[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

Thank you Crazy, will attempt to get some more dex on items as suggested. Regarding the Purity of Fire skill gem it is in a +3 unset ring so should be ok?
Reset my skill tree - hopefully ok now although i would like a few more levels so i can go back to using
some Energy from Within jewels, only have 14k ES now and that is about to get worse lol.
Thanks again.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Thank you Crazy, will attempt to get some more dex on items as suggested. Regarding the Purity of Fire skill gem it is in a +3 unset ring so should be ok?
Reset my skill tree - hopefully ok now although i would like a few more levels so i can go back to using
some Energy from Within jewels, only have 14k ES now and that is about to get worse lol.
Thanks again.

as long as you get a level 23 purity you'll be fine. +2 ring with 21 purity, or 20 purity with level 4 empower (+3)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Anyone have a link for a 3.0 version for path of building with planned updated tree/gear/gems?
It looks like the link for the skill tree is dead. Could you clarify?
"
Sprite_Remix wrote:
It looks like the link for the skill tree is dead. Could you clarify?

quit using the 3.0 tree on the left and i bet it works.
Hello, do u plan to update build for 3.0? Will u do any changes in skill tree, which new bandits to choose (or kill all) etc.? :)

Thank you for replay!
Last edited by Nevenka242 on Jul 29, 2017, 6:41:09 AM
"
Righteous Fire now deals 20% less damage to enemies at all levels. You now deal 20% more spell damage while Righteous Fire is active with a level 1 Righteous Fire gem (down from 40% more spell damage), up to 39% more spell damage at gem level 20 (down from 58% more spell damage).

Oh shit...
ign:Qvaza
"
qvaza wrote:
"
Righteous Fire now deals 20% less damage to enemies at all levels. You now deal 20% more spell damage while Righteous Fire is active with a level 1 Righteous Fire gem (down from 40% more spell damage), up to 39% more spell damage at gem level 20 (down from 58% more spell damage).

Oh shit...

you ignored the part where increased burning damage is now like 40% more damage :P. and they buffed holy fire.
"
"
qvaza wrote:
"

Oh shit...

you ignored the part where increased burning damage is now like 40% more damage :P. and they buffed holy fire.

You are right. For some reason I thought it was also a new post-beta nerd. We are fine.
You thinking for pantheon Arakaali and Abberath?

"
kager wrote:
Anyone have a link for a 3.0 version for path of building with planned updated tree/gear/gems?

Well, this is mine
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAQYOCfYLYQxfDXwOSBEvEVARlhcvGFYYahkuGjgbJRynHNwdFB2qHxgi9CSwJogn7Sj6KwovbzW5OVI8LUPIRZ1GcUlRSbFLrk5STwRR-1NSU6VV1lZIVw1XyVgHWfNboFxrXfJk52ZUZp5oZWh0aPJsC20ZcLtyD3Kpe9d8Dn5sf8aApIDggseDX4RIjHaPGo9Gj_qQVZIrkyeUb5itmuCbMJuhoS-lGKcIpyunVayqrY2vbLQMtzC3MbiTvorBxcNtxPbGrsrTzRbPftR812rXz9gk2RPZW9lh2mLhiOha6QLquuvu7BjviPDV85v3wffX-Tf56PrS_QD-SQ==
very close to Sir Demi's tree. It is planned for 95/96 depends if we get 23 or 24 passive quest points. I will use Energy from Within in Barbarism, Devotion, Quick recovery and Melding. Well, if trading goes well and/or lucky.

Regards,
The Q

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info