EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
did anyone manage to buy exalts at 24c each? virtually every day I bought a batch of 3 exalts twice, and never managed to get them for less than 27c each. I saw them listed for 24c, and I whispered all those ppl twice per day and never got a whisper back, never got a whisper back from the 25c ppl, nor the 26c ppl.

I managed to buy a decent amount at 26-27.

Exalts up to 67c and still rising. What a sad sad day for garbinger league. The strong econ was the only good thing about this whole league.

yeah its done, rest in piece old school exalt ratio league. Im back on standard now because the 'dumpster' economy is now better than the new league economy thanks to ppl actually having orbs to trade with. Sure ex is slightly more expensive, but ppl have 1000s of chaos and you can set your lowest of lowball tabs at 3-4c each and still get trades all day. I have my chaos recipe ring/amulet tabs set at like 4c global buyout and I sell a bunch of them.

managed to get some orbs before the ship sunk, 60something big ones and a mirror. I got some groovy rings for like 30-60c a pop too, I think I might have crafted one of them with a phys essence

Spoiler

the league shopping trip was worth it for that first month, Im happy enough with my takeaway. Too many items drop and not enough currency in this game imo, softcore leagues cant stand up for more than a month without going to shit. Even though this wasnt an item landfill job like legacy, breach, perandus etc it still feels totally saturated at this point, demand for exalts far outstripping their supply as ever, prices of big orbs spiraling into the stratosphere while the value of items is running down the gutters into the sewer of >99 results 1 alch b/o. Shitshow, nail down the coffin lid and bury her. 3 months of rot before we get some fresh meat, god help the ppl sticking it out, I hope youre loving your pact berserkers cause thats your life now till christmas, chasing scabby looking 2 prefix rares on any old base that can chrom easily. Inspirational gear meta.
Should rename the thread to tin foil hat community gathering.
"
Miská wrote:
Should rename the thread to tin foil hat community gathering.

Lol
Did it stopped growing?
No... it never stops.
It will not stop until you buy 50 for 300c each, then it will crash to 20c again.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Did it stopped growing?

What she said!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Seems like it stopped. We did it boys! (?)
70:1. Going up boys.
Keep both EX & chaos,

Buy/sell whenever the exchange is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info