[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

Hi,

before I ask my questions, I would like to mention I am not often on the forums, please feel free to answer my post and PM me aswell!

A little context, I am level 87 now, have every passive nodes including shield regen and have a hard time mapping above T6, I feel like I have to wait between each mob pack or 2 to let the ES recharge.

I am currently using Bated Breath belt giving me a 50% shield recharge rate which is the equivalent of the 20% stygian belt and 30% watcher's eye listed in the build, is there a reason this belt is not used as a budget option? Am I missing something and maybe this could cause my survivability issue?

I am currently trying to buy an enligthen lvl 4 or a lvl 21 blood magic to put that second aura reserving HP, does this have such an impact that this could be the cause of my survivability issues?

As I am saving for items listed in my previous paragraph, I haven't purchased a watcher's eye yet, concidering I have 50% ES recharge rate from my belt, should this still be my priority?

@DeMiGodking102 Maybe you should do a section with budget options and/or extend the FAQ section as I see alot of recuring questions asked in this forums.

Thank you for your time.
Once again, feel free to both answer here for others who might have the same questions and PM me as I am not often on the forums.
Also, feel free to go see my profile and build to customize your answers to my needs, I would really appreciate! :)
"
jimcai wrote:
Hi,

before I ask my questions, I would like to mention I am not often on the forums, please feel free to answer my post and PM me aswell!

A little context, I am level 87 now, have every passive nodes including shield regen and have a hard time mapping above T6, I feel like I have to wait between each mob pack or 2 to let the ES recharge.

I am currently using Bated Breath belt giving me a 50% shield recharge rate which is the equivalent of the 20% stygian belt and 30% watcher's eye listed in the build, is there a reason this belt is not used as a budget option? Am I missing something and maybe this could cause my survivability issue?

I am currently trying to buy an enligthen lvl 4 or a lvl 21 blood magic to put that second aura reserving HP, does this have such an impact that this could be the cause of my survivability issues?

As I am saving for items listed in my previous paragraph, I haven't purchased a watcher's eye yet, concidering I have 50% ES recharge rate from my belt, should this still be my priority?

@DeMiGodking102 Maybe you should do a section with budget options and/or extend the FAQ section as I see alot of recuring questions asked in this forums.

Thank you for your time.
Once again, feel free to both answer here for others who might have the same questions and PM me as I am not often on the forums.
Also, feel free to go see my profile and build to customize your answers to my needs, I would really appreciate! :)

recharge rate does nothing for us, it's not the same as recovery by any means. recovery is a more multiplier to recharge, regen, and leech. recharge is when you stop taking damage and then you es starts going back up. we always take damage from RF so that stat is worthless.

enlighten is just to reserve more things. if you aren't res capped then maybe, but i think you losing 2 different multipliers to your regen might be why you're dying lol.

this build isn't exactly designed to be budget, i say that in the guide at the end. follow it correctly and you'll be fine, don't and you'll struggle.

if you need more help than this, join https://discord.gg/demigodkinglol and try the build help channel.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
updated
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
updated

no added Malev aura gem or infused channeling support?
Last edited by ZidaneOrtef on Mar 6, 2019, 11:01:46 PM
"
updated

What about infused chanelling support on scorching ray?

I don't know the exact mechanics of it but i read that it boosts RF dmg by about 10% while channeling scorching ray ( so for boss fights basicly ).
"
jimcai wrote:
"
updated

What about infused chanelling support on scorching ray?

I don't know the exact mechanics of it but i read that it boosts RF dmg by about 10% while channeling scorching ray ( so for boss fights basicly ).

100% yes to Infused Channelling on SR. It boosts your SR by 49% and RF by 10%. On top of that it gives you nice damage reduction against Phys and Fire.

Also, a couple new nodes worth mentioning you should take depending on your available skill points and results from Path of Building:

- Arcane Will for 4% of mana as ES
- Soul Thief has good pathing and 12% ES
- Resourcefulness for extra ES and Regen, though it may not be optimal for your build after GGG changed that skill point wheel last minute.
Last edited by Fritso on Mar 10, 2019, 1:20:54 PM
This finally convinced me touching a non Marauder RF, and leveling so far I must say is pretty pleasant.

I got to say that while orb of storms is ofc awesome for bosses, I am getting a really good experience with a static electricity jewel.
(my gloves got no ele damage atm and it also works at lvl 34, where abyss jewels are mostly out of range)

Linking shield charge to coh-ele weakness-faster attacks.
it is just so convinient to use it to instaclear all trash.
Don't tell me to quit when I don't like this patch, I already did. More time to spend on the forums

[url]https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/oywp00/oops_i_guess/[/url]
This by far is the best thing I have seen on reddit during this league.
Why we not take Breath or Hearth of Flames? Arcane Expanse also looks interesting.
Do the new ES leech notes nothing for us because we dont hit? or how do the mechanics work there?
Edit : how does the new Watcher's eye work with Malevolence , there is a trait with Recovery rate for Life and ES does both apply to ES then?
Last edited by Warhey on Mar 20, 2019, 10:55:00 AM
"
Warhey wrote:
Why we not take Breath or Hearth of Flames? Arcane Expanse also looks interesting.
Do the new ES leech notes nothing for us because we dont hit? or how do the mechanics work there?
Edit : how does the new Watcher's eye work with Malevolence , there is a trait with Recovery rate for Life and ES does both apply to ES then?

Seems like the malevolence watchers eye is bugged. I have one that seems to do nothing, and other people reported it on bug forums.
Hi, I've been running this build somewhat successfully so far, killing guardians and such but I have only 9.5k ES. You mention though, that in league you should easily get 12k and in standard even more. I wonder how I'm supposed to get like 3 k more ES without legacy or mirror gear.. I'll post my items below if someone could have a look and tell me which items I should try to replace first that would really help ! :)

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info