.

and flasks I use most of the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info