Breach Statistics

"
br4iny wrote:
"
bottlehead93 wrote:
Fix the stupid Chayula splinter challenge

what's wrong with it? Oo

I wanted to find the splinters... not have to trade for them.
"
Top ten most created areas:

Merciless: The Dried Lake
Merciless: The Submerged Passage
wat? Not Ledge but Passage? Why?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Love breach league and hopefully breach makes it into the core game.
🐢
Super weird, I expected far more than 0.75% with 36 challenges by now.

While I'm at it, stop adding ridiculous RNG challenges like the unique strongbox or the chayula boss on a random breach.. it's super annoying and really it's just a matter of luck. At least I don't feel like I earn it when I just spilled like 4ex to buy the challenges that I was missing by week 2.
x

Last edited by itsmemitsui on Aug 2, 2020, 2:38:50 PM
I like how many more people are at 36 than 35
"
Matematikas wrote:

Make sure that you do every map at least once (and read the objective what you need for atlas bonus) and the drop goes better. Also dont run white maps.. Use some alchemy orb if you can afford to boost item quantity a bit ;)

Thanks for the advice. I have been doing the atlas maps as far as I can get them drop or acquire them. I don't run white maps. Since the early tiers only require Magic for the atlas bonus I haven't be using alchemy orbs on them; only trans. I'll try alchemy a few to see if that helps the map drop rate.
"
XPhantasmaX wrote:
HOW is it that people rip in the harvest in cruel difficulty. Are people's builds and gear THAT bad to justify its top ranking deaths?

bots
I can very much agree which act 3 cruel dom area, pain in the ass in hardcore.
you forgot 1 stat.

"amount of people to find 100 chayula fragments on thier own = 4".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info