[3.0] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide (Shaper, Über, and MF Viable)

"
Completed 36 ChallengesXanoth wrote:
I played this build for a while but felt a bit squishy when I started to push red maps, took a break to try out a few different things, and while cyclone balls and RF are fun and more survivable, it does seem you manage fine with this build.

Did I make a mistake with investing in the bow? Was that something to get just for speed farming easier maps?

I ended up rerolling my aura character as a guard and stuck with grouping.

This evening when friends were unavailable I ran a few maps on my necro and enjoyed the low-level clear speed that it left me either wanting to remake a pure SRS or try to fix this character.

There's a whole lot of info in your guide and while it's very thorough, I can't help but feel I've missed something. My damage seems great (considering my gems that I didn't get around to levelling/qualitying), but I feel really squishy and wasn't really sure how to improve that beyond massive investments that I wasn't willing to make (presence/united mainly).

How are you dealing with srs casting without the life regen ench on the helmet?
Did you consider Chayula Presence? Quite an improvement.
Also, you may wanna consider es/miniondmg jewels ( do you actually still need conqueror's one?) with som e stats/res on them to be able loading more ES on gloves/boots
How to get an energy shield recharge fast like yours? And how to recharge even with taking damage?

Hi, I'm following your guide. But something does not fit me or I can not know how it is done. The question is, how do you summon 40 skulls?

Sorry )traductor)

What do you guys suggest for Pantheon skills for this build?
I hope this hasn't already been answered, but...why additional accuracy gem? I've never felt like my srs had an issue hitting. Perhaps I am missing something, a damage gem would be better I would think. Can you please elaborate on your decision a bit?
"
What do you guys suggest for Pantheon skills for this build?

I usually go with Soul of Solaris and Soul of Abberath

"
I hope this hasn't already been answered, but...why additional accuracy gem? I've never felt like my srs had an issue hitting. Perhaps I am missing something, a damage gem would be better I would think. Can you please elaborate on your decision a bit?

All the dmg calculations was made with Path of Building and Added Accuracy is one of the better ones for higher level targets. If you're running low/mid tier maps then I guess that you'll be better off with another dmg gem. If you want to try out different versions yourself, then there's two PoB links in the beginning of the guide.
Builds:
[2.6] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide (Shaper, Über, and MF Viable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896
[2.6] Ms. Chieftain: The wave of Molten Destruction (T16 viable, Good lab runner): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1804970

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info