[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

I just wanted to say thank you for the build. Has been a great introduction to the game and as a new player fairly easy to slowly gear up into and end-game capable build.

Using the UiD setup I have done almost all content in legacy and now in standard.
Oh crap I derped super hard, didn't realize this turned into a blood magic build lol. Thank you for being so fast to respond I really appriciate it. Managed to get my hands on the Presence of Chayula, and got a sweet energy shield for only 3 chaos. Thank's for the amazing build, can't wait for blood magic!
You can also run this on your +3 bow: 1. meleesplash. 2. increased melee physical damage. 3. faster attacks. 4. minion speed 5. empower lvl4. 6. srs. And swap melee splash for ruthless and minion speed for minion damage for bosses. Faster attack with ruthless basicly gives better dps than 6 off color bow without faster attacks.
Ty
🍇OverLord's elderberry kiosk🍇 /3029690
Rapture Peak
IGN: OverLordFML
Hi Tahreyn - Just wanted to share my current SRS LL Auramancer build with you. If you had any tips/comments would love to hear your insights.

Overall I would say it takes a lot more investment to go LL Shavs+Prism this league, for obvious reasons. I'm currently at 8.9K ES. I can see this theoretically topping out at 10K ES with some amazing rares. I'd like to get a good loathing craft on my helm but it's not necessary.

Currently am debating on the ideal gem set up for bosses. POB says Ruthless or Melee Physical Dmg outperform Empower Lvl 4. But I think an added benefit for Empower 4 is the increased life of the SRS (helps against AOE attacks). Also not sold on Ruthless - the low mana multiplier is nice, but there is that "wind-up" time needed for the 3 hits.

Anyways, here's my POB:
https://pastebin.com/1SxQaeDq

Thanks!
"
pushanka wrote:
Hi Tahreyn - Just wanted to share my current SRS LL Auramancer build with you. If you had any tips/comments would love to hear your insights.
Overall I would say it takes a lot more investment to go LL Shavs+Prism this league, for obvious reasons. I'm currently at 8.9K ES. I can see this theoretically topping out at 10K ES with some amazing rares. I'd like to get a good loathing craft on my helm but it's not necessary.
Currently am debating on the ideal gem set up for bosses. POB says Ruthless or Melee Physical Dmg outperform Empower Lvl 4. But I think an added benefit for Empower 4 is the increased life of the SRS (helps against AOE attacks). Also not sold on Ruthless - the low mana multiplier is nice, but there is that "wind-up" time needed for the 3 hits.
Anyways, here's my POB:
https://pastebin.com/1SxQaeDq
Thanks!

Hi, that build & gear looks sick. How much unreserved mana you have that taking even MoM?
"
Matematikas wrote:

Hi, that build & gear looks sick. How much unreserved mana you have that taking even MoM?

Hey - Currently sitting at 98 unreserved mana with MOM (so the MOM dmg reduction doesnt really do much for me unfortunately). Last league I relied on vaal clarity, but this league I opted to focus on building up mana regen. I realized if i just get T1 mana regen rings it makes it a lot easier to sustain SRS.
"
pushanka wrote:
"
Matematikas wrote:

Hey - Currently sitting at 98 unreserved mana with MOM (so the MOM dmg reduction doesnt really do much for me unfortunately). Last league I relied on vaal clarity, but this league I opted to focus on building up mana regen. I realized if i just get T1 mana regen rings it makes it a lot easier to sustain SRS.

So how is the feeling when vaal clarity is down? (at boss or at start of the map).. With so low pool every small ranged attacks should left you without mana to cast srs :/
My mana regen right now is at 180.7, so I get my mana back to max within half a second.

Current cast rate is 3.94 per second with flesh offering up. I can sustain SRS casts at this rate without running out of mana. If I use Vaal Haste (usually only when mapping) it brings it up to 4.96 so at that point my mana cant keep up.
"
pushanka wrote:

Current cast rate is 3.94 per second with flesh offering up. I can sustain SRS casts at this rate without running out of mana. If I use Vaal Haste (usually only when mapping) it brings it up to 4.96 so at that point my mana cant keep up.

Well i didn't really checked gem setup, looks like vaal haste isnt there, which is big clear speed loss with all the inc. skill duration nodes :/
"
Matematikas wrote:

Well i didn't really checked gem setup, looks like vaal haste isnt there, which is big clear speed loss with all the inc. skill duration nodes :/

I swap desecrate and vaal haste. Desecrate for boss killing and vaal haste for mapping. In my usual party there are 3 people with vaal haste so its up all the time. I dont need vaal clarity for most situations. Having vaal auras up isnt as useful since they nerfed commander of darkness IMO. Also very socket starved, so could possibly drop the dual curse for a vaal aura set up but that would be a big dps loss.

Last league I had all 4 vaal auras set up (vaal clarity, discipline, haste, and grace) connected to inc duration. I miss that build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info