[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

"
Durza1985 wrote:
Hi,

I really enjoy your build but I can't activate Purity of Ice and Purity of Lightning with Enlighten and Blood Magic at the same time yet. My Enlighten just hit LvL 2, my Blood Magic has 20% quality, but is LvL 19 only so far.

Am I able to activate both skills with Enlighten LvL 3 and Blood Magic LvL 20, or do I have to corrupt either of them to +1 LvL?

Could you please check my character "Durza_on_fire" and tell me the easiest way to get both skills running with blood magic?

Thanks

I was struggling with this as well, what you need is either Blood Magic lvl 21 with enlighten lvl 3, or Blood Magic lvl 20 with Enlighten lvl 4. With Blood Magic lvl 20 and Enlighten lvl 3 doesn't work. Use this to experiment, you should have 22% mana reserved from passives.
If i dont have +1 curse chayula where do I pick another +1 curses?
Also, 2 x lvl4 enlightens are mandatory or 2 x lvl3 will work too?
"
Arazosa wrote:
If i dont have +1 curse chayula where do I pick another +1 curses?
Also, 2 x lvl4 enlightens are mandatory or 2 x lvl3 will work too?

you don't. drop vuln. and idk, use the aura calc.
https://poe.mikelat.com/
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey, nice work and usage of your godly gear. Expensive-ass indeed, looks awesome and something for us to look forward to. Thanks for sharing!

Two quick questions: How much do you think this build will suffer by not having all your godly gear? Let's say 13-15k ES... And do you think this (or something similar) would have any chance of working as an ... Occultist? :-) Taking Malediction and Vile Bastion?
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
grizzly40 wrote:
that's weird, people play rf es builds so much right now and nobody realized an easy twist that can push this build up to 24-25k es and 20k armour, which means around 40% more dps as well.
shaper's touch, strength on rings/belt and most efficient hp nodes on the tree (along with 7% life 8%es jewels) and you create a monster that can reach this much es easily and huge amount of armour at the same time. i had such character this league and with 10ex worth of gear and level 92 i reached 20.2k es + 38k armour with determination.
you should think about it, with your amount of currency you could possibly create the most broken character ever

I'm playing too with Shapers Touch and i think it is cheaper then Demi's gear. So good for starters.
But i have no idea how do you get 20.2k ES with 10Ex. Do you have all resistance to 75% in mercilesS?
I think i have very good gear (found skyforth and sold it), a LVL 25 Discipline Gem and I could reach with "Ephemeral Edge" 18 to 19k ES, but 24k? How?

Where do you see the "good" nodes which Demi didn't already took?

"
onomastikon wrote:
Hey, nice work and usage of your godly gear. Expensive-ass indeed, looks awesome and something for us to look forward to. Thanks for sharing!

Two quick questions: How much do you think this build will suffer by not having all your godly gear? Let's say 13-15k ES... And do you think this (or something similar) would have any chance of working as an ... Occultist? :-) Taking Malediction and Vile Bastion?

With Shapers Touch it is easy possible to reach 13k ES with "normal" gear. As an example you can skip with the Shapers Touch the Energy from within Jewel.
I think for a "cheap" build with "decent" ES are four things necessary:
1. Shapers Touch
2. Ephemeral Edge
3. Shavs Armour
4. An ES-Shield with Leo's "reduced damage over time" enchant. Not Rise of the Phoenix.

A cheap build has at the beginning:
Solaris Lorica
Rise of the Phoenix or a very cheap ES-Shield which is (like Demi mentioned already) better.

I started mapping with this and got at the beginning 6k to 7k ES (guess it was arround Lvl70). And i was nearly complete new to the game. You make a huge step with Shavs Armour and with a good ES-Shield.

Last edited by Beicrom on May 4, 2017, 11:17:31 AM
"
Beicrom wrote:

I'm playing too with Shapers Touch and i think it is cheaper then Demi's gear. So good for starters.
But i have no idea how do you get 20.2k ES with 10Ex. Do you have all resistance to 75% in mercilesS?
I think i have very good gear (found skyforth and sold it), a LVL 25 Discipline Gem and I could reach with "Ephemeral Edge" 18 to 19k ES, but 24k? How?

Where do you see the "good" nodes which Demi didn't already took?

http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAQs1AACDTwRDyFugp1V8DnFNms9DY2jy8B-iAK9sC2HGrgxfHKdTpcT2J-0GDtR8CfYZLtlhrY3PflcN85toZfGsKS58uBo-Xz_2SMRYFCDvDjwtg1-DzLc-_grYvUGH-eiCxyj6aHTaYhhWV8kNfOq6tAxGceGIHarK076KoS-TJ1yK74j5N9fPSbG4kxzcjxrr7prgRZ1TUqcIj0YdFPrS98FmnrcxjHZ_xuwYcLvZEy9vEZYHHpUu8NVJUY_6Dki3MOhaJohsCyL0bRkRUDW5pyvZWxslS67pAtgkNsVWSJiti3oBb-L3hEhca8NtFy8ksICkZOdV1iepfmzXapIrpRhOUv0At2iA4AAAAAAA

this is how my build looked like, more or less.
the idea is that you stack as much life (to abuse chayula) and strength without sacrifing anything basically. you use 7% life 8% es + damage/strength/int jewels, so you can get up to 5k life, which means you get insane 1k flat es out of chayula. of course, that increases your damage significantly as well. about the gear:
- gloves/armour/amulet/weapon - obvious choices
- rings - as much int and str as you can get, life, es, 1 resist (or 2 with implicit), crafted %es - example of a perfect ring for the build and they are not expensive at all
- belt - crystal belt crafted with "intelligence" essence (forgot its name) - same story, get as many stats as possible
- shield/boots - you have 2 options here, you can go expensive version with triple t1 es, or super cheap version with double t1 es and t1 life, which will give you almost as much flat es as triple t1 boots and about 50 less flat es on shield if you decide to go for it. its not hard to find such items, but they are considered weak so they are super cheap. int and resistances for suffixes (-20% dot on shield ofc)
- helmet - expensive version - hysteria with high es or triple t1 es, for cheap version it's the same as shield/boots

and that's all. it could probably reach 25k es if min maxed (really good jewels needed, even more with emperor's mastery), but overall it still feels like a cheat. with that version of the build you scale off of everything basically, even dexterity gives you flat life. maybe i exaggerated a bit on 10ex budget (you need gems, jewels and other things after all), but it's way less expensive and with very good gear it can achieve disgusting amounts of power
Last edited by grizzly40 on May 4, 2017, 3:10:57 PM
It would nice to see your stats and gear.

I was until now just looking for the str and int. Maybe i should give life a try.
But in my actually build it would make no sense, because 5% life give me 14 ES (just tested).
Here my build:
http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAP81AAB9TwRDyFugp1V8Dmjyr2wLYcauDF9TpRynxPYn7Rku2WGtjc9-Bg7UfAn2Vw3zm2hl8awpLny4Gj5fP_ZIxFg8LYNfg8y3PkGH-ehodNpiGFaCxyj6mK24kxzc6-6nCNgkVkiPRh0U-tIXL2TnVdaApGaetzGMdpuhGGo5UlgHV8kNfOq6tAzK076Kkyd71--I-TfXz0mxmuBFnVNSjxqhL0Zx4Ygdqv5Jf8bBxewYcLvZEy9vEZYOSF3yKwoRL7cw6FomiPfXhEhca8NtbAsi9G0ZEVA1uacrl_RSUz1f2VsbJUuu6QJcivfBkiulGE5S_QB-bNdqgOCbMAAAAAAA

I think you should try the second curse, if you dont have an chayula with additional curse. But if you have, your gear is more like 200 ex :-)
Last edited by Beicrom on May 4, 2017, 4:36:45 PM
"
Beicrom wrote:
It would nice to see your stats and gear.

I was until now just looking for the str and int. Maybe i should give life a try.
But in my actually build it would make no sense, because 5% life give me 14 ES (just tested).
Here my build:
http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAP81AAB9TwRDyFugp1V8Dmjyr2wLYcauDF9TpRynxPYn7Rku2WGtjc9-Bg7UfAn2Vw3zm2hl8awpLny4Gj5fP_ZIxFg8LYNfg8y3PkGH-ehodNpiGFaCxyj6mK24kxzc6-6nCNgkVkiPRh0U-tIXL2TnVdaApGaetzGMdpuhGGo5UlgHV8kNfOq6tAzK076Kkyd71--I-TfXz0mxmuBFnVNSjxqhL0Zx4Ygdqv5Jf8bBxewYcLvZEy9vEZYOSF3yKwoRL7cw6FomiPfXhEhca8NtbAsi9G0ZEVA1uacrl_RSUz1f2VsbJUuu6QJcivfBkiulGE5S_QB-bNdqgOCbMAAAAAAA

I think you should try the second curse, if you dont have an chayula with additional curse. But if you have, your gear is more like 200 ex :-)

i don't play so i can't show my items, but i explained them pretty well in my previous post. and yeah, life needs investment but it's not heavy and lets face it, close to 1k flat es from chayula sounds insane.
in my opinion, second curse is completely unnecessary. everything you touch just dissapears, whereas bosses have decreased curse effectiveness anyway, so for me personally it's a waste, especially that you lose precious all stats. if you have that high amount of currency and want to min max harder, buy legacy shavs, it will increase both damage and defence. investing more points into damage on the tree instead of putting them into curses is also a great idea imo
Last edited by grizzly40 on May 4, 2017, 6:53:28 PM
uber atziri video coming tomorrow
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
What about Occulitst with Malediction and Vile Bastion?
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info