[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

I Try to make +3 bow with Deafening Essence of Rage.

I craft this bow , but dont have catrina on lev 8 in std.

I can craft Cannot roll Attack Mods on this bow ?

"
Tahreyn wrote:

Congratulations to the kill! :) Now you should try to make it deathless a few times ;)

I agree with most of your pros and cons, even if the bearer kill and the unallocated ones are points that I really haven't thougt of as cons, more like that's the way it is.

Made few kills deathless :P And at 7th run
!

I was sarcastic about these cons :p you encounter these "problems" with any ranged build x)

"
Rainhart wrote:

if you do, you won't have space for Exalted +1, you have to roll it till you get 2suffix, 1suffix slot and at least 1 prefix slot, then you will able to craft cata mod and exalt it; if you are lucky you might also get directly +3 with rage essence :D
IGN: ZaphSkyWalker
Last edited by Kingolo on Jan 16, 2017, 11:14:30 PM
My biggest problem doing shaper is golem dieing and keeping track hes not dead so I can summon another. And managing orbs as well.
I love pie.
Man, love this build so much I hope it never gets nerfed. So much so I invest in a MF setup too

I love pie.
Hey,
thanks for the awesome build i realy enjoy playing it. but i have a problem. most of my auras are reserving 15% and not 14%. i got all nodes and a conqerors efficiency jewel. do you maybe use a second jewel?
"
Schweinskatze wrote:
Hey,
thanks for the awesome build i realy enjoy playing it. but i have a problem. most of my auras are reserving 15% and not 14%. i got all nodes and a conqerors efficiency jewel. do you maybe use a second jewel?

Are you using a 3% reduced mana reserved helmet?

Also, emperor jewels don't stack.

I love pie.
"
Rainhart wrote:

Hello. Before you spend a lot of currency on your bow. You really want it to be a Crude Bow, since you are looking to get 5-6 off colours, and the crude bow is the easiest bow there is to get off-colours on.

"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
My biggest problem doing shaper is golem dieing and keeping track hes not dead so I can summon another. And managing orbs as well.

There's a lot you need to keep track off in that fight. Bring that life potion and you should be able to resummon him when he dies.

"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Man, love this build so much I hope it never gets nerfed. So much so I invest in a MF setup too

I'm glad that you like the build! :)

"
Schweinskatze wrote:
Hey,

Hey, thanks, I'm glad that you like it! Your character tab is set to private, so I can't take a look at your char, but I would guess that it's like xSyKOTiC wrote that it is the crafted helmet that's missing.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
I got it , its ok ?

Need only buy some chromatics ;]

12600 chroms and still nothing :)
Last edited by Rainhart on Jan 17, 2017, 11:08:25 AM
I'm also trying out other versions of the build in chaos chaos SRS get nerfed or for next league when united in dream may not be an option depending on what ggg does.

The recharge is awesome, but 9200ES is low imo.
I love pie.
Thank you very much for this guide !

I'm trying to run a hybrid variation of this build, but since I won't be taking the Blood Magic node, I needed to change a few things. Mainly I'm forced to select the auras I'll be taking, since I can't run as much without the -50% less mana reserved.
My plan here would be the following.

> 38% reduced mana reserved from the tree + 8% from Alpha's Howl.
> 1 Additionnal Curse from Whispers of Doom (or a Doedre's Damning Ring if not yet available)

- Haste + Clarity + Blood Magic on Shield or Weapon
- Blasphemy + Vulnerability + Elemental Weakness
- Hatred + Wrath + Generosity 3L + 1 free socket on Alpha's Howl

My tree basically remains almost the same, except ofc the Blood Magic part.
Any idea on optimizing this setup from a life/es point of view ?

Edit :
Total mana reserved is 91.8% of my mana pool.
Total life reserved, I don't really know. Does the mana multiplier of the gem BM applies to life reservation ?

Not a native english.
Please be comprehensive about my syntax/voc, ty.
Last edited by Urigald on Jan 17, 2017, 11:47:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info