Additional Performance Improvements

Dx 11, nice
"
Elemenz wrote:
Does this change anything about me being able to run battlefield on high settings with 100+ fps
and with low settings in poe I get 10 fps when opening a breach?
Nope. Of course not.

Turn down your settings. Turn off post processing effects and turn down shadows. Just because you can run some parts of the game at a high framerate doesn't mean you should be able to run everything at a high framerate. If you get 10 FPS when opening a breach, sorry, you have a toaster. ;-) Both my i7-6700K/GTX 1080 and my old i7-920/GTX 680 system could handle breaches just fine. New system at max settings, old system with just post processing off and shadows turned down, everything else at max. And that's at 2560x1600 too.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jan 12, 2017, 2:10:44 PM
"
Tyxa_aka_LEX wrote:
Dx 11, nice

Add --noasync to the commandline options for the game. I tried that and played for several hours past few days with 0 artifacting issues whatsoever after adding it.
HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO PAY TO TURN SHADOWS OFF?

caps because seriously annoyed by this shit
IGN: Volki
This is great, can't wait for the improvements.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Performance improvement? Yeah, only for DX11, which is rather worthless for me personally. My system is almost brand new (Skylake i7-6700K and GTX 1080) and can easily handle DX11, but I can't use GGG's DX11 because multiple monitor functionality is broken for full screen (will blank out the second monitor when in fullscreen, even though second monitor is on a different GPU).

GGG, can you please fix multiple-monitor with fullscreen mode in DX11 first, please? It works just fine in DX9 and DX9 extended.
Are there any other DX11 games out there that allow multiple monitors?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
thx GGG for good Performance
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
"
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Performance improvement? Yeah, only for DX11, which is rather worthless for me personally. My system is almost brand new (Skylake i7-6700K and GTX 1080) and can easily handle DX11, but I can't use GGG's DX11 because multiple monitor functionality is broken for full screen (will blank out the second monitor when in fullscreen, even though second monitor is on a different GPU).

GGG, can you please fix multiple-monitor with fullscreen mode in DX11 first, please? It works just fine in DX9 and DX9 extended.
Are there any other DX11 games out there that allow multiple monitors?

DX11 is not bound to just one monitor.

http://tinyurl.com/2dl22eq
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
If you get 10 FPS when opening a breach, sorry, you have a toaster. ;-) Both my i7-6700K/GTX 1080 and my old i7-920/GTX 680 system could handle breaches just fine. New system at max settings, old system with just post processing off and shadows turned down, everything else at max. And that's at 2560x1600 too.

dont want to discuss about 'toasters' (or 10 fps in most gpu 'challenging' scenarios), but just to point out: even your "old" system uses a series 80 gpu, which still is in the equivalent of high end graphics. A game like POE should not need that much power to be able to handle 'basic' stuff it generates, even in more or less massive amounts.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Amazing news !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info