[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

Hello

New Player here, never played POE before.

Level 59 (2029 ES + 1277 Life) and so far i can only use 3 auras (clarity 1, Discipline, Hatred)
Going for the 4.1 MF version.

Feel free to call me noob but i dont really see how i will be able to run 8 auras, even looking at the skill tree with the mana reduction nodes it really look like i wont be able to have more than 3-4 auras.
I keep going and see what happens, of course im sure i will end up "oh gosh that's how to!" but for now im just.. confused? :P

So a little explanation from some expert player is really appreciated.

Thank you.

"
Sicaron wrote:
Hello

Level 59 (2029 ES + 1277 Life) and so far i can only use 3 auras (clarity 1, Discipline, Hatred)

Feel free to call me noob but i dont really see how i will be able to run 8 auras, even looking at the skill tree with the mana reduction nodes it really look like i wont be able to have more than 3-4 auras.
I keep going and see what happens, of course im sure i will end up "oh gosh that's how to!" but for now im just.. confused? :P

Thank you.

Blood magic and the nodes behind it combined with the mana reduction nodes you grab along the rest of the tree. But the ones behind Blood Magic do most of the work.
"
astrartea wrote:
"
Sicaron wrote:
Hello

Thank you.

Blood magic and the nodes behind it combined with the mana reduction nodes you grab along the rest of the tree. But the ones behind Blood Magic do most of the work.

Thank you, dunno how i totally missed the 50% less reserved behind blood magic.
That make much more sense now, i just need to get there with time.
Thank you
Last edited by Bromith on Aug 28, 2017, 10:53:56 AM
Hey, what a fantastic guide. I'm loving the build thus far (level 72).

Should I be looking at getting a +3 bow? I've seen that Taheyrn has got another mancer with the +3 bow.

Also, how can I craft my own? The guides seem a little difficult to understand.

Finally, how do i craft the 150% to stone golem enchant? I've bought a very low energy shield one and would like to replace it. Where do i go for the enchant.

Again, loving the build and I've followed it as best I can.

Thanks!
Last edited by Bromith on Aug 28, 2017, 10:54:55 AM
"
Bromith wrote:

Should I be looking at getting a +3 bow? I've seen that Taheyrn has got another mancer with the +3 bow.

Finally, how do i craft the 150% to stone golem enchant? I've bought a very low energy shield one and would like to replace it. Where do i go for the enchant.

To get a +3 bow what you have to do is the following:

1) Get a high item level crude bow.
2) Use a Shrieking Essence of Rage on it and hope the bow rolls 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes.
3) Get Catarina level 8 or find someone who has her, craft "Cannot roll attack mods" for 1 exalt.
4) Use an exalt on the bow, it's guaranteed to roll +1 to gems.
5) You can now remove the "Cannot roll attack mods" craft, and craft something else on the bow, like a resistance if you want.
6) Best of luck coloring the bow, you will seriously need it.

As for the stone golem enchant, you get it from running Uber lab and being lucky. Alternatively you can buy a white helmet with the enchant already on it and just chaos spam it until you get something acceptable.
"
Bromith wrote:
Hey, what a fantastic guide. I'm loving the build thus far (level 72).

Again, loving the build and I've followed it as best I can.

Thanks!

"
astrartea wrote:

To get a +3 bow what you have to do is the following:

1) Get a high item level crude bow.
2) Use a Shrieking Essence of Rage on it and hope the bow rolls 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes.
3) Get Catarina level 8 or find someone who has her, craft "Cannot roll attack mods" for 1 exalt.
4) Use an exalt on the bow, it's guaranteed to roll +1 to gems.
5) You can now remove the "Cannot roll attack mods" craft, and craft something else on the bow, like a resistance if you want.
6) Best of luck coloring the bow, you will seriously need it.

As for the stone golem enchant, you get it from running Uber lab and being lucky. Alternatively you can buy a white helmet with the enchant already on it and just chaos spam it until you get something acceptable.

I'm glad that you like the guide Bromith =)

You will not chaos spam the helmet. You need to essence craft it as well in order to get the reduced mana reserved affix. Check out 5.1. for more details about this.

When it comes to the bow Astrartea has the right of it, but I'd chance the order of how to do it. Start with 6L (or 5L) the crude bow. Use or of Alterations and Augmentation to get the "of the Apt" suffix, 32% reduced attribute requirements and then start colouring the bow. The reduced attribute requirement will make it easier to get off colours. The Crude bow is the preferred bow to use as it will be the easiest to colour, but if you can't get a 6L crude bow there is a option of going with a 6L short bow (which is a lot easier to get due to the divination card). It'll be harder to colour, but it's up to you on where you want to spend your chaos.

Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Greetings, exiles!

I need ̶a̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶p̶e̶n̶s̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ a piece of advice here.

I have a +3 bow

with "adds cold damage" mod. Will it trigger Elemental Equilibrium, or I need turn on Wrath aura or other attack auras to trigger Elemental Equilibrium?

By the way, since the Commander of Darkness ascendancy node gives fixed 30% increased damage for allies affected by auras, do we no longer need to run Clarity?

Thank you in advance!
Last edited by Гаруспик on Aug 29, 2017, 7:26:59 AM
"
Greetings, exiles!

I need ̶a̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶p̶e̶n̶s̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ a piece of advice here.

I have a +3 bow

with "adds cold damage" mod. Will it trigger Elemental Equilibrium, or I need turn on Wrath aura or other attack auras to trigger Elemental Equilibrium?

By the way, since the Commander of Darkness ascendancy node gives fixed 30% increased damage for allies affected by auras, do we no longer need to run Clarity?

Thank you in advance!

Unfortunately it will trigger EE, which you don't want to do with cold or fire dmg since that's the majority of our dmg.

You can remove clarity if you want to use it socket for something else, otherwise you'll always gain 4-5% as/cs from it.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
"
Tahreyn wrote:
Unfortunately it will trigger EE, which you don't want to do with cold or fire dmg since that's the majority of our dmg.

You can remove clarity if you want to use it socket for something else, otherwise you'll always gain 4-5% as/cs from it.

Aw shucks! :) Well, what do you think if I run Wrath and Anger? I understand I will gain less damage than Anger + Hatred, but will it work if bow's "added cold damage" bonus triggers EE?

And thank you very much for the hint on Clarity - now I will keep it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info