[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

Hi , i just testing your build on std.
I have idea to start whit it on new leage.

But i have a question. I have perfect +3 staff with +2 res and cast speed. It`s not possible to use it with your build ?

And i see in leveling section this 63 point tree dont have Sovereignty with mana reserved.

Thanks for so great build guide !
"
Tahreyn wrote:
"
cjbender wrote:
I'm sorry im pretty new to this game. What level should i raise my auras to? Or should i just keep them all at level 1? Or do i only raise the ones that make mana reserved? And when can i use more than just 2 auras? It seems like I wont be able to with the reserve requirements on all of them?

Thanks

Hello.

All the auras that we use, with the exception of Clarity, are using a fixed % mana reserved amount. All of those you want to level up to 20. Additionally I think it is worth it to get quality on them as well, since our spirits tends to get some length away from us at times, so the increased radius from Quality is quite good for us.

Clarity is the only aura that we use that has a mana cost, instead of a fixed % mana reserved, and it is one that increases with each level. Since we only benefit from the Commander of Darkness bonus that we get from the Clarity, it will do its job better on lvl 1 than it would if we level it.

You'll be able to use most of the auras when you get the Blood Magic keynode and the following Mortal Conviction node. Up until then I recommend to use Hatred + Haste + Discipline + lvl 1 clarity. You should be able to run those 4 auras your mana after you've picked up most of the reduced mana reserved from the different clusters.

I hope that sorted things out for you =)

Dude thanks that has helped a lot. I'm only level 44 currently but this is my second breech character so I have managed to buy a 5L Solaris Lorica. It's 3 blue and 2 red. I'm currently using SRS- Minion Damage, Melee Splash, Melee Physical and Echo since I can't cast very fast for the SRS's.

Is that the right setup for a begenner Lorica? And which talent tree should i go for since I have a Lorica already? I was confused since you have so many up :D.
"
Rainhart wrote:
Hi , i just testing your build on std.
I have idea to start whit it on new leage.

But i have a question. I have perfect +3 staff with +2 res and cast speed. It`s not possible to use it with your build ?

And i see in leveling section this 63 point tree dont have Sovereignty with mana reserved.

Thanks for so great build guide !

Hello, you can go with a +3 staff and go with the Bow setup. The major drawback with using a Staff instead of a Bow is that you can't use the Soulstrike quiver, but you'll have a much easier time getting the desired colours.

Thanks for catching the Sovereignty miss, I've updated the leveling skilltrees.

"
cjbender wrote:

Dude thanks that has helped a lot. I'm only level 44 currently but this is my second breech character so I have managed to buy a 5L Solaris Lorica. It's 3 blue and 2 red. I'm currently using SRS- Minion Damage, Melee Splash, Melee Physical and Echo since I can't cast very fast for the SRS's.

Is that the right setup for a begenner Lorica? And which talent tree should i go for since I have a Lorica already? I was confused since you have so many up :D.

It sounds like a quite solid gem setup, when you feel that you've enough cast speed you can drop the Spell Echo. Just follow the leveling skill trees until you hit 70, then it's probably a good idea for you to respec into the 85 point minimal low life version (you can do this a few levels earlier, but I do recommend 70 first as you can get some cheap decent ES level 70 base items).
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Aaaaaah! Leveled and tried the shaper again!

And I did it! Died twice in phase 2 like a dump but all rest went very very smooth, the 3rd phase went too easy, just the time to spawn 3 vortex and he was already down :D

I kept melee splash without swapping for melee phy as the damage was way more than enough, and used blink arrow instead of vaal haste, but I think it wasn't that necessary, I just used it once in phase 2 in a very critical situation, but in general once learned how to move is pretty easy to survive as you don't have to facetank him :D

Now that I've finally finished to build it, proper learnt to play and beaten all the content, gotta make my conclusion:
Contro:
-Bored to activate all these auras after every login/death ç_ç (much better than a league ago tho, where you couldn't see what was activated and was an aura gamble)
-Kills mobs too far away that bring me 2 major issue:
~killing bearers and I dump walk on them on the right moment of explosion;
~the drops from mobs too far away are unallocated, so I have to argue with my friends for
the rightful ownership over every chrome/chaos. lol

Pro:
-Everything you've already listed;
-Joining parties as Auramancer and then carry the whole party alone;
-Once vaal haste is up you're an unstoppable truck.
--little pro for bow version: you can jump through cliffs with blink arrow, still viable if breach uniques will be discountinued and no cons in case of an eventual poison nerf
IGN: ZaphSkyWalker
This is probably the most effective build I've ever tried. I have cleared most of the content in Breach, league, I have farmed my brains out (I have 216% IIR and I am afraid to try anything else because of the big drop in drop rates). My friends love me, I have powerleveled them, boosted them, helped them do lab etc and a group of 4-5 with me inside is fantastic. Nice job!
Crafting 3% reduced mana reserved on our helm is pretty much the same as crafting 5% no ?
It doesn't even change a thing in the Aura Calculator.

Thanks for the guide, having a lot of fun. Bought my 6L today, selling the 5L. I'm waiting to find a 150% increased Effect of the Buff granted by your Stone Golems helmet, but they are hard to come by. I feel without it I won't be able to drop my prism, and vitality.

Current equiped non MF version :
Spoiler
Last edited by Pandaroux on Jan 15, 2017, 7:01:52 PM
"
Pandaroux wrote:
Crafting 3% reduced mana reserved on our helm is pretty much the same as crafting 5% no ?

Thanks for the guide, having a lot of fun. Bought my 6L today, selling the 5L. I'm waiting to find a 150% increased Effect of the Buff granted by your Stone Golems helmet, but they are hard to come by. I feel without it I won't be able to drop my prism, and vitality.

Spoiler

5% let you remove the conqueror's efficiency jewel from skill tree and let you a slot for ES/Minion damage, otherwise you have to use it with conqueror's +Enlighten lv4 for less mana reserved
IGN: ZaphSkyWalker

"
cjbender wrote:

It sounds like a quite solid gem setup, when you feel that you've enough cast speed you can drop the Spell Echo. Just follow the leveling skill trees until you hit 70, then it's probably a good idea for you to respec into the 85 point minimal low life version (you can do this a few levels earlier, but I do recommend 70 first as you can get some cheap decent ES level 70 base items).[/quote]

Thanks man you've been great with replying to people and me in this forum. Love this build so much and one of my buddies is jealous i found it haha. Especially when we realized last night that its kinda a hybrid life/Es build since you dont actually take CI.

One final question though. I see in some videos you have a movement skill I think its shield charge??? Idk if thats a real skill or not, but looking through the build you don't mention a movement skill at all. Was just curious what it was since when doing breeches sometimes i get overwhelmed when my SRS are out of range and i cant get away and they kill me.
"
Kingolo wrote:
Aaaaaah! Leveled and tried the shaper again!

And I did it! Died twice in phase 2 like a dump but all rest went very very smooth, the 3rd phase went too easy, just the time to spawn 3 vortex and he was already down :D

I kept melee splash without swapping for melee phy as the damage was way more than enough, and used blink arrow instead of vaal haste, but I think it wasn't that necessary, I just used it once in phase 2 in a very critical situation, but in general once learned how to move is pretty easy to survive as you don't have to facetank him :D

Now that I've finally finished to build it, proper learnt to play and beaten all the content, gotta make my conclusion:
Contro:
-Bored to activate all these auras after every login/death ç_ç (much better than a league ago tho, where you couldn't see what was activated and was an aura gamble)
-Kills mobs too far away that bring me 2 major issue:
~killing bearers and I dump walk on them on the right moment of explosion;
~the drops from mobs too far away are unallocated, so I have to argue with my friends for
the rightful ownership over every chrome/chaos. lol

Pro:
-Everything you've already listed;
-Joining parties as Auramancer and then carry the whole party alone;
-Once vaal haste is up you're an unstoppable truck.
--little pro for bow version: you can jump through cliffs with blink arrow, still viable if breach uniques will be discountinued and no cons in case of an eventual poison nerf

Congratulations to the kill! :) Now you should try to make it deathless a few times ;)

I agree with most of your pros and cons, even if the bearer kill and the unallocated ones are points that I really haven't thougt of as cons, more like that's the way it is.

"
h1k3n wrote:
This is probably the most effective build I've ever tried. I have cleared most of the content in Breach, league, I have farmed my brains out (I have 216% IIR and I am afraid to try anything else because of the big drop in drop rates). My friends love me, I have powerleveled them, boosted them, helped them do lab etc and a group of 4-5 with me inside is fantastic. Nice job!

I'm glad that you and your friends like the build! Now you only have to convince one of them to run it next league (if you won't be running it yourself), and have them boost your build to the level that you 1-shot yourself on all reflect mobs ;)

"
Pandaroux wrote:

Spoiler

As Kingolo answered your question I'll just say you're welcome and thanks ;)

And if you manage to find the 150% enchant helmet, replaces the Prism with an ES shield, then try to get the United in Dream. As long as you can get 8-9k+ ES and keep your resistances capped, then it is a really nice damage upgrade.

"
cjbender wrote:

Thanks man you've been great with replying to people and me in this forum. Love this build so much and one of my buddies is jealous i found it haha. Especially when we realized last night that its kinda a hybrid life/Es build since you dont actually take CI.

One final question though. I see in some videos you have a movement skill I think its shield charge??? Idk if thats a real skill or not, but looking through the build you don't mention a movement skill at all. Was just curious what it was since when doing breeches sometimes i get overwhelmed when my SRS are out of range and i cant get away and they kill me.

It's my pleasure :) and I've always hated it when ppl just post a build and then puts no effort into supporting it, so I'm trying to put up a good example ;)

Now this might come out like I'm a total besserwisser, but well here it goes anyway :P. The build isn't really a hybrid build as we don't utilise our life pool for surviving, so it's technically a Low Life build. They're quite common, but most of them are spell casters so they can use the 30% more spell damage from Pain Attunement.

I have been using Shield Charge for quite a while, and it is up to you if you prefer that or Whirling Blades. In each gem-setup you should be able to see that I've included Shield Charge / Whirling blades for the shield setups, and Blink Arrow for the bow setup. The Shield Charge / Whirling blades helps the feel of the build by a lot. I've done the build in the past without them, but now I would never go back to playing without a movement skill.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
"

It's my pleasure :) and I've always hated it when ppl just post a build and then puts no effort into supporting it, so I'm trying to put up a good example ;)

Now this might come out like I'm a total besserwisser, but well here it goes anyway :P. The build isn't really a hybrid build as we don't utilise our life pool for surviving, so it's technically a Low Life build. They're quite common, but most of them are spell casters so they can use the 30% more spell damage from Pain Attunement.

I have been using Shield Charge for quite a while, and it is up to you if you prefer that or Whirling Blades. In each gem-setup you should be able to see that I've included Shield Charge / Whirling blades for the shield setups, and Blink Arrow for the bow setup. The Shield Charge / Whirling blades helps the feel of the build by a lot. I've done the build in the past without them, but now I would never go back to playing without a movement skill.

Thanks a ton for your help :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info