[2.6] Windz's Mortem Throw/Flurry Build (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Guardian),

Hi, Im level 88 with a 5 link and max lvl gems but my tooltip is only 8k without any power charges and I am feeling like im not doing insane amount of damage :/ Spectral life based mortem morsu

Last edited by Eliteomega on Apr 14, 2017, 8:19:44 PM
"
lalib wrote:
Yea your tree is close, but you took chaos resistance instead of chaos damage. Each of those 12% points is like 500 tooltip. You are also next to some Ranger projectile % nodes you can pick up. Of course when bossing, point blank is amazing.

Yea i fixed my tree and got this

sitting at 16.4k without charges or buffs right now, a bit better i guess.
"
Eliteomega wrote:
Hi, Im level 88 with a 5 link and max lvl gems but my tooltip is only 8k without any power charges and I am feeling like im not doing insane amount of damage :/ Spectral life based mortem morsu

missing chaos dmg to attacks on jeweleries

make your gems into 20% with the gem + gcp in vendor (except added chaos)

take out point blank unless you are using it to kill guardian/shaper

I'm curious if you think I could do shaper with my current setup.
My current tool tip is 9,593 DPS with flame golem and without charges, which seems rather low to me.
Life is at 5,389 - ES 140.
Any advice to my setup is greatly appreciated.

Gear
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Character Name: Flash_natherox
Last edited by natherox on Apr 17, 2017, 12:39:26 AM
Going to try this build. I know the advantages of energy shield but for this build how much of a benefit is CI version versus the life version
90 lvl
5 link, i have 8.5k dps wiht gmp and 14.5k dps with SP
low damage and attack speed
help me pls, check my character and tree, tnx.
Hey windz,

Got myself a 6 link vaal the other day and want to roll your build just a little confused with the variants.

I was thinking of rolling the CI bladeflurry version but I was just a bit confused on colouring and if we need to use malachi's vision? I noticed in the shaper kill twitch clip you're using 3B 3G (I cant quite make out the gems though) but on your profile it looks like you're using 4G 2B

For spectral throw is the 4B 2B the best too go? Just noticed colouring a vaal can be quite hard with that.

Which version would you recommend currently and if it's spectral throw would you suggest going CI?

Thanks mate, cya in the stream tomorrow.

edit: answered on stream. Thanks windz
Last edited by Coatesy on Apr 22, 2017, 10:51:55 PM
I'm currently playing the Spectral Throw map clearing version, should I consider switching to Blade Flurry ? Is it better ?
"
Shimaran wrote:
I'm currently playing the Spectral Throw map clearing version, should I consider switching to Blade Flurry ? Is it better ?

I was playing the CI BF version (no hungry abyss), I respec'd to the life based spectral throw version and to be honest I am finding that it preforms better and I am dying less personally.

The leech is easier (no atzir's promise), map clearing is faster and bosses melt extremely fast. I haven't tried this as CI but I think cherri's leech to be too juicy to pass up. I'd say stick with spectral throw!

But better yet, ask the man himself at his live stream if you can. Dude is super helpful and can answer more than I probably could.

Last edited by Coatesy on Apr 25, 2017, 10:19:23 AM
any ideas for a life based blade flurry tree? my friend is liking this build for his first character but prefers the bf playstyle. don't think he would be able to gear CI on his first playthrough. any help would be awesome, cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info