Breach Statistics

"
Swazlee wrote:
That drop off from 1 to 2 is huge .. especially since it's so easy to get a few just from playing. Any analysis why?

I would like to see a breakdown of death by bosses .. including maps.

it mostly has to do with the player distribution. afaik GGG once said that half of the accounts/players never make it past normal brutus. so essentially, the distribution is very bottom-heavy. even among those one-time players or those that leave the game after some 1-4 hours, many will have completed the keep a breach open challenge and thus appear in this statistic. to randomly complete any of the other challenges as a new player, you have to put in substantially more hours. like 10+.

if you weighted that statistic by actual playtime, the chart would look totally different. I think most of the "active playerbase" has 20+ challenges completed. what the current chart shows is the distribution among the "breach account base", if you wanna call it like that.

Last edited by Black_Gun on Jan 11, 2017, 7:31:24 PM
nice statistics :)
nerf dried lake

ty
0.75 percentile.
Hmm. Less than 1% with 36 done.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
h
Last edited by itsmemitsui on Aug 2, 2020, 2:38:11 PM
"
itsmemitsui wrote:
come on more challenges or at least harder ones please, things like "use a mirror", "reach level 100" challenges or something...

40/40 is too easy

its like a dead league after week 2 everytiem

Try getting a GF if you want something challenging!

No-life joke aside, if they want to make challenges more challenging, remove the ability to Buy/share them

Ie: clear twinned maps only works for the creator of the map

Kill these endgame bosses, ALONE!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 11, 2017, 7:55:28 PM
Fix the stupid Chayula splinter challenge
"
bottlehead93 wrote:
Fix the stupid Chayula splinter challenge

what's wrong with it? Oo
[img]http://i.imgur.com/GHJ3dd8.png[/img]
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
itsmemitsui wrote:
come on more challenges or at least harder ones please, things like "use a mirror", "reach level 100" challenges or something...

40/40 is too easy

its like a dead league after week 2 everytiem

Try getting a GF if you want something challenging!

No-life joke aside, if they want to make challenges more challenging, remove the ability to Buy/share them

Ie: clear twinned maps only works for the creator of the map

Kill these endgame bosses, ALONE!

I did all the twin challenges solo.

And the challenges don't need to be more challenging. They already are more time consuming than I would like them to be. I wanted to hit 36 a week or 2 before I actually did... because burn out... but being in the 30+ range already, no way was I stopping short.

Now I can play or not as I see fit. Kick back and have fun while waiting to see what the next league will be like.

If completing the challenges took the entire league length, I'd have to skip playing entire leagues. I did skip the league before Breach. Getting to 36 three times in a row before that burned me out. Wish it didn't, because the Atlas changes to the mapping system I found quite refreshing this league.
Last edited by Galtrovan on Jan 11, 2017, 8:32:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info