EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

Weird...for at least 12 or so hours they stabilized at 55. I'm not complaining, this is the first league where I actually was brave enough to master craft since exalts are actually affordable. Made and bought some nice stuff. Made my most expensive build ever, so far I'm 77 exalts in...lol.
"
AHAB_10 wrote:
I don't understand why we don't just have vendor exchange rates for all currency. This would fix everyone's gripes for those interested in playing the game as an ARPG rather than an economy simulator. This is an ARPG . . . right?

read what you wrote and now think about every person who plays poe and hates d3. what was that complaint? OH NO THERE IS NO TRADING LIKE IN D2 THIS GAME IS SHIT. lol silly. if they removed trading then poe would end up like d3. d3 is about grinding and getting gear through drops. Poe's system of gearing for end game is reliant on trading. see where im going with this?
For hours now I've seen the price of EX sitting at 50c, and all of a sudden, full first page of results is 49c. This is obviously some manipulation \price-fixing, this isn't natural. The guys that are doing this don't even care if its obvious or not.

Has GGG ever done anything about price fixing \ market manipulation? Do they even care?
"
Oneyedrunky wrote:
For hours now I've seen the price of EX sitting at 50c, and all of a sudden, full first page of results is 49c. This is obviously some manipulation \price-fixing, this isn't natural. The guys that are doing this don't even care if its obvious or not.

Has GGG ever done anything about price fixing \ market manipulation? Do they even care?

Of course they haven't, and why would they?

Wraeclast is for the strong and ruthless, exile, not whining forumites complaining that mean ol' scammyface scammed them out of currency using an obvious scam.

*EDIT*
Just so the pedantic don't have a chance to yell "BUT THEY BANNED PEOPLE THAT DUPED THINGS!"

Yes. And?
Last edited by Thragdar on Jan 19, 2017, 12:54:04 AM
How do you think will it drop below 45c for 1 ex? It's already 48:1

Flippers should be so mad :D
On a serious note. Exalted now worth 47c. Dropping 1c each day. Just how low it will go? :o
They worth what you want to pay for them or for how much u want to sell.
If you fall for scammers and sell exa for nothing be happy.
confirmed price fixing or actually real?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
confirmed price fixing or actually real?

Naw that's real.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
How do you think will it drop below 45c for 1 ex? It's already 48:1

Flippers should be so mad :D

well, if it goes all the way to 30:1 we might actually have functioning crafting in this game again, like we used to have back when exalts were 30:1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info