Breach Statistics

"
Merciless: The Docks

bots love this area
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Hmm, about half the completion rate on 24 and 36 challenges compared to Essence.

This has a lot to do with how easy it is to get the first challenge. As the stats are for people who have at least one challenge. The first one being easier means you are looking at a larger pool.

Or PoE is flooded with casuals who dont really care about the challenges... Ive played like few days max this league and im sitting at 12 challenges just from playing the game. More than that required some effort.

Looks like more than 50% of the playerbase doesnt really bother to go through any effort. Its been almost half of the league...

Gr8 for business - bad for reputation. But w/e we have been losing Closed Beta and Open Beta supporters steadly :S

(Ps. And for me company owns them a lot)
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Jan 11, 2017, 6:51:50 PM
I would really love to see the top 10 deadliest areas statistic split up between sc and hc. Essentially, people die a lot more on sc, so that the statistic you've shown here mostly reflects sc. For example, it would be intriguing to see how the hard leveling bosses (mostly cruel malachai) match up in deadliness compared to maps or the shaper fight among hc players, i.e. those players that know what they're doing and properly prepare for those fights.
Last edited by Black_Gun on Jan 11, 2017, 6:54:21 PM
"
Kampong wrote:
Why is merciless Submerged passage in top 10 most created areas? Some div card drops there or something?

This has to do with the Dweller-quest. People getting the skill point later on have to re-open Sub-passage. Also for the other quest in Fedit Pool for the respec points. For both Sub-passage is the way to go.
That drop off from 1 to 2 is huge .. especially since it's so easy to get a few just from playing. Any analysis why?

I would like to see a breakdown of death by bosses .. including maps.
Last edited by Swazlee on Jan 11, 2017, 7:01:12 PM
Cruel Harvest LUL
I like the concept of breaches, but as a solo player I feel like they start closing right when I'm starting to enjoy them.

As a result, I don't think I'm gonna go all in on this league. One day I'll enjoy a league enough to go for that 36 challenge though.
u guys killed my life since december 2nd.. and with this post you honour my time, 0.75%, never thought that less people :o, gogogo guys! epic wings!
I guess I should start playing in breach league
If there is something that POEtrade taught me is that atleast 60% of these players are afk most of the time

No pride in having more people if they are not even playing
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 11, 2017, 7:19:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info