[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

Trying this beast of a build on ps4. I started on launch day with a winter orb elementalist, took shaper down and dumped all the currency I made into this build on a new character. Items are hard to find and super overpriced. I paid 14 ex for the only presence of chayula on the tradeboard. But it was worth it!

Thank you for the comprehensive guide for this complicated character, Demi. I'm looking forward to finally taking down uber elder with it.
Thx for the nice guide.

@NukedGypsy: Im also playing at PS4 and try to make this build working. Is the Amulet mandatory? Do you need the fire phoenix shield or isnt an other shield with more Energy Shield better?

"
Cl4nkilller wrote:

@NukedGypsy: Im also playing at PS4 and try to make this build working. Is the Amulet mandatory? Do you need the fire phoenix shield or isnt an other shield with more Energy Shield better?

The amulet is not mandatory to make things work, and you can level fine without it. It's a very nice boost though when you can get it. The regen, the chaos resist and not being stunned are great to get on one ammy.

The phoenix shield you are going to use for a while until you can get the enchant that reduces fire damage over time on a rare shield with more energy shield. And until you max out purity of fire for that extra couple points to your max fire resist. It makes a huge difference. We can no longer get the 20% reduced fire damage over time that Demi has on his shield in this guide. I think the one available to us now is 5% reduced damage. He has a lot of legacy gear that has much higher energy shield rolls. So until you can get enough regen going, that shield is invaluable. If phoenix had another flat 40 energy shield on it, I would probably never get rid of it.

The gull is a very underrated leveling helm. The energy shield alone beats out a lot of rares you will find, and the buffs from the shrine nodes really help out especially when you get a life and speed boost during boss fights.
Ok thank you for that informations. Even if we cannot get the gear like Demi, is the build still good? On ps4 the items costs many exalts and I want to be sure that it’s worth it. What did u already clear with your gear? @nukedgypsy.
Would be nice when u make your characters not privat, so I can take a look from time to time.

@Cl4nKiller: I'm level 84 and doing red maps and I'm having no problem at all with decent rolled maps. Some mods that you want to stay away from though are...

A.Cursed with elemental weakness
B.Players have (-) resistances
C.No life or energy shield regen

Anytime I have tested those mods to see if I can handle them, it's been very sketchy and I ripped a few times. Maybe with better gear I can handle A and B, but I doubt C will ever be doable, because we depend on the regen to stay alive.

I have Uber lab on farm easy. This build makes the traps very easy to handle, and I've face tanked Izaro, if he's not buffed like crazy. Good way to farm all kinds of useful items.

I have invested well over 20 ex into this character and I haven't regretted it. It performs just as I had hoped, and I'm not even in full BIS gear yet.

I changed the privacy settings so you can check out the changes I've made.
Last edited by NukedGypsy on Apr 18, 2019, 1:32:27 PM
@DeMiGodking102, Why do you have 3 support gems attached to Vaal Righteous Fire on your POB? the helmet you are using has 3 links but you have 4 supports being, efficacy, arcane surge, swift Affliction, and elemental focus? Im confused why this is like this?
hey demigod, what about the skill tree of the 3.7 version ? help plz
He just updates the title for his mirror shop advertisement. There are other LL RF builds being updated
where plz?
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info