[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hi

What is recommended atm for someone like my self with a 6S Nga's Flame and 5L Belly in league? Voidheart or Avatar of Fire variation?

Xoph's Blood is out of the question and will remain so for...weeks : /
Hi, I'm running with this build but i found myself with a low life pool. What should i change from my build, any advise? I know that i need the 6 socket in the ngamahu and 6 link in bronn's lithe. Thank you.
Last edited by Riwean on Aug 11, 2017, 2:19:29 PM
"
Hi

What is recommended atm for someone like my self with a 6S Nga's Flame and 5L Belly in league? Voidheart or Avatar of Fire variation?

Xoph's Blood is out of the question and will remain so for...weeks : /

Avatar of Fire, easy choice. The voidheart version is pretty crappy.

edit: Also, just cleared uber lab at fresh level 70 boys, grinding that chaos so I can get ngamahu soon hopefully. Playing some shitty ass phys version with 5L, garbage axe and 4.6k hp.

"
Riwean wrote:
Hi, I'm running with this build but i found myself with a low life pool. What should i change from my build, any advise? I know that i need the 6 socket in the ngamahu and 6 link in bronn's lithe. Thank you.

Honestly, I'd just buy a crappy 5L body armor with 90+ Life, armor + eva, and a resist or two and set bronns aside for now until you upgrade your crappy jewels and can 5 or 6 link it. You can get a solid Armor + evasion chest armor with 90+ life and resists for like 10c. Something like this one I am using (ignore gems because I'm playing phys version atm, not high enough level to go avatar yet. I got this for like 10-15'ish c I think?

Your left ring could also use an upgrade to one with more life.

Btw your flasks made me cringe...
Last edited by Enzymaticc on Aug 11, 2017, 2:27:01 PM

"
Chrisalex75 wrote:
Doing a lot better than before but still get chunked hard randomly in t11 maps.

Also why is my tooltip dps so low? its like 12k with eveything popped which seems low.

Did you select the correct skill from your character profile? Looking at your gears and gems, Cyclone should at least have 30K damage.

What do you mean select the correct skill? I feels like I missed something important but I'm too dumb to notice it.
Current Gear
Spoiler

Any upgrade recommendations? I know flasks ofc but in general. Sometimes i feel a bit squishy.
Last edited by Melchior1988 on Aug 11, 2017, 2:27:05 PM

"Did you select the correct skill from your character profile? Looking at your gears and gems, Cyclone should at least have 30K damage."

What do you mean by select the correct skill? I feels like I missed something important but I'm too dumb to notice it.
Last edited by Chrisalex75 on Aug 11, 2017, 2:30:26 PM
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for an awesome build.

Killed shaper a few times today deathless was pretty smooth and all guardians are also pretty easy, just take it slow on minotaur/phoenix depending on the map roll.

Iv'e only got a 5L still had bad luck on the 6L but shaper and guardians are doable relatively easy with a 5L just so people know.

Edit: I have 6.2k hp if anyone want a reference.
Last edited by Xyrre on Aug 11, 2017, 2:35:04 PM
"
Chrisalex75 wrote:

"Did you select the correct skill from your character profile? Looking at your gears and gems, Cyclone should at least have 30K damage."

What do you mean by select the correct skill? I feels like I missed something important but I'm too dumb to notice it.

Hit "C" to open your character window, then you'll see your abilities going from left to right, you need to have cyclone selected in there to see its DPS. (make sure you don't have auto attack selected). You can use the little bar in the character window there to scroll from left to right to see all the abilities, click cyclone.
Last edited by Enzymaticc on Aug 11, 2017, 2:35:33 PM
"
Melchior1988 wrote:
Current Gear
Spoiler

Any upgrade recommendations? I know flasks ofc but in general. Sometimes i feel a bit squishy.

Get a belt that has armor on it, you probably have really low armor atm and you aren't spec'd into Iron reflexes.

Also, you should have an enduring cry gem somewhere in your gear (can link it with increased duration if you want).. Then you use it near a pack before you're about to spin into it after you leap in (to get those endurance charges up). Should be keeping enduring cry up 90% of the time while mapping etc. And replace that gross mana flask with a basalt flask. (or you can replace your shock life flask with it if you for some reason need a mana flask). You don't need 2 life flasks with this build really unless you're running uber lab.
Last edited by Enzymaticc on Aug 11, 2017, 2:41:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info