[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

WOW,its so cool,20.k es cooool!!!!!!
"
onomastikon wrote:
What about Occulitst with Malediction and Vile Bastion?

I dont think it is possible, because you have to less regen when you fighting bosses.

"
grizzly40 wrote:

i don't play so i can't show my items, but i explained them pretty well in my previous post. and yeah, life needs investment but it's not heavy and lets face it, close to 1k flat es from chayula sounds insane.
in my opinion, second curse is completely unnecessary. everything you touch just dissapears, whereas bosses have decreased curse effectiveness anyway, so for me personally it's a waste, especially that you lose precious all stats. if you have that high amount of currency and want to min max harder, buy legacy shavs, it will increase both damage and defence. investing more points into damage on the tree instead of putting them into curses is also a great idea imo

I did some testing and i am pretty sure that life is not nearly as useful for ES as you described it.

I took a gem with 5% life and it gave me 15 ES (from 17172 to 17187) - 3ES/1%
I took a gem with 6% ES and it gave me 184 ES (from 17172 to 17356) - 30.6ES/1%
I took a ring (with 39 Life) and it brought me 43 ES (16233 to 16276)
I took a ring (with 52 Mana) and it brought me 42 ES (16233 to 16275)
I took a ring (with 23 ES) and it brought me 121 ES (16233 to 16354)

If i took your LifeNodes it will give me 50 Life and 50% more Life (8Nodes). What would this be? 200 to 300 ES? For the same amount i could buy 8 Nodes with 45% more ES. This would be 1377 ES.

If you got 20k ES then it was because you took the huge amount of ES nodes in your Skilltree but Life has nothing to do with it. Life will increase ES a little, but you can ignore it.
"
Beicrom wrote:

I did some testing and i am pretty sure that life is not nearly as useful for ES as you described it.

I took a gem with 5% life and it gave me 15 ES (from 17172 to 17187) - 3ES/1%
I took a gem with 6% ES and it gave me 184 ES (from 17172 to 17356) - 30.6ES/1%
I took a ring (with 39 Life) and it brought me 43 ES (16233 to 16276)
I took a ring (with 52 Mana) and it brought me 42 ES (16233 to 16275)
I took a ring (with 23 ES) and it brought me 121 ES (16233 to 16354)

If i took your LifeNodes it will give me 50 Life and 50% more Life (8Nodes). What would this be? 200 to 300 ES? For the same amount i could buy 8 Nodes with 45% more ES. This would be 1377 ES.

If you got 20k ES then it was because you took the huge amount of ES nodes in your Skilltree but Life has nothing to do with it. Life will increase ES a little, but you can ignore it.

i'm not sure how you did it. i'm posting my skill tree again

http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAQs1AACDTwRDyFugp1V8DnFNms9DY2jy8B-iAK9sC2HGrgxfHKdTpcT2J-0GDtR8CfYZLtlhrY3PflcN85toZfGsKS58uBo-Xz_2SMRYFCDvDjwtg1-DzLc-_grYvUGH-eiCxyj6aHTaYhhWV8kNfOq6tAxGceGIHarK076KoS-TJ1yK74j5N9fPSbG4kxzcjxrr7prgRZ1TUqcIj0YdFPrS98FmnrcxjHZ_xuwYcLvZEy9vEZYHHpUu8NVJUY_6Dki3MOhaJohsCyL0bRkRUDW5pyvZWxslS67pAtgkNsVWSJiti3oBb-L3hEhca8NtFy8ksICkZOdV1iepfmzXapIrpRhOUv0At2iA4AAAAAAA

this is 122% life without jewels, took only the most effiecient life nodes on the way. with 6 jewels you get 164% life, which means you need around 1800 max life to reach 5k max life and this is easily achievable. 20% of your live pool is changed into FLAT es, meaning you get free 1k flat es off that. simple as that, you must have done something wrong

edit: here, this is my guardian's skill tree, as i said, over 20k es with very mediocre gear, lvl 92

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAYOBx4J9gthDF8NfA5IEVARlhQgFy8YVhkuGj4bJRynHNwdFB2qIvQksCaIJ-0o-ikuL281uTwtQYdDY0PIRZ1GcUlRSbFLrk5STwRTUlOlVdZWSFcNV8lboFyKXz9k52aeaGVodGjybAttGXC7cU18Dny4fmx_xoCkgOCCx4Nfg8yMdo8aj0aSK5MnlS6YrZrPmuCePKEvogClGKcIpyunVa2Nr2y0DLcwtzG3PrdouJO-isHFxFjE9sauytPPftR812rXz9gk2L3ZE9lb2WHaYuGI6Frquuvu7BjvDu-I8B_w1fGs85v2SPfB-Tf56PrS_QD-Cg==?accountName=grizzly40&characterName=Aradonir

btw, i just noticed that taking away 5% es 10% armour nodes at the beggining and putting them into nullification would give me the same amount of es + 5% extra life + 8% resistances, so that would be another nice boost i missed before. 5% life is about 90 life for this build, so that's 18 flat es - yeah, that would be additional 100 es and 8% resists for free
Last edited by grizzly40 on May 7, 2017, 4:25:48 PM
I will try tomorrow to test your build with some additional rings and orb of regrets.
I got some currency, so i can do further tests.
How to start this at a league start and farm enough to get able to afford Shavronne's?
"
hyper_ch wrote:
How to start this at a league start and farm enough to get able to afford Shavronne's?

You don't:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Solaris_Lorica
And at lvl 62 you could take Esh's Visage and use a decent ES chest and just make sure you're not on LL and LM. But I wonder what's the smart way to get there.
Can someone explain how does this build even work if you hero has such a low basic fire resist for RF? I have created cheap-hp version and it is fine, but only cus i have +8% fire resist from shield.

Currently i have a paladin who is trying to be ES-RF, yet, his basic resist is only 76% with +4% from Purity of Fire. So, how do you even gather as much as 20% extra life regen?

Lets do a bit of math.
- You get like 0,2% regen from each aura, so its like +1%;
- You will get like 30% regen per 5 sec from main ascendancy, which is 6% per sec;
So you did got 87% so far. Now you just need another 13% regen...
- You get like +12,1% from passive tree.
- you are forced to get another 2% as boots buff.
Now and only now you can sustain that heating from RF?

In other words, you do need to have as much, as all 5 legendary jewels for 300 chaos each to even start thinking about being able to maintain ES-RF, becaus its no use until you transfer hp-regen to es-regen.

Am i right or missing something?
"
LotusBlade wrote:
Can someone explain how does this build even work if you hero has such a low basic fire resist for RF??

Purity of Fire corrupted to lvl 21 and then +2 levels from lvl 3 Empore -> +5% max resis
or
Purity of Fire lvl 20 and then +3 levels from lvl 4 Empower

Vitality lvl 21 is 1.7% regen

Also, ES is burnt only at 70% and not 90% like life.

Then you get 52% increased effect of non-curse auras.

And 13.1% life regen - which is applied to ES thanks to ZO.

And there's also the shield mod 20% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time

Also, there are no legendary jewels in this game.
Last edited by hyper_ch on May 8, 2017, 3:07:13 PM
Thanks for reply, hyper_ch, it explains a lot.

One last importan question (or two)... Right now i habe no unique jewels to transform my life regen from tree into es regen. But, i did took a node curse that forces your energy shield regenerate instead of life.

Question 1. If i took that nod, isnt all my life regen automaticly becomes es regen? Then why would i buy those jewels to convert life regen into es regen any further?

Question 2. When i invested a point into 0,4 life regen / 5 sec, it gave me +28 extra ES regen/sec. My Max life is 1700, my Max ES is around 7000. 0,4% from 1700 would be 7, while 0,4% from 7000 is exactly 28. What the hell? Isnt it supposed to be a % from LIFE in the beggining of calculation?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info