[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
versi2k13 wrote:
Oh okay, thanks a lot (and probably should have searched there myself.) and sorry for your troubles :)

Don't worry, it was just simpler to directly quote the patch note, this way you would get all the necessary information.
"
Karrimor wrote:
@xxWolf Your build is very solid and fun to play.
During the leveling process some bosses are a nightmare e.g. Andvarius etc.
This is my 2nd summoner after Harbinger league.
Here is a probably silly question I have been asking myself....

How can I find out the current level of my Spectres that are assigned to me in the hideout, e.g. after logging in to the game again?
Is there any chance to see if my Spectres are still the ones from e.g. a Chimera map or just standard level Spectres, according to my hideout level?

The question is not silly at all, but unfortunately as Alerie said there is no way to tell what exact level your spectres have if you do not remeber here you summoned them. :/
"
Hello guys,

It's my first Summoner build and i have some questions.

1. How much ES do you guys have?
(I feel kind of squishy) maybe its because i need shavs and energy from within.

2. It feels like my Zombies and Spectrals die to fast.

3. I feel like i need alot more dmg. I cleared the T16 Map but could not kill Hydra or any Abyss in the Map.

1. I am at ~6k energy shield with decent gear (no presence of chayula yet and not using pariah ring) at levl 89. last league i was at 7.2k es with presence. remember to use your resistance flasks and the vaal discipline!

2. Zombies die from time to time, when using The Vertex you should be able to resummon them without having to turn off an aura. the spectres however should never die, at least not when you have your ascendancy points from merciless lab. if they still die you are probably using low level ones. make sure your rause spectre gem is high enough level to allow high level spectres and your desecrate is high enough level to create high level corpses.

3. Now i am pretty sure you used low level spectres - if there is one thing i can tell it is that this build does not lack damage.

Edit: just checked your gear, you are using a level 18 desecrate, which can only create corpses up to level 77, T16 maps however have monster level 83. you can temporarily push desecrates level by putting it in a +2 ring, you can put it back into it´s usual spot when you are done summoning!
Last edited by xxWolf on Dec 16, 2017, 2:54:26 AM
"
Najrah wrote:
"
versi2k13 wrote:
I have a (I guess rather noobish) question as well considering the specters - I know that they used to scale down to the lowest zone you are in. Does they scale back up to there level I have summoned them with?

Considering mapping in my hideout, I have level 68 specters in a map, afterwards I am in my hideout and am entering the next map. Will they be on map level for example 66 or are they level 60 because of the hideout?

Thanks in advance

"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.2 Patch Notes
  • Spectres no longer have their level reduced to the level of the area they are in. Instead, the level of a Spectre is now based on the lowest of either the level of the monster they were raised from, or the maximum level allowed by the skill gem used. This is now indicated on the skill gem.

Thanks Najrah for the quote, i was looking for that. :)

If anyone cares: Before 3.0.2 spectres also scaled back up to the level they where summoned at, even if you were in your hideout in between maps. spectre mechanics were annoying, but they were not that annoying. :P
Last edited by xxWolf on Dec 17, 2017, 9:42:55 PM
"
BigWood1e wrote:
Hey Wolf just wanted to say thanks for the build. Lvl 75 in HC atm :)
I have a questions whats the optimal sepctres and gem setup for a 5 link and then the 6 link atm are we still going cannibal fire eaters?

Thanks again :P

For farming tanky bosses like guardians we are still going cannibal fire-eaters, yes. you can also use them for usual mapping, but personally i prefer using other spectres like solar guards for that. they got much better clearspeed and their single target is allright.

one of the Sections in the guide is called "Spectre Gem Setup", i listed the setups i use for the different spectres there, you can also see what gems i suggest to use as 5th/6th link. :)

I´m glad you enjoy the build, i have always wondered how it performs in a hardcore environment! I tried to make the build as HC viable as possible, but did not test it yet. (my journey would probably find it´s end at my first lag spike)

Last edited by xxWolf on Dec 15, 2017, 7:16:46 PM
After suffering through several failed builds last league I finally discovered this one and it is absolutely fantastic. I'm going to jump straight back to it this league after I build up enough currency with my sad little totem league starter.

I didn't see it mentioned in the revised guide nor in the few pages of comments since 3.1 released, but Shavronne the Sickening in the tier 7 map Tribunal appears to drop The Offering. I've only been through it twice, once she dropped The Aesthete and the other time The Offering. Assuming the drop rate is somewhat the same as Scriptorium, Tribunal might prove to be a bit more accessible for farming purposes, and the map itself is far shorter and more linear.
"
xxWolf wrote:
"
BigWood1e wrote:
I have a questions whats the optimal sepctres and gem setup for a 5 link and then the 6 link atm are we still going cannibal fire eaters?

For farming tanky bosses like guardians we are still going cannibal fire-eaters, yes. you can also use them for usual mapping, but personally i prefer using other spectres like solar guards for that. they got much better clearspeed and their single target is allright.

one of the Sections in the guide is called "Spectre Gem Setup", i listed the setups i use for the different spectres there, you can also see what gems i suggest to use as 5th/6th link. :)

I´m glad you enjoy the build, i have always wondered how it performs in a hardcore environment! I tried to make the build as HC viable as possible, but did not test it yet. (my journey would probably find it´s end at my first lag spike)

There have been some close calls but the build is pretty steady now.
Sorry what i meant by the gem setup is what should we be using instead of spell echo at the moment because its not working properly is that right?>

Thanks again
What a guy and what a guide. Reached out to him in game for some help and he pointed me to so many different resources and information. I would recommend not only the build but the guy behind it.
"
BigWood1e wrote:
"
xxWolf wrote:
"
BigWood1e wrote:

There have been some close calls but the build is pretty steady now.
Sorry what i meant by the gem setup is what should we be using instead of spell echo at the moment because its not working properly is that right?>

Thanks again

the spell echo bug has been fixed last patch. :) before that i used controlled destruction as 5th link for most spectres.

Spoiler
"
Qarl wrote:
3.1.1 Patch Notes
  • Added the Abyss Supporter Packs.
  • The chance of encountering one of the Lich bosses at the end of an Abyss at level 75 maps and above is now three times as likely. The chance of encountering a lich between level 70-74 has been increased even further, bringing it up to match the chance of a level 75 map.
  • Added a minimap display icon that moves as the Abyss crack travels along the ground.
  • Disabled the Pen Map from being able to spawn as a Zana mission as it wasn't completable with the "Kill Corrupted Bosses" mission.
  • Debuffs now always display on the second line, rather than sometimes appearing on the first line if you had no active buffs.
  • Fixed a bug causing some audio to not be played in situations where many sounds were already being played.
  • Fixed a bug causing some guilds to be unable to view tabs within their guild stash.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause maps to become inaccessible if you migrate an SSF account with a Map Tab.
  • Fixed a bug causing remove-only Map Tabs to not function correctly.
  • Fixed a bug causing debuffs to overlap with the Rampage kill counter.
  • Fixed a bug which caused the "Abandon Mission" button to appear at the top of Vagan's dialogue options.
  • Fixed a bug where strongboxes were able to revive Abyss monsters.
  • Fixed a bug where a specific monster with Inner Treasure would not drop a unique item.
  • Fixed a bug where the "Defeat the Atziri trio by killing A'alai last" challenge was not able to be completed.
  • Fixed a bug where Amanamu, Liege of the Lightless could stop taking actions and become immune to damage. This is a follow up on the previous temporary fix added in 3.1.0d.
  • Fixed a bug where The Eradicator was able to channel Lightning Tendrils without line of sight to his target.
  • Fixed a bug where Spell Echo and Multistrike's repeating behaviour did not work correctly when supporting Minions.
  • Fixed a bug where having a Spell socketed in The Poet's Pen would prevent other triggered skills from triggering.
  • Fixed a bug where "Projectiles gain x% on Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage per Chain" was not working if you only had 1 Chain.
  • Fixed a bug where Heretic's Veil displayed "x% reduced Effect of Socketed Jewels" instead of "Socketed Curse Gems have x% reduced Mana Reservation".
  • Fixed a bug where items could get unintended combinations of mods, causing "Socketed Gems are supported by Level 38 Poison" to appear on items. This was a display issue only. Existing items will remain as is.
  • Fixed a bug where Blood Offering did not share an Offering slot with other Offering skills.
  • Fixed a bug where Cremation supported by Spell Cascade was not consuming as many corpses as it should have.
  • Fixed a bug where Body Swap supported by Spell Totem was not able to target corpses near Kitava.
  • Fixed a bug with Magma Orb projectile behaviour when supported by Volley.
  • Fixed two crashes with The Eradicator.
  • Fixed one instance crash.
  • [list]
      Last edited by xxWolf on Dec 17, 2017, 4:32:57 AM
      Hello Guys,
      Me again :)
      I have a Question about the Abyss Jewls I am buying since the start.
      Like those ones:

does the added fire damage to attacks only effect my Zombies?
      or is it for Spells too?
      I bought this Jewl for about 2c each and i am not sure if it is only so cheap because people know or do not know how good/bad this Jewls are.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info