[2.5] CI Blade Flurry Varunastra Assassin (Abyssus)

Thanks for the guide!
Is there a passive tree for 2.6? Can't wait for your update.
"
power40470 wrote:
Thanks for the guide!
Is there a passive tree for 2.6? Can't wait for your update.

I'm not the guy that made the guide in the first place obviously, but if you want someone's tree to look at just to make yourself an idea, you can check my profile. Character: Qalhice.
I've been playing this build in Legacy League and it has been a lot of fun. I started doing guardians and shaper and I struggle with damage big time. I was wondering if you can look at my gear and see if I'm doing something wrong. Watching your videos I was expecting bosses to melt but they go down slower than my assassin bow character.
Spoiler

I swap in a conc effect gem and use a pcoc gem during bosses instead of crit strikes because generating power charges during boss fights without it is a major issue and I frequently find myself sitting at zero power charges for long periods of time. Having skyforths would help a lot.
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
I've been playing this build in Legacy League and it has been a lot of fun. I started doing guardians and shaper and I struggle with damage big time. I was wondering if you can look at my gear and see if I'm doing something wrong. Watching your videos I was expecting bosses to melt but they go down slower than my assassin bow character.
Spoiler

I swap in a conc effect gem and use a pcoc gem during bosses instead of crit strikes because generating power charges during boss fights without it is a major issue and I frequently find myself sitting at zero power charges for long periods of time. Having skyforths would help a lot.

Hey man, I have been playing this build for a couple of days now and killed all guardians corrupted and 5 or 6 shapers deathless without Skyforth, I don't think your lack of damage can be explain from having skyforth or not.
The fact that your gems aren't all lvl 20 and you don't use Deadly diletante (next duelist area) can expain the lack of damage. You can compare your tree with mine, since we both have comparable stuff, damage lack might come from your tree.

Also you should tried to get a taste of hate, it will give you a decent damage boost plus a non negligeable physical damage mitigation.

You can PM me in game if you want at Qalhice.
"
Qalhys wrote:

Hey man, I have been playing this build for a couple of days now and killed all guardians corrupted and 5 or 6 shapers deathless without Skyforth, I don't think your lack of damage can be explain from having skyforth or not.
The fact that your gems aren't all lvl 20 and you don't use Deadly diletante (next duelist area) can expain the lack of damage. You can compare your tree with mine, since we both have comparable stuff, damage lack might come from your tree.

Also you should tried to get a taste of hate, it will give you a decent damage boost plus a non negligeable physical damage mitigation.

Thanks for the tips. I'll look into getting a taste of hate to see if it solves my dps issues. If it doesn't then I will respec my tree to match yours. What is your current ES?
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
"
Qalhys wrote:

Thanks for the tips. I'll look into getting a taste of hate to see if it solves my dps issues. If it doesn't then I will respec my tree to match yours. What is your current ES?

I have a bit less than 9K ES, but it is enough imo since we are getting so much damage reduction from flasks and got vaal pact that is...a bit broken. With your ES gear (that is better than mine), you should probably be around 9k5-10kES.
Hey all, loving the build but im hitting a wall on guardians hard, here is gear, character is Fendassin if anyone would take a look and offer advice? Thank you in advance
"
fendius wrote:
Hey all, loving the build but im hitting a wall on guardians hard, here is gear, character is Fendassin if anyone would take a look and offer advice? Thank you in advance

Hey! I've taken a look at your build and put it through Path of Building. Looks like you have three areas you could try to improve on.

1. Your accuracy rating is currently 75% @932 Accuracy rating. Getting more accuracy would definitely help, especially since the Hydra and Chimera both has a high evasion rating. Try getting accuracy on your gloves, amulet and ring. Preferably at least 85% will do.

2. Physical damage on gear. Try to get a Steel ring with a contempt essence crafted Physical Damage mod, same goes for the amulet, squeezing in a Crit Multi roll will help as well. Probably got to move some of your resists onto your Glove/Shield

3. Try to get a better rolled Abyssus with a "40% blade flurry damage" enchant. At least 215% Melee Crit Multiplier and a low "increased physical damage taken" mod, lesser than 43%. The "40% blade flurry damage" enchant is pretty good since it does double dip poison. Gotta squeeze out that last drop of double dipping!

Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info