[2.5] CI Blade Flurry Varunastra Assassin (Abyssus)

so depressed right now. I just die to everything and fail to finish anything
"
Sprutzi wrote:
Blood Rage Kills me, when i stop fight. What can i do??? Dont use it?

Put blood rage on one of your weapon gem slots. That way when you aren't fighting, you can use weapon swap to disable blood rage.
"
namida905 wrote:
so depressed right now. I just die to everything and fail to finish anything

What's your ES/Dps?
The same here...physical dmg and i die so fast, can do nothing... 6,5k ES, 2,5k dps tooltip. lev 81. i try it more :) Maybe it would better Level 90 and higer :D
"
Sprutzi wrote:
The same here...physical dmg and i die so fast, can do nothing... 6,5k ES, 2,5k dps tooltip. lev 81. i try it more :) Maybe it would better Level 90 and higer :D

My advice? Don't use abyssus for anything but bosses. Uber Atziri/Shaper/Maybe guardians.
tfw you dumped currency into this and everyone's saying they are dying
"
Sprutzi wrote:

Did a check on ur gear, you're lacking badly on ES and for flask, recommended to get Taste of Hate. For your abyssus, do try to get something below <43% increase physical damage taken. This is the cheapest upgrade you can get prolly at 10c or less.

Also a 400es resist shield will cost around 20c or odd.

I actually do recommend using Valyrium and better amulet because the only useful stats on Eye of chayula is only stun immunity. Of course, you would need to deal with the -40% cold resist downside of Valyrium

You definately need more levels as well :)
"
decyphier wrote:
tfw you dumped currency into this and everyone's saying they are dying

Sad to say, some characters are not completely optimized on gear/gems/skill usage. The best mitigation for abyssus build requires TOH/basalt/Lion roar(Granite) coupled with high es (8.5k above ballpark figure)
"
SoundSurround wrote:
Sad to say, some characters are not completely optimized on gear/gems/skill usage. The best mitigation for abyssus build requires TOH/basalt/Lion roar(Granite) coupled with high es (8.5k above ballpark figure)

Yes, this flask setup is crucial for an abyssus build, as it provides essential physical mitigation to counteract it's downside (40-50% increased physical damage taken).

I've previously stated how to deal with blood rage in the [Gems_Discussion] section.

"
Ditect wrote:
To deal with over degen from blood rage, i put the gem itself either on my weapon or my shield, so when i have nothing to leech off of, i can just weapon swap to and fro to disable the blood rage effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info