[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
Tahreyn wrote:
"
tainium wrote:
"
One thing to note is that the hideout res value to look for is 109 now...
News to me!

Why does this build run Wrath?
It doesn't seem like SRS gets very much of a boost from that aura.

"

I'm using it for the lightning dmg to proc EE.

The wrath linked to Generosity provides around 100k DPS (with even if Elemental Equilibrium has been procced with lightning dmg.

Hatred, Anger, and Wrath should always be linked with generosity for the most gain. Try to get +lightning dmg to attacks on gloves, amulet, or a ring instead of using Wrath to proc EE.

Yes, that's the plan for when I upgrade my gear. I am working on the mana reservation helm until I get decent rolls on it to gear the rest of my character. What do you think of crafting on a bone helmet for the increased minion damage implicit?
"
What do you think of crafting on a bone helmet for the increased minion damage implicit?
I was thinking the same thing. OP is a big fan of the Stone Golem enchantment but I don't really understand why since with Blood Magic the Golem's buff is basically equated to "mana regen".
"
tainium wrote:
"
What do you think of crafting on a bone helmet for the increased minion damage implicit?
I was thinking the same thing. OP is a big fan of the Stone Golem enchantment but I don't really understand why since with Blood Magic the Golem's buff is basically equated to "mana regen".

I did a test and I would say the enchant is pretty necessary. Without it less regen maps are very tough. The enchant is a huge QoL improvement.
"
"
tainium wrote:

"

I did a test and I would say the enchant is pretty necessary. Without it less regen maps are very tough. The enchant is a huge QoL improvement.

It's part QoL and part necessity on longer boss fights. Without that extra life regen you'll have big issues when your Vaal Clarity has run out in those longer fights.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
"
Tahreyn wrote:
The wrath linked to Generosity provides around 100k DPS (with even if Elemental Equilibrium has been procced with lightning dmg.
Of the three damage auras, which one is the least important? I'm considering dropping one and Purity of Elements for triple-purities due to squishiness.

Last edited by tainium on Aug 15, 2017, 6:23:11 AM
add video 3.0 plz
What skills need use on Pantheon for this build?
Providing some updates on what I've done so far with the build. I'm currently out of town and on a tablet with hotel internet so I am not able to play but instead just do trades. I acquired a +3 6L short bow after selling my +3 5L crude bow and got 3R2B1G and a soul strike quiver. Switching to this, I dropped from 6.7k ES to 4.7K. I can increase ES with a better rolled quiver and upgrading some other pieces of gear. Guild mates are working on helping level my enlightens so I am only able to run 8 out of the 9 auras at the moment.

I think Anger is the least important of the damage auras to run. Hatred is the most important since it provides phys to cold conversion for your SRS on the pre-converted physical damage value. Wrath is similar to Anger in that it adds lightning damage rather than converting. Since your SRS already have fire damage, it would be better to run over Anger since more lightning damage is added than fire damage is added.

As for purities, I suggest running purity of elements and whatever you think you need the most. For me, I am using purity of lightning and will swap it out with another if necessary. Pantheons: Upgraded Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Abberath/Ralakesh depending on map. Mostly I am using Aberrath to be able to stand on burning ground and regen ES.

Overall, this build is the most enjoyable build I've tried. As a support main in most games I play, this build is really the best for me since I can choose to be a full aura support or help the group in dealing damage.
I'm having a lot of trouble with this build personally. I'm planning to try and respec back into life though since with blood magic I can still only run 5 auras which takes me down to 106 life and 4.6k es with a shavs at 148%.

I'm guessing I need more life gear or something.

This is my first time really playing this game so any help would be appreciated. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/riku98523/characters
"
riku98523 wrote:
I'm having a lot of trouble with this build personally. I'm planning to try and respec back into life though since with blood magic I can still only run 5 auras which takes me down to 106 life and 4.6k es with a shavs at 148%.
I'm guessing I need more life gear or something.
This is my first time really playing this game so any help would be appreciated. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/riku98523/characters

You don't need more life to reserve with %. All you need is mana reservation nodes, which reduce the cost of auras to reserve them. You are missing pretty much all clusters.. You need Influence cluster, Charisma Cluster & Champion of the cause cluster. After that you start to grab more es nodes / jewel sockets.. But with huge es nerf probably its hard to survive without es nodes.. Also this build requires a lot currency to get to decent es level on 3.0

About your es trouble: you need to replace weapon with es% sword, that gives you huge amount of es, since spelldmg doesnt scale with srs, so you don't get any benefit except culling strike which is not needed (if you think that it does, just swap your weapon slots (2nd one) when bosses get close to 10% hp); you need to replace rings for more resists + more es to be able to pump more pure es without resists on gloves/boots/shield. Currently it looks like you just got like 2x rings, shield, boots which you found on your way while leveling which provides almost nothing to you.. Also item rarity gem in main link is a bit luxury, as you deal a bit low dmg with 4 links, i also highly recommend to swap additional accuracy gem to normal dmg gem (melee physical dmg), as it gives you true dmg, while accuracy just hits minions more accurate, which isnt so important if trash monsters die fast anyway..

And update your flasks, my eyes are burning with that small life flask from lvl1
Last edited by Matematikas on Aug 18, 2017, 10:44:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info