[2.6] Windz's Mortem Throw/Flurry Build (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Guardian),

I don't understand why do we need to use Grace when our boots take away possibility to evade attacks ? Someone please explain I am new to the game :D
"
trsha wrote:
I don't understand why do we need to use Grace when our boots take away possibility to evade attacks ? Someone please explain I am new to the game :D

I believe he runs it because he took Iron Reflexes (passive point) at 92 just out of personal preference.
is Malachai's Vision worth using for the added chaos damage?
Changed to this build from Mathil's dual Mortem after 5 shaper fail attempts. Doesn't seem to go better though :(.

2 issues: - not enough dmg to get him down before the map fills up with vortex
- i get 1 shot every time i get hit.. literally can't understand how people leech and stay alive in that beam. I even die in less than 2 sec from the vortex

This is my gear:

For mapping:

Last edited by alecs87 on May 6, 2017, 6:15:48 PM
On level 79 currently and all i can say its significantly better then most of chaos builds I've built. Leveling process was smooth as a butter and later mapping aswell but It came to my mind how come you didnt mention this beatuy of an item for leveling later on. It helps significantly especially in breaches and large packs.

These are 10 times much better then
since rampage only occurs every 25 kills and 3 seconds of unholy might is honestly unnoticable since our physical damage isnt that high.

Will mention i've done all labs preety smoothly except uber which ill look into when i get gloves and better helmet and possibly spec trow enchant on them.

This is currently my gear that i use for leveling.

and this flasks.
Hi Windz. This build will be available in 3.0 with changes to the poison? I planned to start playing this for the murder of Uber Atziri.
im as well interested in your thoughts for a 3.0 version of your build.

will it be as cheesy?
Hello mr. Windz.

Im also interested in HC build for this set up, and also interested in your thoughts in using binos kitchen knife setup. Waiting your updates for 3.0 : )
"
im as well interested in your thoughts for a 3.0 version of your build.

will it be as cheesy?

I tried it in beta pre new gems and without them, build is still doing fine not as overpowered as before though but 2 new gems actually makes it viable in long term, didnt yet come to end game content but lvl 70 and after i got shield aswell it surely did kick in since my accuracy was shit.

Decay is wonderfull if you want to be playing Hit and Run type of style (which seems to me its going to be the playstyle for 3.0.0)

Vile Toxins while its not buffing the damage high so much, spectral trow itself attacks so fast the More Damage on hits ramps up instantly

I think 6 link if you're going to be playing this build should be
Spectral Trow-Void Manipulation-Added Chaos-GMP-Decay-Vile Toxins

Will be updating how the build goes in 3.0 when the Act 8 rolls off
whats ur crit chance full buffed

im at 67% looks a bit low

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info