EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

"
xMustard wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:
This... so much this. ^

Always with the judgment while grasping at straws completely oblivious to the facts. Having an opinion doesn't mean preach it like it's law, unless you can prove it. So prove it, OP.

oh they can!! one ban wave changed prices!!!

does that mean that all price drops is a result of ban waves? so exalts recently went from 150-155 down to 125-130. was that a ban wave? where was the ban wave?

I'd like to know this as well. Any experts on this in the house? :)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
One lone, poor bastard selling at 1:40.

And I don't know how many fricking posts WITH VIDEO of bots cha-cha-sliding their way to vendors, stash, and portals there needs to be before people get it through their heads that it's not players driving up the ratio. If that were the case the prices would be similar to Chaos:Gemcutter or Alch:Chaos, which are about the same as they always are.
Last edited by LeetbakaDX on Apr 1, 2019, 10:55:59 AM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:

Did you watch wrestling when you were a kid and believe all those guys like Hulk Hogan were just taking vitamins the entire time as well?

What is this unjust slander! Disgustingly slander not only my favorite game, in which there were never any bots, but my favourite wrestler too, which gained his muscles only thanks to hard exercises and carrots. Or hard carrot and the exercises, I don't remember. Whatever. In any case, he and the game have always been clean!
Last edited by postrach_myszy on Apr 1, 2019, 10:55:07 AM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:

It's easy to figure out what is going on here, anyone with clear, objective thinking can read between the lines and draw a fairly rational conclusion. You just don't want to believe your precious little snowflake game is infested with bots for some reason.

Did you watch wrestling when you were a kid and believe all those guys like Hulk Hogan were just taking vitamins the entire time as well?

If it's so easy to figure out, explain it. In detail, with evidence, because that's how facts work.

Just because I've got no time for assumptions, estimations and guesswork, doesn't mean I can't admit a fault in my "precious snowflake game". If anything, it shows I'm after the truth, whatever it is. But only the truth. I have standards when it comes to sources of information and so should you.

Last edited by Xavathos on Apr 1, 2019, 10:57:46 AM
bots exist - we all know this. nobody is denying it. to say they are the ONLY factor (which some have said in this thread) in exalt/chaos ratio is actually retarded. are they the MAIN factor? i personally do not think so. others do

your evidence that its mainly bots is one bot ban wave nearly a fucking year ago.
my evidence that its not mainly bots is everything else. theres drops in the prices without ban waves. there are rises in ratio without any seen factor.

yet people that believe in only bots will say, see? prices went up! bots are back in synthesis people!
then prices drop and you say, EH. slow bot league because league sucks.

you're like completely irrational conspiracy people blaming DA JOOS for everything. but being serious about it.
or, you know, DA RUSSIANS!
xMustard and Xavathos are asking to prove that bots exist.

Last edited by SunL4D2 on Apr 1, 2019, 4:20:46 PM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

alright. now im confident about your ignorance

"
bots exist - we all know this. nobody is denying it.

shaking my head so much my headphones fell off
"
xMustard wrote:

shaking my head so much my headphones fell off

You cant be that hard in denial? Few secs in google search with common sense yields the answer you are looking. Didnt take me longer.
"
xMustard wrote:
bots exist - we all know this. nobody is denying it. to say they are the ONLY factor (which some have said in this thread) in exalt/chaos ratio is actually retarded. are they the MAIN factor? i personally do not think so. others do

your evidence that its mainly bots is one bot ban wave nearly a fucking year ago.
my evidence that its not mainly bots is everything else. theres drops in the prices without ban waves. there are rises in ratio without any seen factor.

yet people that believe in only bots will say, see? prices went up! bots are back in synthesis people!
then prices drop and you say, EH. slow bot league because league sucks.

you're like completely irrational conspiracy people blaming DA JOOS for everything. but being serious about it.
or, you know, DA RUSSIANS!

RMT is the main factor. Bots are a large component of RMT.

"
SunL4D2 wrote:

I asked to prove their effect on the economy, namely exalts. I didn't ask if they exist. You all just seem such experts in the field of economy on this game, you must be crunching some serious numbers to come up with these figures and claims you make, all I'm asking is for you to share them, so that we all know you're not just pulling rabbits out of a hat. A bot could do that.

I know how it all works in theory, not asking you to explain that either, I'm asking for proof, evidence of the fact. I know, crazy right?

Last edited by Xavathos on Apr 2, 2019, 1:49:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info