[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

Have a couple of questions on gear. Is the 2% boot enchant mandatory or will 1.5 or lower be enough to run rf? Are level 4 enlightens and empower required or could level 3 be enough?
How much ES does this build have left after the announced ES-nerf changes?
"
hyper_ch wrote:
How much ES does this build have left after the announced ES-nerf changes?

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"

Awww :(
hey demi im fellowing your ll rf gaurdian build and i really like it but i just had some problems with lvling and where to go with my skill tree early.im lvl 60 now so it dont really matter now but just thought id give you some feed back i have fellowed a few of your builds and watch your stream. also this build is decked out a helpful tip would be to show what you 100% need and what is opt.i dunno just give ppl a step by step. im not good at builds and when i have more info it really helps.
"
Zuzen89 wrote:
hey demi im fellowing your ll rf gaurdian build and i really like it but i just had some problems with lvling and where to go with my skill tree early.im lvl 60 now so it dont really matter now but just thought id give you some feed back i have fellowed a few of your builds and watch your stream. also this build is decked out a helpful tip would be to show what you 100% need and what is opt.i dunno just give ppl a step by step. im not good at builds and when i have more info it really helps.

glad you're enjoying it! there is a leveling guide linked in the initial post, should help you :).
Might be a silly question but here we go. At what point should we stop investing in Fire resistance specifically and the other resistances for endgame mapping, UberLab, and Shaper. I'm almost ready for my presence of Chayula and I need more room for dexterity. And I'm wondering where the threshold should be at.

My Current Resistances

Spoiler

Last edited by Nvniko on Jun 23, 2017, 8:52:40 AM
"
Nvniko wrote:
Might be a silly question but here we go. At what point should we stop investing in Fire resistance specifically and the other resistances for endgame mapping, UberLab, and Shaper. I'm almost ready for my presence of Chayula and I need more room for dexterity. And I'm wondering where the threshold should be at.

My Current Resistances

Spoiler

lol nice overkill

the ( ) is uncapped fire res, it only comes into affect if you get cursed. ele weakness maps give a max of -34% fire res. so 169% fire res in the ( ) will be enough to cap you for every map. anything else is generally just a massive waste.
That feeling when your when your overkill impresses Demi, lol
Great build mane, I guess it's a silly question but how much better Ephemeral Edge is than Redbeak? I was running it on my older character and I'm curious why you went for the Edge, is 47% extra es really worth it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info