[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hi guys,
quick PSA:

Anyone looking for inspiration to play Hardcore with this build should look at my char "easeMahu": https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bymen/characters?characterName=easeMahu

My previous char from Legacy league "easeClone" is outdated and only used for testing.

Happy slaying. :)
Last edited by Bymen on Aug 12, 2017, 6:41:28 PM
Question about damage conversion: point per point is it the same thing to get fire vs lightning vs cold vs physical? or is there double dipping? I know they removed double dipping from poison but does it happen with elemental conversion?

I have a ring
, wondering if I should jsut put fire damage to attacks on it or...something else?
"
mazak1991 wrote:
I am a bit confused by the 4 links, are you self casting ancestral warchief and enduring cry? Wouldnt it be better to put a warlords mark in the blasphemy 4link to autogenerate endurance charges?

Yes. You self cast Ancestral Warchief and Enduring Cry.

You can run Warlord's Mark for auto generation of endurance charges but you will have to drop Flammability (unless you run dual curse setup listed in the guide).

And Warlord's Mark don't auto generate charges for boss fights who do not have minions assisting him.

"
puregeneex wrote:
You might answer this before but...how do you guys deal with elemental reflect maps? Is only running ruby flask enough? And also which gods are best for elemental reflect?
Thankssss~

What @Phosphenez said. And I will add that Sibyl's Lament ring on the left slot will also help to mitigate single elemental reflect mob.

"
Pomodorek wrote:
Why there is Physical to Lightning Support in the build without Xophs Amulet?

Avatar of Fire seems to nullify all the damage from this support gem.

Answered this just a few post before this.

If you are running Avatar of Fire skill tree, you do not use the gem setup listed inside Without Xoph's Blood.

Instead you use the gems setup listed inside With Xoph's Blood (or Using Avatar of Fire Skill Tree) because Avatar of Fire skill tree is as though you are running a mini Xoph's Blood.

Guess I need to make this clearer as player tend to miss out With Xoph's Blood text.

"
Tristana wrote:
Hello all, im new to this build and haven't played a very long time. Could you please let me know what I should be upgrading (I have about 90c)? I'm thinking I need a new ring and amulet with lots of life and not many resistances because they are all capped.

Spoiler

What resistances should I aim for? Just low 80s?

You can work on your rare slots by getting better life rolls on them. Opal rings will give you good damage boost but a well rolled version will cost a lot.

You can also work on getting the following flasks: Taste of Hate, Wise's Oak, Dying Sun.

"
robin_nerf wrote:
After 2200+ fuse I GOT IT
Spoiler

I'v got a Bronn's question now then. Will it be more or less efficient to take Iron Reflexes ?

Grats on the 6L!

Personal preferences really. If you feel that you can survive better with Iron Reflexes, take it. :)

"
nds2 wrote:
hey thanks for the guide

i cant find a gem set up for Ngamahu's when u take the avator of fire skilltree when u dont have the amulet can u help me?

The gem setup for Ngamahu is the same with or without Xoph's Blood. :)

Furthermore, running Avatar of Fire skill tree = mini Xoph's Blood.

"
Bymen wrote:
Hi guys,
quick PSA:

Anyone looking for inspiration to play Hardcore with this build should look at my char "easeMahu": https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bymen/characters?characterName=easeMahu

My previous char from Legacy league "easeClone" is outdated and only used for testing.

Happy slaying. :)

Welcome back!

I have updated the guide's hardcore section to reference the skill tree in your new guy. :)

"
Question about damage conversion: point per point is it the same thing to get fire vs lightning vs cold vs physical? or is there double dipping? I know they removed double dipping from poison but does it happen with elemental conversion?

I have a ring
, wondering if I should jsut put fire damage to attacks on it or...something else?

Very nice ring over there. You can either roll physical damage on it, fire damage on it, or a 3rd resistance.

You do not take cold and lightning damage rolls because their effect will be halved.
Last edited by kira1414 on Aug 12, 2017, 9:05:15 PM
Thank you for making this build I'm a new player and found it really easy to follow and fun to play.
Hi @Kira1414

I am wondering why we don't play with added fire damage on the chest, when I put it on path of builder it add a lot of damage to cyclone. I guess I miss something there :P

Still struggling about the color for the 5l on the bronn but the rest of my gear looks fine for now!

Thx again for the build and the help it's awesome

Cheers,

Sory
Thank you.
People explain to me how support gems in weapon could work without active skill? I'm a newbie so I can haven't noticed something... And where we will take projectiles?

Last edited by ThePyrrhonist on Aug 12, 2017, 9:56:04 PM
"
ThePyrrhonist wrote:
People explain to me how support gems in weapon could work without active skill? I'm a newbie so I can haven't noticed something... And where we will take projectiles?

I was confused too, but after I started to use Ngamahu noticed those projectiles - weapon has 20% chance to spawn/cast them on hit. And whatever you have in weapon is linked with that skill that is being used even if there are no links in weapon.
"
eTo_PL wrote:
I was confused too, but after I started to use Ngamahu noticed those projectiles - weapon has 20% chance to spawn/cast them on hit. And whatever you have in weapon is linked with that skill that is being used even if there are no links in weapon.

Oh, now i understand. Just read wiki and found this info...

"Melee hits with Ngamahu's Flame have a chance to trigger level 16 Molten Burst, an attack skill that functions similar to Molten Strike. Molten Burst can only be triggered by the character's own melee hits, as opposed to those of his minions or totems.[1] Molten Burst can be supported by applicable support gems socketed in Ngamahu's Flame; it is not necessary that the sockets be linked."
is it possible in the future, the transition to atziri axe and kaom chest
or is the loss of damage?

and does it make sense to use xoph blood or go to Daresso''s Salute Citrine Amulet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info