[2.6] Windz's Mortem Throw/Flurry Build (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Guardian),

Hungry abyss isn't just not mandatory - it's straight up worse than not using it.
Even if you ignore the potential cost of corrupting your gear, it's a waste of a jewel socket and it actually gives you slightly less leech than not using it as far as I understand it's working (you can only leech off the chaos damage, not the small bit of phys we still do)

Estuary boss can be a bit nasty sometimes, need to keep moving. Though no need to do t9+ at your level anyway.

Until you get the last ascendancy, I'd use increased crit strikes if I were you, your crit chance can't be that good, and it is a lot of the damage.

Whats the best chest piece for CI???
Drop Faster Attacks - it's not worth the gem slot. Use Pierce instead.

Your gem links should be
MAP: ST - GMP - Added Chaos Damage - Void Manipulation - Pierce - ICD
BOSSES: ST - Slower Projectiles - Added Chaos Damage - Void Manipulation - Pierce - ICD

Also buy a corrupted Morsu with flat chaos implicit (costs 7c at least in LHC). Make sure Morsu is 20% quality.
Malachai's Vision is a great starter CI helmet.
Last edited by i8037 on Apr 11, 2017, 4:20:12 PM
"
Ferious123 wrote:

A Vaal Regalia with reduced stats requirements.
Last edited by i8037 on Apr 11, 2017, 4:12:10 PM
"
i8037 wrote:
Drop Faster Attacks - it's not worth the gem slot. Use Pierce instead.

Your gem links should be
MAP: ST - GMP - Added Chaos Damage - Void Manipulation - Pierce - ICD
BOSSES: ST - Slower Projectiles - Added Chaos Damage - Void Manipulation - Pierce - ICD

Also buy a corrupted Morsu with flat chaos implicit (costs 7c at least in LHC). Make sure Morsu is 20% quality.
Malachai's Vision is a great starter CI helmet.

It may depend on how much attack speed you have on jewels, and if you have on gloves, but i'd rather have attack speed for quality of life, clear speed and maneuverability than ICD, even if it isn't as much tooltip (And I'm fairly sure it's more tooltip too)

Spoiler

So, heres my gear atm, im sitting with 13.4k tooltip without golem / dmg auras.
I think my dmg is still low somehow, anyone can give me some tips? where to improve now?

and 5.1k hp

5.4hp with kaoms
Last edited by Avazaladore on Apr 12, 2017, 5:23:28 PM
@Avazaladore

Your gear looks good, flat chaos on rings and ammy. 21/20 Added chaos gem. Only thing is maybe your tree? or you are low level still? My tooltip is 15k in hideout with gmp and I have lvl 19 Added chaos gem and only 1 jewel.

Your characters are private btw.
"
lalib wrote:
@Avazaladore

Your gear looks good, flat chaos on rings and ammy. 21/20 Added chaos gem. Only thing is maybe your tree? or you are low level still? My tooltip is 15k in hideout with gmp and I have lvl 19 Added chaos gem and only 1 jewel.

Your characters are private btw.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQDuAQkDHgWTBx4HmQ3RDkgPqxCSES8RlhR1FSAV_Ra_GNsZihm0G8gfQSLiJIsmlSoLKjgqTSsKLOktgy4jMjI1kjY9OuE_J0d-R-JJE0lRSshMjk3jVUtZbVnwWlJbr1xAXfJfmGHiYqxjQ2VNaoxsjG1sbqpvV3BSdZ51y3gZe8N9dYSihMWGs4fLieCNgY_6k5mVLpcGm7WdqqLZpDmmV6ebqJqw2LTFtUi18rjZu56747xvvTa-p8GgwzrEosgUyCPPFc8yz93Tfti92YbdDd1I44TqYutj73rw1fGK8kX1b_aj_gr-j_66

Here is it, my tree, i just followed the tree from the build, and iam lvl 90 atm, just changed it its not private anymore

thanks.
Last edited by Avazaladore on Apr 13, 2017, 7:15:54 PM
Yea your tree is close, but you took chaos resistance instead of chaos damage. Each of those 12% points is like 500 tooltip. You are also next to some Ranger projectile % nodes you can pick up. Of course when bossing, point blank is amazing.

"
Ferious123 wrote:

just a normal high es regalia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info