We are seeing first hand why GGG needs to step in..

"
goetzjam wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:

A) The fact that you are even talking about QoP alone has already discredited anything you have to say regarding DotA. QoP is a bottom tier trash hero even after the changes.

B) People are having fun, GGG is making money. Pretty sure they could give two shits about what you think.

C) You don't make great games without money. As much as people like to praise Valve, do remember Valve has an almost complete monopoly over online video game distribution. Valve makes great games because they have the luxury of time and money on their side, unlike many other companies. Other companies have to make sacrifices somewhere.

D) 'I don't give a fuck about casuals' already shows how much of an [Removed by Support] you actually are, despite the fact that you are unable to actually complete the hard content in this game in the hardest mode (HC). And no, Ascendancy nodes are equivalent of anywhere from 25-30 nodes at best. D3 sets give you a power increase of well over 2000% easily.

So yeah, you are actually a [Removed by Support] who believes that everything should be your way and fuck everyone else. This game only survives if you have money flowing through. No money, no game development. Just stop, GGG is in this to make money, bottom line. It's a job that they love, but they can't do it without money. And in order to expand and continue to develop, they need MORE money. Welcome to the bottom line of any industry.

A) LOL ok brah your just so much better then anyone else. You have the best logic ever. Glad to see you are a nice contributing and valuable member of this community /s

B) Having fun is important, its almost like its important that I have fun as well, but nope guess not as long as other people are having fun with my little pony level of holding your hand.

C) GGG made Poe with supporter money, money given in good faith that the continue to improve the game and make sure its enjoyable in the future.

D) I'm an asshole because I don't give a fuck about dumbing down the game for casual players, the dumb down isn't from making mechanics less interesting, its about making drop rates that rival perandus, likely even higher at this stage.

"unable to complete the 4-6 bosses" Honestly, you can take those bosses and do something with them, if you need further explanation please let me know. The "challenge" is building a character to not get 1 shot and just facetanking with leech, a mechanic that GGG was "suppose" to remove in 2.0

People aren't using the power and item acquisition to do the challenging 4-6 bosses, they are using it to trivialize shaped fucking strands, because its not really "rewarding" to play in any other way due to 1 shot mechanics and things like finding diviners boxes that can drop any fucking card. But its ok because i haven't done the hardcore, hardcore, hardcore mode yet so there is still apparently more I need to do.

D3 obviously gives you more power, I was being facetious, the fact of the matter is GGG is increasing power level, not because they are making the overall game more challenging, but because they are adding challenging content at the very top, even if there is challenging content at the very top, if you can get the rewards outside of doing that content (aka disfavor axe) before people even do it, then perhaps the whole its ok if everyone shits on 99% of the content because the 1% is out there isnt the right line of thinking. But you don't understand this because your too busy with your head stuck up somewhere.

The bottom line, is that they can get more money from me with tactical changes, with considering the negative implementation that might not seem obvious from things like diviners boxes.

You obviously disagree with GGG doing anything to try to improve the game for me, because it might offset your casual view on how things should be. I don't care to have a discussion with you anymore because you are the exact sort of issue of the instant gratification playerbase that GGG is apparently catering to now, honestly its fucking pathetic.

Every single thing you have said so far is invalidated because you have not completed Shaper in HC or any of the truly hard endgame content. You can't call yourself a 'hardcore' player (as in one that puts in lots of time into the game and truly considers themselves an elite player) without doing the hardest shit in the game in the hardest mode.

And two, yes, you are actually bad at DotA if you think QoP is any good. QoP is in the bottom 7 losing rates in the game, sitting at 41% across all skill brackets. And no, it has nothing to do with her being complicated to play, because Storm, Invoker, and Ember Spirit are all much harder to play and have much harder laning phases, and yet all sit well above 50% winrates. Don't open your mouth about DotA ever again because you clearly have no clue what you are talking about.

'I'm casual' and yet you still can't complete the hard content in the game. Even with your Disfavor axe you still managed to die, and I'm assuming it wasn't due to a lag spike.

And finally yes, GGG gives two shits about your money at this point. This is what happens when a company grows and the needs of the company exceeds those of the original supporting fan base. Times change, and priorities change. This is simply how capitalism in general works, and yet people get all mad and shit about it for whatever reason.
Last edited by Tyrone_GGG on Jan 20, 2017, 11:45:10 PM
"
goetzjam wrote:
"

You're forgetting that the PoE of back then only had a few mouths to feed. Now, there are 100 mouths to feed.

I feel that ignorance is thinking that they can survive on a few dozen guys like you.

You pretend like they can't make the game enjoyable for both me and other players that are more casual. They can and I hope they do.

It's a game design fact that your game cannot simply cater to everyone in that everyone will be satisfied. Game developers of all kind will have to make a choice. Even games with tons of polish and money behind them like Overwatch cannot cater to everyone. I'd argue that TF2 is still a better team based class based shooter that involves more individual skill than Overwatch. And yet Overwatch is a more popular and successful game than TF2. At the end of the day, it is a developers decision and right to do what they want, and when we're talking about people's livelihoods and their potential employment, and whether they are able to put food on the table, I'm not going to shit on anyone's decision to make money as long as they aren't essentially stealing it or committing fraud.

The fact that you also think it's 'easy' to just do something like that, especially with GGG's limited resources (which have grown considerably, but are still much smaller than Blizzard, Valve, or Riot), should signal how much of an actual petulant, unrealistic, spoiled, entitled millennial you actually are.
"
allbusiness wrote:
Try getting a job and not living in your mom's basement before insulting someone
[...]

Wow, that's a ton of pathetic antagonistic sh*t there I see.
Wake up, the only one actually insulting others (in rage?) here is you.

"
Every single thing you have said so far is invalidated because you have not completed Shaper in HC or any of the truly hard endgame content. You can't call yourself a 'hardcore' player (as in one that puts in lots of time into the game and truly considers themselves an elite player) without doing the hardest shit in the game in the hardest mode.

Let's go over that kinda of this with you again ....
You have attacked me before and I was too stupide to not check your challenge list, where you had actually not ( and still don't ) completed those "easy" things that you were using to literally insult people.

"DUH Tul is so EZ you have NO IDEA what you're talking about !"
- you haven't killed it, even with your cheesy double dipping flameblaster ( great for people that do not want to deal with mechanics and prefer cheesing the game, just a reminder ). You have entered the domain but not killed him, you FAILED and still allowed yourself to attack regarding this.
- you haven't actually "finished" the game in BHC either
- You have been running low map that give little xp over and over, and you allow yourself to behave like this and call other on "you're not hardcore, you have no experience, you shut up and let me talk !!!!" where what you have been doing this entire time is just running the easiest possible content to progress with your character.
Check that :

Spoiler

Over 3000 map tier bonus, not a single sextant mod, not a single corrupted red map, not a single unid rare map, it's baffling how all of this is the actual opposite of playing "hardcore" .....

You are noone, you have nothing, zero.
You cannot called a hardcore player yourself.
( But actually you don't know what hardcore can mean so .... hardcore has nothing to do with being an elite or not, the only elitists BS here is coming from you ).

*sigh*

I know you think that you're a king on a very high horse, but be carefull not to look down when you go down from your pony, you never know ....

GGG is obviously shifting ( and has been for a while now ) his targeted audience.
Is it ethical for all the supporter that invested quite a bit of money into the game ? Not really, but that's life, that's what money does, and if it keep going like those, that niche audience that GGG relied on in the first place will just vanish from PoE.
I don't see GGG going backward now.

On the topic : I would love seeing some measures againt such dicks manipulating the market, but it won't happen unfortunately.
You have many people that don't give a sh*t about others and do this.
And if you tell them they will just answer "the world is sh*t 'kid', people are dicks, so I have to be one too, it's not my fault !", and they keep screwing people like that .....
:/.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 20, 2017, 11:34:27 PM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:
Try getting a job and not living in your mom's basement before insulting someone
[...]

Wow, that's a ton of pathetic antagonistic sh*t there I see.
Wake up, the only one actually insulting others (in rage?) here is you.

"

Let's go over that kinda of this with you again ....
You have attacked me before and I was too stupide to not check your challenge list, where you had actually not ( and still don't ) completed those "easy" things that you were using to literally insult people.

"DUH Tul is so EZ you have NO IDEA what you're talking about !"
- you haven't killed it, even with your cheesy double dipping flameblaster ( great for people that do not want to deal with mechanics and prefer cheesing the game, just a reminder ). You have entered the domain but not killed him, you FAILED and still allowed yourself to attack regarding this.
- you haven't actually "finished" the game in BHC either
- You have been running low map that give little xp over and over, and you allow yourself to behave like this and call other on "you're not hardcore, you have no experience, you shut up and let me talk !!!!" where what you have been doing this entire time is just running the easiest possible content to progress with your character.
Check that :

Spoiler

Over 3000 map tier bonus, not a single sextant mod, not a single corrupted red map, not a single unid rare map, it's baffling how all of this is the actual opposite of playing "hardcore" .....

You are noone, you have nothing, zero.
You cannot called a hardcore player yourself.
( But actually you don't know what hardcore can mean so .... hardcore has nothing to do with being an elite or not, the only elitists BS here is coming from you ).

*sigh*

I know you think that you're a king on a very high horse, but be carefull not to look down when you go down from your pony, you never know ....

GGG is obviously shifting ( and has been for a while now ) his targeted audience.
Is it ethical for all the supporter that invested quite a bit of money into the game ? Not really, but that's life, that's what money does, and if it keep going like those, that niche audience that GGG relied on in the first place will just vanish from PoE.
I don't see GGG going backward now.

On the topic : I would love seeing some measures againt such dicks manipulating the market, but it won't happen unfortunately.
You have many people that don't give a sh*t about others and do this.
And if you tell them they will just answer "the world is sh*t 'kid', people are dicks, so I have to be one too, it's not my fault !", and they keep screwing people like that .....
:/.

Oh look, it's Fruz with a giant flame. Congrats on earning your temporary time out from the forums.
"
allbusiness wrote:
Oh look, it's Fruz with a giant flame. Congrats on earning your temporary time out from the forums.

You mean, are you actually not aware at all of all the insults and antagonizing content of your precedent posts and how it works here ?

wow
lulz

Anyway, now that the little bit of credibility you thought you had there is gone, I hope people are going to ignore you more easily.
Showing screen shot and your completely empty "challenges" and just connecting it with your condescending behaviour @"You're not hardcore so stfu, I am ! duh !" is not out of the terms of use or anything, there is one person to blame for this : yourself.

The emptiness of that post of yours is just everything we need here thought.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 21, 2017, 1:48:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info