[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
Rainhart wrote:
I got it , its ok ?

Need only buy some chromatics ;]

12600 chroms and still nothing :)

This bow got awesome mods! but awfull base to color, you can craft a 3rd res or Dex on it. Considering that, it might be worth the 3-4 more ex on chromatics that you are gonna spend(avg 3k chrome for 3b2r1g with 1r1b vorici)

"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
I'm also trying out other versions of the build in chaos chaos SRS get nerfed or for next league when united in dream may not be an option depending on what ggg does.

The recharge is awesome, but 9200ES is low imo.

It should be good enough with mf version.. I leveled to 94 with 8-9k ES doing uber atziri too, no shaper tho(waited 11k es no mf).

"
Urigald wrote:
Thank you very much for this guide !

I'm trying to run a hybrid variation of this build, but since I won't be taking the Blood Magic node, I needed to change a few things. Mainly I'm forced to select the auras I'll be taking, since I can't run as much without the -50% less mana reserved.
My plan here would be the following.

> 38% reduced mana reserved from the tree + 8% from Alpha's Howl.
> 1 Additionnal Curse from Whispers of Doom (or a Doedre's Damning Ring if not yet available)

- Haste + Clarity + Blood Magic on Shield or Weapon
- Blasphemy + Vulnerability + Elemental Weakness
- Hatred + Wrath + Generosity 3L + 1 free socket on Alpha's Howl

My tree basically remains almost the same, except ofc the Blood Magic part.
Any idea on optimizing this setup from a life/es point of view ?

Edit :
Total mana reserved is 91.8% of my mana pool.
Total life reserved, I don't really know. Does the mana multiplier of the gem BM applies to life reservation ?

For an hybrid setup I would go with prism guardian like that:
https://poe.mikelat.com/#K2ziXfKd/9b.a8p/BWlVb./9b.hQeb/C44c.Vh/9b.e
So 7 aura+2curse:
Alpha's: 3L+1S BM-Clarity-Purity of your choice and discipline in single socket
prism guardian: Anger-Haste-Hatred
then 2blasphemy and wrath+generosity where you want
This will leave you 1% hp left and 17% mana

But I stil wouldn't recommend it, as you would lose a big amount of ES from shield+helmet and the biggest issue you'll encounter will be the mana regen to sustain SRS even with lv22/23 clarity, you'll need a lot of mana regen from gear or nodes froms skill tree.

And.. yes, BM multiplier does affect life reservation.
IGN: ZaphSkyWalker
Just wanna say thank you for this awesome build! Just took down uber for the first time since i started to play on 1.0 release and it was so easy i feel like im cheating :(

My gear i used to kill uber (Didnt bother to change the mf gear)
Spoiler
Its cool to me that I can decimate a t15 map, with somewhat sketch mods, with my MF setup, that has max res, all these auras, and 10.5k ES.

Spoiler
I love pie.
"
Kingolo wrote:
For an hybrid setup I would go with prism guardian like that:
https://poe.mikelat.com/#K2ziXfKd/9b.a8p/BWlVb./9b.hQeb/C44c.Vh/9b.e
So 7 aura+2curse:
Alpha's: 3L+1S BM-Clarity-Purity of your choice and discipline in single socket
prism guardian: Anger-Haste-Hatred
then 2blasphemy and wrath+generosity where you want
This will leave you 1% hp left and 17% mana

But I stil wouldn't recommend it, as you would lose a big amount of ES from shield+helmet and the biggest issue you'll encounter will be the mana regen to sustain SRS even with lv22/23 clarity, you'll need a lot of mana regen from gear or nodes froms skill tree.

And.. yes, BM multiplier does affect life reservation.

Thanks !
Just to be clear, I'm adapting the tree only because I don't have the currency to run your setup. So I'm Macgyvering this through ^^

Seems to me like I won't be able to get more than 5 auras + 2 curses if I want it to be sustainable in terms of survivability and casting mana costs. First, I got rid of Anger and Purity of E.

I played around with Mikelat's form, and I ended up with this :
https://poe.mikelat.com/#ZcMnWfKd/9b.Duub/BWlVb./EUe.6/ajzc.e

So, what I did was to move the big auras on Prismatig Guard (which I didn'k know about, thanks btw)
- Hatred and Wrath supported by Generosity on the shield. So Blood Magic and nice reduction of mana reservation for these 2.
- Curse + Curse + Blasphemy on weapon
- Clarity + Haste + Discipline on Alpha's Howl.
--> https://poe.mikelat.com/#ZcMnWfKd/9b.Tuub/BWlVb./ixf.q/ajzc.e

That brings us to 28% life reserved and 94% mana reserved.
Which is quite heavy on mana management.

I can put Discipline alone on a 2L with a Blood Magic Support gem, and it balances to 64% life reserved and 75% mana reserved. Huge cost on life pool due to BM mana multiplier.
Will this much life be enough with the amount of ES I can gather on my gear ? We'll see in the future...
Not a native english.
Please be comprehensive about my syntax/voc, ty.
Last edited by Urigald on Jan 17, 2017, 7:27:33 PM
Thanks Kingolo and OP for the builds , +3 bow , 7 aura, missing grace .
6k7 es , uber lab is just a joke , but chimera rekt me , just dont know how to deal with his invi sh*t. have not try other guardian .

Cast speed seem low .
Spoiler

"
lightning0510 wrote:
Thanks Kingolo and OP for the builds , +3 bow , 7 aura, missing grace .
6k7 es , uber lab is just a joke , but chimera rekt me , just dont know how to deal with his invi sh*t. have not try other guardian .

Cast speed seem low .
Spoiler

I think chimera is the "hardest" of the 4 guardians at least for bow version.
You might help you with blink arrow although I don't use it here, when he goes to "Hunt mode" I just activate quicksilver and run through the shrouds (If you don't know how it works, when he goes to this mode, you have to walk through the smokes, where he is hidden, when you'll pass the right one he will appear), you may activate basalt aswell just to mitigate some more damage, other than that you shouldn't receive any damage except from mobs phase.
IGN: ZaphSkyWalker
Right now working on translation of this guide into russian (for russian community) with links and referals. So far many of russian players liked this build aswell, but a language barrier makes harder to understand.
Whatsoever, do u mind ? This masterpiece deserve a multilangue "pack"!

Chimera is super hard if u dont have any moveskill whatsoever, u need to find it within the cloud asap.
But, if u have some realtroubles grab 3x discipline and combine it. Should make it as ez as a breath
Last edited by iwonderwice on Jan 18, 2017, 2:14:20 AM
"
Rainhart wrote:
I got it , its ok ?

Need only buy some chromatics ;]

12600 chroms and still nothing :)

Ouch. And here I'm sitting thinking that it has been annoying trying to colour my +3 bow ;)

"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
I'm also trying out other versions of the build in chaos chaos SRS get nerfed or for next league when united in dream may not be an option depending on what ggg does.

The recharge is awesome, but 9200ES is low imo.

"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Its cool to me that I can decimate a t15 map, with somewhat sketch mods, with my MF setup, that has max res, all these auras, and 10.5k ES.

Spoiler

I don't think that SRS will be nerfed (at least i really hope it won't be). The SRS damage is really good but there's still plenty of builds out there with more damage, even if we have a lot of things going for us to outweigh that.

I think I will be trying to go for the +3 crude bow setup for the next league myself.

"
Urigald wrote:
Thank you very much for this guide !

I'm trying to run a hybrid variation of this build, but since I won't be taking the Blood Magic node, I needed to change a few things. Mainly I'm forced to select the auras I'll be taking, since I can't run as much without the -50% less mana reserved.
My plan here would be the following.

> 38% reduced mana reserved from the tree + 8% from Alpha's Howl.
> 1 Additionnal Curse from Whispers of Doom (or a Doedre's Damning Ring if not yet available)

- Haste + Clarity + Blood Magic on Shield or Weapon
- Blasphemy + Vulnerability + Elemental Weakness
- Hatred + Wrath + Generosity 3L + 1 free socket on Alpha's Howl

My tree basically remains almost the same, except ofc the Blood Magic part.
Any idea on optimizing this setup from a life/es point of view ?

Edit :
Total mana reserved is 91.8% of my mana pool.
Total life reserved, I don't really know. Does the mana multiplier of the gem BM applies to life reservation ?

"
Urigald wrote:

Thanks !
Just to be clear, I'm adapting the tree only because I don't have the currency to run your setup. So I'm Macgyvering this through ^^

Seems to me like I won't be able to get more than 5 auras + 2 curses if I want it to be sustainable in terms of survivability and casting mana costs. First, I got rid of Anger and Purity of E.

I played around with Mikelat's form, and I ended up with this :
https://poe.mikelat.com/#ZcMnWfKd/9b.Duub/BWlVb./EUe.6/ajzc.e

So, what I did was to move the big auras on Prismatig Guard (which I didn'k know about, thanks btw)
- Hatred and Wrath supported by Generosity on the shield. So Blood Magic and nice reduction of mana reservation for these 2.
- Curse + Curse + Blasphemy on weapon
- Clarity + Haste + Discipline on Alpha's Howl.
--> https://poe.mikelat.com/#ZcMnWfKd/9b.Tuub/BWlVb./ixf.q/ajzc.e

That brings us to 28% life reserved and 94% mana reserved.
Which is quite heavy on mana management.

I can put Discipline alone on a 2L with a Blood Magic Support gem, and it balances to 64% life reserved and 75% mana reserved. Huge cost on life pool due to BM mana multiplier.
Will this much life be enough with the amount of ES I can gather on my gear ? We'll see in the future...

Hello. If you are low on currency, I can strongly recommend going BM with a 5L Solaris Lorica and then buying a 20/20 srs at 70. That 35c investment and the other gear (ephemeral edge, and cheap ES gear) should keep you safe at least up to red tier maps without any issues.

But if you're set for the hybrid. My prime concern would be Chaos Damage (if you're not using the shavs), and mana regen (which is one of the reasons why I've chosen to go BM with this build).

"
Fernqvist wrote:
Just wanna say thank you for this awesome build! Just took down uber for the first time since i started to play on 1.0 release and it was so easy i feel like im cheating :(

My gear i used to kill uber (Didnt bother to change the mf gear)
Spoiler

Congratulations to the kill! I'm sorry that the build cheated you of a hard fight :P

"
iwonderwice wrote:
Right now working on translation of this guide into russian (for russian community) with links and referals. So far many of russian players liked this build aswell, but a language barrier makes harder to understand.
Whatsoever, do u mind ? This masterpiece deserve a multilangue "pack"!

Hey. A Russian translation sounds like a great idea! If you want I can give you read access to the original text files that I always use before updating the guide, send me a PM in that case and I'll fix the links for you.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Hey can you take a look at my account profile and tell me what i should upgrade next? I'm having a hard time figuring out where im going to get to 10k ES lol. Unless its all left in talents for me to take.

Also do i have to link Item Rarity gem with my SRS to get the mobs to drop better stuff? Or does just having it on work?
Last edited by cjbender on Jan 18, 2017, 5:14:29 PM

I give for this bow max lighting res for mf setup.

Now when i coloring bow ( long process ) i use this setup :

This shild option is fester with WB + more ES. For my low lev content of game , and to farm on mf setup its relly nice. But with HeadHunter when i got speed aura from rare mob clearing is just to fast :)

But i am so low on Es now. With bow setup i have 4,5k ES with shield 6k es and dont have IC+CWDT setup so i stick to low content of the game.

I level up my SRS gem for 20/20 and with 1st try i got this :

Kingolo say:
"Considering that, it might be worth the 3-4 more ex on chromatics that you are gonna spend(avg 3k chrome for 3b2r1g with 1r1b vorici)"

I spend +14 ex on it and i only use 1R+1B system.

RND is RND. My buddy spend 9k fus on linking lighting coil and dont get it , and the league ends :)

But its only standard and testing for new league :)

Sory for My English.

Some random Lake farming :

https://youtu.be/ft56DihNmaw

I love playing MF`er ! :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pASEnOMW5mI

Only 16 EX for Chroms :)
Last edited by Rainhart on Jan 18, 2017, 5:09:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info