[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kira1414 wrote:

Ensure you are using the correct gem setup when you switch to Avatar of Fire. You should be using the same gems as Xoph's Blood because you will be dealing 100% fire damage. Physical to Lightning Gem will effectively lower your damage by 32% when you run Avatar of Fire.

That doesn't answer my question :P I understand what Avatar of Fire does. The listed gems to use in chest include Phys to Lightning on page 1.
"
Kitaen wrote:
taste of hate vs lions roar

damage wise lions roar wins by a mile, yet the annoying knockback effect is a downside

but how is it defensively? are the 20% physical better than the 3k armour? (sitting only at 14% physical reduce w/o the granite buff)

Taste of Hate is so good because that 20% is further reduced by your cold resist cap of 80%.

e.g.

if you take 1000 damage. 200 is converted to cold.

Because Taste of Hate gives you +5 maximum cold resist, your total cold resist is now 80%

The 200 damage is multiplied by 0.2 = 40 damage.

End up the damage that you take is only 800 + 40 = 840 (and this is not taking armor into consideration, which will further reduce the damage taken).

"
YukitoEiri wrote:
Hello everyone, thanks for the wonderful build. But I need advice ... I now have level 88 and only 5k hp, and it becomes hard for me to play on 10+ cards. What can you advise on things, maybe something else? Thank you

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/YukitoEiri/characters

Your flask setup need some adjustment. You can refer to the flask section in the guide.

Having the correct flask setup is crucial to survival. The same goes to managing your flasks.

Always pop utility flasks (e.g. granite, ruby) before engaging monsters.

"
Kitaen wrote:
uber is aproximately 2993 times harder than shaper with this build

any mini fail on atziri will kill you, the trio is hard aswell

i've done 20 deathless shaper runs, atziri is a headache all the time

Yep. Shaper is much easier than Uber Atziri because the room for error is very small when you fight her.

"
Heartbound wrote:

Thank you for fixing the issue :) Sorry if it sounded like I was being rude. I was just genuinely confused. Having a ton of fun and amazing progress with your build. One question.. Did you ever say why you don't take executioner? Or is it pointless later in the build?

No worries. :)

Executioner is not needed since the build has enough damage. You can certainly go for it by trading some life nodes for damage. The flexibility is there since damage nodes are all within reach.

"
"
kira1414 wrote:

Ensure you are using the correct gem setup when you switch to Avatar of Fire. You should be using the same gems as Xoph's Blood because you will be dealing 100% fire damage. Physical to Lightning Gem will effectively lower your damage by 32% when you run Avatar of Fire.

That doesn't answer my question :P I understand what Avatar of Fire does. The listed gems to use in chest include Phys to Lightning on page 1.

I did answer your question. Let me explain it in another way. :)

You will use the gems setup listed under Gems Setup For Chest -> With Xoph's Blood (or Using Avatar of Fire Skill Tree)

The reason that you are using the same gems as Xoph's Blood is because by picking Avatar of Fire skill tree, you are effectively running the build with a mini Xoph's Blood.

I hope the above is clearer.
Still doesn't answer my question. I understand what Avatar of Fire does. I understand what the amulet does. What I don't understand is Phys to Lightning, and weather to use it or not.

Ok, Im blind. I see the drop down for "with Xoph's Blood".
Sorry. It's clear, I just failed to interpret or see the drop down properly.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 12, 2017, 1:25:32 PM
I am a bit confused by the 4 links, are you self casting ancestral warchief and enduring cry? Wouldnt it be better to put a warlords mark in the blasphemy 4link to autogenerate endurance charges?
You might answer this before but...how do you guys deal with elemental reflect maps? Is only running ruby flask enough? And also which gods are best for elemental reflect?
Thankssss~
"
puregeneex wrote:
You might answer this before but...how do you guys deal with elemental reflect maps? Is only running ruby flask enough? And also which gods are best for elemental reflect?
Thankssss~

I just reroll elem. reflect, used to run it on a diff build.

Soul of Yugul (Minor God) - 25% reduced reflected damage taken + 50% chance to reflect enemy chills and freezes.
Why there is Physical to Lightning Support in the build without Xophs Amulet?

Avatar of Fire seems to nullify all the damage from this support gem.
Hello all, im new to this build and haven't played a very long time. Could you please let me know what I should be upgrading (I have about 90c)? I'm thinking I need a new ring and amulet with lots of life and not many resistances because they are all capped.

What resistances should I aim for? Just low 80s?
After 2200+ fuse I GOT IT
Spoiler

I'v got a Bronn's question now then. Will it be more or less efficient to take Iron Reflexes ?
-Nerf
hey thanks for the guide

i cant find a gem set up for Ngamahu's when u take the avator of fire skilltree when u dont have the amulet can u help me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info