[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
xxWolf wrote:

i just started doing maps in harbinger

And already a shav's... how the hell are You guys so bloody fast with Your gear xD
Hello, im really sorry for bugging here.

I am totally new to summon in general,i have played forever,lots of build,in hardcore.

I know very well mechanism and etc,but im like,clueless when it comes to spectre. I alwais wanted to play one but now with all the new monster ,i think its the best time.

I play hardcore, im wondering if this is a good start for a spectre build? How do people lvl them? Use srs at early lvl or firestorm and some zombie/spectre mix?

What should i know as a beginner spectre player specially playing hardcore?
How much ES are you currently having in Harbinger? Made build in PoB with similar items, and ended around 4,5k which seems kinda low to me.
I was sitting at around 5400 before getting a presence of Chayula. Roughly 6500 after, with still more ES nodes to get if desired.
can anyone tell me where to get fire eaters outside of maps.cant find them at coast.
"
MatZimoto wrote:
can anyone tell me where to get fire eaters outside of maps.cant find them at coast.

They've been removed, can't get them outside of maps anymore. Solar Guards are pretty good tho.
"
Deadbringer wrote:
Hello, im really sorry for bugging here.

I am totally new to summon in general,i have played forever,lots of build,in hardcore.

I know very well mechanism and etc,but im like,clueless when it comes to spectre. I alwais wanted to play one but now with all the new monster ,i think its the best time.

I play hardcore, im wondering if this is a good start for a spectre build? How do people lvl them? Use srs at early lvl or firestorm and some zombie/spectre mix?

What should i know as a beginner spectre player specially playing hardcore?

for hardcore i would not recommend using this as a leaguestarter to be honest, unless you play life based until you can afford a shav´s and decent es gear. for leveling i usually use srs for damage and zombies as meatshield, firestorm is also viable and might be even faster, but i like to play as a summoner from the beginning. spectres are weak untill you can get them on a high level, the spectre level is determined by the level of the corpse you raised it from, which is usually the zone level. so if you summon a spectre in a level zone it will usually get destroyed 5 zones later, because it is outleveled, which makes them not good for leveling.

to your question if this build is a good spectre starter for hardcore:
i recently had a talk with a hardcore player in who´se opinion the ES was too low to be viable (ES will be about 7k in the late game). I sit at about 4.6k ES atm, with a shav´s and very cheap gear and i did not have any deaths in my maps (have some from running blindly into act 5-10 act bosses tho...). as stated earlier, i would not recommend this build for hc if you do not already have some currency you want to spend on things like The evrtex, shav´s and maybe presence of chayula, but if you need a safe and reliable guardian/shaper killer this will do the job in sc and hc alike.
"
Veyzone wrote:
How much ES are you currently having in Harbinger? Made build in PoB with similar items, and ended around 4,5k which seems kinda low to me.

atm i do have 4.6k, which indeed seems low, but dont forget the other layers of defense, like the resists. ;) currently i am wearing a shav´s + a 5C crystal belt + a bunch of 1c items. and even the shav´s is very cheap atm, bought the offering cards for less than 2 ex. yes, the es number will be lower than in previous leagues, but things like resists stayed untouched and going down from 8.2k to about 7k in the late game is not that big of a deal, especially with volatiles reworked. i play safely and did not have any deaths in my maps yet.
"
Fawkse wrote:
"
MatZimoto wrote:

They've been removed, can't get them outside of maps anymore. Solar Guards are pretty good tho.

fire-eaters have not been removed, just cruel and merciless coast have been removed, which is were you could find them previously. i did about 10 T8 shore maps so far and was able to summon them there every single time, so for now i guess that is were you can get them (just go to T16 map after for example to get them on higher lvl). if you want a good spectre to start mapping you can pick up flame sentinels in the templar laboratory in the epilogue, or you can toy around with all the new monster types. ;) i agree, solar guards are good.
"
Fawkse wrote:
"
xxWolf wrote:

i just started doing maps in harbinger

And already a shav's... how the hell are You guys so bloody fast with Your gear xD

i got a lucky ex drop and noticed "The Offering" card is rediculously cheap (9-10C at the time), so i converted the rest of my stuff into chaos and was able to afford a shav´s on day 2. ;) most es gear is very cheap now, the bright side of the nerfs i guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info