[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Enzymaticc wrote:
"
Hi

What is recommended atm for someone like my self with a 6S Nga's Flame and 5L Belly in league? Voidheart or Avatar of Fire variation?

Xoph's Blood is out of the question and will remain so for...weeks : /

Avatar of Fire, easy choice. The voidheart version is pretty crappy.

edit: Also, just cleared uber lab at fresh level 70 boys, grinding that chaos so I can get ngamahu soon hopefully. Playing some shitty ass phys version with 5L, garbage axe and 4.6k hp.

thanks for the info, just bought a axe Hezmana's Bloodlust
Why are your path of exile passive trees different than poe builder? It's so confusing. Certain ones change things randomly. not sure if suppose to follow or it's a mistake. For example your 75 poe planner and 75 regular poe passive tree link has different things..
"
hkbutubaman wrote:
thanks kira1414 for this build,

I am planning this ...

Running Without Xoph's Blood - Picking Avatar of Fire from Skill Tree

Is it even hard to kill uber atziri?

just plan to clear some endgame contents, as I have not reach these contents in the past,

no offence for asking this.

Thank you

If you can kill Shaper, you will have no issues killing Uber Atziri. Check out the Shaper and Uber Atziri kill section for sample gears and flask setup. :)

"
negativ4000 wrote:
Guys, what about Immolate support gem instead of inc aoe/conc effect, i've just tried it. It looks amazing damn...

Simulating with PathOfBuilding shows that current gem setup still provide better DPS output.

"
Xyrre wrote:
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for an awesome build.

Killed shaper a few times today deathless was pretty smooth and all guardians are also pretty easy, just take it slow on minotaur/phoenix depending on the map roll.

Iv'e only got a 5L still had bad luck on the 6L but shaper and guardians are doable relatively easy with a 5L just so people know.

Edit: I have 6.2k hp if anyone want a reference.

Grats on the Shaper kill using a 5L!

@Enzymaticc Thank you for answering queries of other fellow players. :)

"
Lamonica wrote:
Hey Kira!!

I'm very impressed by the strength and speed of this build! This is fantastic! :D
I'm only hitting the 70's (level) now though. Still a lot to do to improve :P
And your activity on this forum, answering all these questions is amazing and very inspiring :)

Ok so my question is...
On the one option you have Avatar on the skill tree but no Primeval Force, and vice versa on the other ones.

Is it possible to have both on the skill tree (obviously without Xoph's) without cutting back too much on life and/or damage?

Edit : Also, with the sibyl ring on and the gods powers, I find that every time I try a breach (on t2-t5 maps) I am fine on full health, hitting as many monsters as possible, and then 5 seconds into the breach i suddenly die. O.o
Any ideas on what might be causing it? (Granted, my gear needs a lot of work, but with 3.6k hp and almost no issues with boss damage or anything else (up to like t8 at this point), I don't quite know why it happens....

Thank you for all your effort and dedication and enduring support & replies, and once again well done! Never been this impressed and excited about a build before! :P

Having Avatar of Fire and Primeval Force is a little too stretch on the skill points. You will have to sacrifice either some life nodes or some damage nodes in order to achieve that.

Did you equip Sibyl on your left ring slot? Also, hitting Ruby flask and keeping it up in a breach is always recommended since you won't know when an elemental reflect mob will pop up.

"
Fuzzballx wrote:
I was really worried about getting colors for a while on my new 6 Link (took everything i had almost to get 6 link after selling me "The Fiend" card for 5 ex even.

And then this happened on my first 120 chrome attempt:

I definitely just wet myself a little.

Onward to Xoph's!

Lucky roll there. Getting the right colors on that chest is hell of a pain. Grats! :)

"
^ your English is fine!

Guys, is the use of Avatar of Fire here a example of paper DPS not mattering? I lose 30% sheet dps. .But in practice there's no way it's a DPS loss to take it.
I'm level 62 now, took AoF at 61

Ensure you are using the correct gem setup when you switch to Avatar of Fire. You should be using the same gems as Xoph's Blood because you will be dealing 100% fire damage. Physical to Lightning Gem will effectively lower your damage by 32% when you run Avatar of Fire.

"
Heartbound wrote:
Why are your path of exile passive trees different than poe builder? It's so confusing. Certain ones change things randomly. not sure if suppose to follow or it's a mistake. For example your 75 poe planner and 75 regular poe passive tree link has different things..

The skill tree differences was because of poeplanner.com going down on the eve of 3.0 launch and I have to recreate all skill trees from memory using pathofexile.com.

I have sync all skill tree so this confusion should not occur again for new players adapting the build.
taste of hate vs lions roar

damage wise lions roar wins by a mile, yet the annoying knockback effect is a downside

but how is it defensively? are the 20% physical better than the 3k armour? (sitting only at 14% physical reduce w/o the granite buff)
IGN: Kitaen
Hello everyone, thanks for the wonderful build. But I need advice ... I now have level 88 and only 5k hp, and it becomes hard for me to play on 10+ cards. What can you advise on things, maybe something else? Thank you

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/YukitoEiri/characters
uber is aproximately 2993 times harder than shaper with this build

any mini fail on atziri will kill you, the trio is hard aswell

i've done 20 deathless shaper runs, atziri is a headache all the time
IGN: Kitaen
Hello there, first of all this is a great build and im realy enjoying playing it .. as dualist says didnt even break a sweat! :D But since im new cyclone player some thing got me confused. What is talent tree difference when im using voidheart ring?
Here is my profile, check character Shonzy-spinner and tell me what i did wrong and what i can do to improve it to go with voidheart instead of xoph blood. Tnx in advance. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Fancastic/characters
Why are you only running one Curse aura and leaving 75% of mana unreserved? Wouldn't running at least another curse aura make this even far more powerful.
"
Heartbound wrote:

"
kira1414 wrote:
The skill tree differences was because of poeplanner.com going down on the eve of 3.0 launch and I have to recreate all skill trees from memory using pathofexile.com I have sync all skill tree so this confusion should not occur again for new players adapting the build.

Thank you for fixing the issue :) Sorry if it sounded like I was being rude. I was just genuinely confused. Having a ton of fun and amazing progress with your build. One question.. Did you ever say why you don't take executioner? Or is it pointless later in the build?
Last edited by Heartbound on Aug 12, 2017, 10:14:50 AM
"
Why are you only running one Curse aura and leaving 75% of mana unreserved? Wouldn't running at least another curse aura make this even far more powerful.

he's also running herald of ash, for another 25%

he talks about a version running 2 curses for levelling in the first post, but it requires different gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info