[2.6] Windz's Mortem Throw/Flurry Build (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Guardian),

I wonder if we use this belt and Vaal Pact, does all the chaos damage from leeching get add into our chaos damage pool and then improves our Poison damage?
"
Kozmas wrote:
"
I wear devotos because i sold my ST enchant helm to fund a HH. ST damage should be better, but gull feels nice for mapping.

Hmm, should I try to enchant Devoto's or Gull with ST enchant? Or perhaps another helmet. Also, thanks for the reply.

Edit: Also, I don't understand the reason for those alternate weapons. All I see is pierce support on Brightbeak. Could you explain please?

Edit#2: Should I swap out my pierce gem on my chest for increased critical damage? Also, sorry but I don't want to scroll back through 980 pages of this thread, but I think you mentioned somewhere that you were going to swap slower projectiles with something else for single target damage. What gem was it? And does it work out better, or did you go back to slower projectiles?

ya pierce > crit dmg for total dps (not that big difference tbh)

use slower proj for single target over gmp.

either helms work fine.

bright beak is for faster leap slamming

"
xoxAZIxox wrote:

I wonder if we use this belt and Vaal Pact, does all the chaos damage from leeching get add into our chaos damage pool and then improves our Poison damage?

doenst work for VP i hear
Last edited by windz on Apr 6, 2017, 3:59:53 PM
What do you think about Cospri's Will for duo curse setup(proj weak blasphemy and witchfire brew) + weapons with flat chaos damage?
Currently leveling a Pathfinder for a CI version of this build.

So, my question is: would a Decay Claw be better than a Flat Chaos Claw? I've never used the decay mod before so I'm not 100% sure how good its damage is.

Made this with my one Delirium. Sucks that I can't craft crit onto it, but I think it'll suffice. Thoughts?
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Apr 7, 2017, 1:12:14 AM
how do u generate power charges? only the ascendency?
My Gear:
Spoiler

I have 20/20 Added chaos, Faster attacks, Spectral Throw and a 20/23 void manip.

My damage feels pretty good, but I feel really squishy. Currently going for IR node, and I have all life nodes, and decent life on all my gear, but I'm still stuck around 4.5k life.

What should I focus on upgrading? I'm looking at belts with ~100 life and Ammys with ~80 and that should give me an additional 50 or so, but that wont get me to 5k.

What life/armor rating do you recommend for Uber atziri/lab and shaper?

Character is public for tree.
Spoiler
guys im at lvl 86 now and 4,5k hp. tooltip dps ST+gmp is 16k w/o powerchge. is it good?
Last edited by naimhairix51 on Apr 7, 2017, 10:12:23 PM
Hey guys, I tried to get as many life items as possible and followed the passive tree, but I only have 3.5k life. Could someone have a look at my character and tell me what am I missing please?
hey guys i have promblem with dps on guardians,uber,shaper.
Can u look on my character and say me what wrong
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TryHardOrStopPlay/characters

and what u think about devoto with enchant on ST dmg?
Last edited by TryHardOrStopPlay on Apr 8, 2017, 6:06:39 AM
"
ShiftShot2 wrote:
What do you think about Cospri's Will for duo curse setup(proj weak blasphemy and witchfire brew) + weapons with flat chaos damage?

you can but blash/witchfire brew aoe is not that big. Vuln on hit gloves though would work well with that variation

"
Gryphenprey wrote:
Currently leveling a Pathfinder for a CI version of this build.

So, my question is: would a Decay Claw be better than a Flat Chaos Claw? I've never used the decay mod before so I'm not 100% sure how good its damage is.

Made this with my one Delirium. Sucks that I can't craft crit onto it, but I think it'll suffice. Thoughts?

i think flat would win out if you hit a lot (which is the case)

"
hey guys i have promblem with dps on guardians,uber,shaper.
Can u look on my character and say me what wrong
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TryHardOrStopPlay/characters

and what u think about devoto with enchant on ST dmg?

st devotos works fine just mind ur life/res

use crit multi over crit chance gem
get double dipping dmg jewel + attack speed
get vaal pact so you can face tank bosses
use wither + VLT all the time
Last edited by windz on Apr 8, 2017, 6:10:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info